HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 02:56 AM   #196

im an agent. infiltrate here liao. but im also an owner la. haha. my blk 29 still waiting for keys. hopefully can get by end of this month and start reno once cny is over.

theres a yishun thread in edmw. very informative for me as im currently not from yishun.

Lol thereís a lot of agent here.. if u visit these ec thread and Reno thread u can see a lot of ads and update of available unit for sale.haha!!

Today got dam a lot of ppl collect keys..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:20 AM   #197

im an agent. infiltrate here liao. but im also an owner la. haha. my blk 29 still waiting for keys. hopefully can get by end of this month and start reno once cny is over.

theres a yishun thread in edmw. very informative for me as im currently not from yishun.
think the pigeons from chongpang will migrate to npr?
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:08 PM   #198

What do you mean?
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #199
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol thereís a lot of agent here.. if u visit these ec thread and Reno thread u can see a lot of ads and update of available unit for sale.haha!!

Today got dam a lot of ppl collect keys..
haha really ah. or maybe cos im a new agent so i dont really know the happenings at this part of the forum.i only frequent edmw but just happened to come here just for north park.

but i do understand la. before i became an agent, i also feel the same.

almost mid jan liao and still no news to collect keys. hope can quickly get and at least can start planning before cny so once cny over, everything will just start moving and we can move in asap.

Luc777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 04:58 PM   #200
Arch-Supremacy Member

as in theres a lot of pigeons around the open square area at chong pang ah?

pls stay there jiu hao.

Luc777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 05:50 PM   #201

made the payment already, now waiting to book key collection
Old 06-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #202

I'm waiting to book key collection too. Yours 2 bedder?
Old 07-01-2019, 10:39 AM   #203

yup 2 bedroom. still not too sure if gonna move in or rent out.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:33 PM   #204

Any idea when the letter will be out for 3+1, last month I called them, they said they will prepare the letter on Jan 2019, but I still did not receive the letter from lawyer
chenyumuhua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:17 PM   #205

Any idea when the letter will be out for 3+1, last month I called them, they said they will prepare the letter on Jan 2019, but I still did not receive the letter from lawyer
If letter is out later, isn't it better for you since you will start to pay maintenance fee later. You can't do anything much to your house since cny is approaching. How I wish to get the letter as late as possible...
Old 07-01-2019, 05:27 PM   #206

yup 2 bedroom. still not too sure if gonna move in or rent out.
Both moving house and renting is headache to me.... my agent said I should move in NP since it is new...haha...anyway, I'm not really excited... been to a few IDs to survey... all quotations are super high for simple reno...and they only keep bugging me to sign asap..Sigh!
Old 07-01-2019, 05:44 PM   #207

Both moving house and renting is headache to me.... my agent said I should move in NP since it is new...haha...anyway, I'm not really excited... been to a few IDs to survey... all quotations are super high for simple reno...and they only keep bugging me to sign asap..Sigh!
What is the scope for your simple reno and what is the price range quoted?
NPR2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #208

If letter is out later, isn't it better for you since you will start to pay maintenance fee later. You can't do anything much to your house since cny is approaching. How I wish to get the letter as late as possible...
I bought the house on 2016 while the agent told me it will be ready to collect key on 4th quarter of 2018, because we need to apply the xinhua primary school, but finally failed. Now the school start, we are very inconvenience to go to school while waiting to collect the key.

Any good ID recommended, I think we only can simply renovate since rush to move in to solve the school problem
chenyumuhua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:31 PM   #209

I bought the house on 2016 while the agent told me it will be ready to collect key on 4th quarter of 2018, because we need to apply the xinhua primary school, but finally failed. Now the school start, we are very inconvenience to go to school while waiting to collect the key.

Any good ID recommended, I think we only can simply renovate since rush to move in to solve the school problem
I donít think you can straight away reno after getting keys. As you need to do defects rectifying with the developer. Unless u donít mind paying your contractor to do the rectifying.

(Pls note north park got lots of defects.) currently my unit got over 300defects found more to come still on going.. as Everyday only got a few hours to check after work.. sian
Old 07-01-2019, 06:34 PM   #210

Now days IDs is more of a salesman and marketing then interior designers.. some ah cat ah dog or Tom dick Harry can do Liao lo..met so many ah Beng ah Lian only pushing you to sign contract ASAP..(even from big company)
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.