HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 06:36 PM   #211

Any idea when the letter will be out for 3+1, last month I called them, they said they will prepare the letter on Jan 2019, but I still did not receive the letter from lawyer
You should ask your lawyer to write in to developer for early key collection.. Fraser will let you collect earlier.. as now they are clearing units by units by request.
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:46 PM   #212

I donít think you can straight away reno after getting keys. As you need to do defects rectifying with the developer. Unless u donít mind paying your contractor to do the rectifying.

(Pls note north park got lots of defects.) currently my unit got over 300defects found more to come still on going.. as Everyday only got a few hours to check after work.. sian
so terrible? May I know what is the major problem so far you found?
chenyumuhua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:49 PM   #213

I bought the house on 2016 while the agent told me it will be ready to collect key on 4th quarter of 2018, because we need to apply the xinhua primary school, but finally failed. Now the school start, we are very inconvenience to go to school while waiting to collect the key.

Any good ID recommended, I think we only can simply renovate since rush to move in to solve the school problem
Oh dear, where is your child studying now? I thought Xin Hua primary is located at hougang...?

I will not recommend any ID to you... haha.. after talking to a few IDs, I feel that they just want to close sales and get commission... I decided to buy furniture first to move in. Just buying furniture already cost a bomb at times...haha

Since yours is 3 bedder, you will have a larger space and should be able to buy suitable furniture to fit in for quick moving solution. I saw a few junior bedrooms set all in one structure at Star Living located at Tampiness Space which maybe suitable to your child's needs and liking since he/she is in primary school.For furniture, it will be easier to find those shops like star living as they have ready stock for common furniture.

With young children, it is good to keep house as simple as possible as you will realise there will more and more stuffs piling up as time passes...lol.. cleaning is biggest headache.
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #214

I donít think you can straight away reno after getting keys. As you need to do defects rectifying with the developer. Unless u donít mind paying your contractor to do the rectifying.

(Pls note north park got lots of defects.) currently my unit got over 300defects found more to come still on going.. as Everyday only got a few hours to check after work.. sian
OMG! Over 300 defects! Your house will be full of stickers... lol... I feel so sianz now.. thinking of moving in...

When are they coming to fix these defects? If there is major defects, your reno cannot start at all! How to move in....
Old 07-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #215

What is the scope for your simple reno and what is the price range quoted?
Just simple wall feature at living room, false ceiling plus whole house painting,plus electrician.. quote almost $20k. Lightings excluded... no reno for bedrooms..
Old 07-01-2019, 07:32 PM   #216

so terrible? May I know what is the major problem so far you found?
Toilets most of the taps leaking water or lose, wall all plastered badly, doors mostly unable to close properly, floor chipped and etc a lot of list.. feel like another ec in Yishun named canopy. The internal of the wardrobe is pure wall got no wood backing cutting corners to the max.and no fixed shelves.. dam cheap feel.. and the master bath sink tap too short you canít even wash your hand properly without hitting the sink wall..

Actually no need to see the internal. Even on the common property thereís already a lot of defects. Go see the toilet at the function room already a lot of tap broken down.And the corridor got a lot of cage like grilles looked like prison same like Pasir Ris one dbss sia..go Google search and next time you collect keys u will know already..

Such a renowned developer give such a cheap finishes.no wonder they collect such a high maintenance fees..no I finally get why.. these crap fixtures is already started to fail way before anyone had moved in..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 07-01-2019 at 07:58 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #217

OMG! Over 300 defects! Your house will be full of stickers... lol... I feel so sianz now.. thinking of moving in...

When are they coming to fix these defects? If there is major defects, your reno cannot start at all! How to move in....

Full lo.. see already heart dam pain.. pay so much for such a property see the quality and workmanship dam headache.. I rather buy a empty unit and renovate myself with all quality fixtures even more cheaper. All grohe and Villeroy & Boch and kohler kitchen sink and tap.. rather these from Fraser all crap brand and some even worst brand less.. the toilet bowl is so loose and crap that I donít think it can last yrs..

Fix? Lol haven even join inspection.. dunno why the appointment need to wait so Long..waste time one..

