HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2018, 06:06 PM   #136

Thanks Asgsgsg for calling up Frasers to query about the fees.
Also great work with the ground report from Xiaolexz38.
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #137

Just FYI, I found a photo on my phone which has the original maintenance fee the the agent showed us: "Est $8 / Share". They also said that it is quite low comparing to other condos. But now, the maintenance fee is ~$11.7 per share, which is 40%+ more than what they told us. And apparently, it is higher comparing to other condos, according to your discussions. LOL.
Not sure if it will helpful but I feel that we should at least bring this up to the developer or whoever is in charge when we have a chance.
This is the difficult part, it is what the agent said.
it is not a promise or a guarantee. and the contract does not includes the actual sum for the maintenance.

At most the property dev will just push the agency to swallow this mistake that was caught by you. This might be a good chance to get some freebies for you

The next best thing to do is to actually scrutinise the financial report of the MA accounts for NPR. At the end of the day the sum collected has to be returned to the newly formed condo’s management council.

of course there might be a chance for the MA to fatten their associate's wallet thru overpriced services.

Just gotta be alert and prudent.
Old 31-12-2018, 06:19 PM   #138

Hi just joined this forum
Congrats on your key collection.
I am from Blk 23 but so far no sound no picture from my lawyer. May I know which Blk are u from ?
i believe the past 2 weeks letters were for the 2 bedders which i believe are the majority
Old 31-12-2018, 06:30 PM   #139

Hi just joined this forum
Congrats on your key collection.
I am from Blk 23 but so far no sound no picture from my lawyer. May I know which Blk are u from ?
I am from blk35
Also 2 br
claire1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #140

Some marketing video for everyone for the new year.

can show the customer service this vid when gettting the keys and say "you sure or not?"
i think they would go

Last edited by ntoken; 09-01-2019 at 08:41 PM..
Old 31-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #141

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Thks
Hi, please PM me on any WhatsApp chat group on north park . Thanks !!
Bluefish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 07:49 PM   #142

it is not a promise or a guarantee. and the contract does not includes the actual sum for the maintenance.

At most the property dev will just push the agency to swallow this mistake that was caught by you. This might be a good chance to get some freebies for you

The next best thing to do is to actually scrutinise the financial report of the MA accounts for NPR. At the end of the day the sum collected has to be returned to the newly formed condo’s management council.

of course there might be a chance for the MA to fatten their associate's wallet thru overpriced services.

I remember my agent told me the maintenance fee is around $304 for a 3+ 1 bedder.
If maintenance fee is indeed $11.2 per share, the maintenance fee will be around $443 based on 38 share for my 3+ 1 bedder.
This is shocking high for a condo in OCR.
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #143

I remember my agent told me the maintenance fee is around $304 for a 3+ 1 bedder.
If maintenance fee is indeed $11.2 per share, the maintenance fee will be around $443 based on 38 share for my 3+ 1 bedder.
i suppose the best solution is to get the breakdown for the service charge the MA are extracting from the fees and also if the maintenance fees are similiar to a 0-5 years condo.
Old 31-12-2018, 08:38 PM   #144
Master Member

since paying $400 plus try to park 2 cars to maximise it
batdow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 09:03 PM   #145

personally killing the car. point of buying npr is to stay near MRT, i can rent the parking lot if any one needs one, errrmm friendly parking rate going at $120.
Old 31-12-2018, 11:38 PM   #146

I agree too. We as residents should cooperate and work together to at least to minimise the fee increasing... Owners should feedback on the high fees during keys collection to MA too.
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 11:49 PM   #147

You need to also include another 7% gst payment too.
Old 01-01-2019, 01:10 AM   #148

Hello NP neighbours, Happy New Year! Cheers!
Old 01-01-2019, 03:01 AM   #149

LOL.. if u go and read the resident’s guide book you will notice that in order to park a second car u need to apply and also pay a monthly $120 of parking fee on top of the maintenance fee and sinking fund. This make your maintenance fee go up to $520++

I can tell u so far I see mostly collecting keys are not even driving..and I think mostly npr buyers are tapping on the convience if the facilities and transport so very few is driving..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:04 AM   #150

You need to also include another 7% gst payment too.
Going to be 9% gst soon...
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.