Seriously feel like posting photos for you guys to see.. but this stupid forum make my life very hard..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 07-01-2019 at 07:53 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 08:00 PM   #218
SBC
Supremacy Member

Past by the development earlier. Many blocks.

Wonder if it will be liveable?
SBC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:03 PM   #219

Past by the development earlier. Many blocks.

Wonder if it will be liveable?

Hmmm.. some of the block the corridor measured 1.2m in width nia same as Pasir Ris one and the end of the corridor is a cage like grille with a cheap China lock in the inner part. Dam look like prison and some kind of asylum from movies. Donít feel like a private condo at all.. now my old condo looks better and had a wider corridor..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 07-01-2019 at 08:05 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #220
Master Member

OMG... developer is Fraser also so bad meh...
Rherton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:14 PM   #221

OMG... developer is Fraser also so bad meh...
Their Parc life ec also a lot of problems wor.. my friend a few also from there.. but this is a full private with a high price tag itís still like this..

At first I brought this project becos of Fraser also.. but after seeing my Friends house at Parc life I abit worried but now i see mine I feel that itís even more serious.

First day key collection already spoiled major defects feed back to the manager ask the main con come and see and tell me I need to report through that dam Novade app and wait for joint inspection and after that then can rectify..wtf..

Their QM sleeping on their job sia.. nv even check properly before hang over keys..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 07-01-2019 at 08:17 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 08:23 PM   #222

Now we got no platform for owners to get together so we can gather together and bring it up against the developer.. now I one person keep feedback to them they just keep ignoring me and answer me with a drafted response.. complain about the maintenance fee they say is like this one wtf..
Old 07-01-2019, 09:22 PM   #223

Toilets most of the taps leaking water or lose, wall all plastered badly, doors mostly unable to close properly, floor chipped and etc a lot of list.. feel like another ec in Yishun named canopy. The internal of the wardrobe is pure wall got no wood backing cutting corners to the max.and no fixed shelves.. dam cheap feel.. and the master bath sink tap too short you canít even wash your hand properly without hitting the sink wall..

Actually no need to see the internal. Even on the common property thereís already a lot of defects. Go see the toilet at the function room already a lot of tap broken down.And the corridor got a lot of cage like grilles looked like prison same like Pasir Ris one dbss sia..go Google search and next time you collect keys u will know already..

Such a renowned developer give such a cheap finishes.no wonder they collect such a high maintenance fees..no I finally get why.. these crap fixtures is already started to fail way before anyone had moved in..
Omg... sianz... what grilles are you refering? Is your floor able to access to mini walkway and therefore, grilles need to built?

If the wardrobe has no wood backing, this is really unacceptable! I remembered the showroom unit shown proper wardrobes with nice lamination and agent even said "you get what you see". Anyone has the picture of the wardrobe at showroom? I never heard wardrobes have no wood backing so far... sianz...

By the way, Yours is at blk 35 mid? Can you hear the traffic light sounds? Mine at blk 19, kinda worry about the buses and mrt's movement noise. My purchase was quite late, not much choices left.

I haven't try taking mrt from Yishun red line yet, heard from my colleagues that waiting for the train at Yishun mrt is terribly crowded and hot in the morning...
Old 07-01-2019, 10:18 PM   #224

Just simple wall feature at living room, false ceiling plus whole house painting,plus electrician.. quote almost $20k. Lightings excluded... no reno for bedrooms..
This should only less than 10k!
NPR2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 PM   #225

Omg... sianz... what grilles are you refering? Is your floor able to access to mini walkway and therefore, grilles need to built?

If the wardrobe has no wood backing, this is really unacceptable! I remembered the showroom unit shown proper wardrobes with nice lamination and agent even said "you get what you see". Anyone has the picture of the wardrobe at showroom? I never heard wardrobes have no wood backing so far... sianz...

By the way, Yours is at blk 35 mid? Can you hear the traffic light sounds? Mine at blk 19, kinda worry about the buses and mrt's movement noise. My purchase was quite late, not much choices left.

I haven't try taking mrt from Yishun red line yet, heard from my colleagues that waiting for the train at Yishun mrt is terribly crowded and hot in the morning...
MRT towards town is very hot - very terrible - very crowded during morning peak hours
NPR2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.