HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2019, 10:49 PM   #226

MRT towards town is very hot - very terrible - very crowded during morning peak hours
Is very bad. The crowd from Woodlands and Admiralty just filled the train to the brim. Hope the Thomson Line will be up soon to alleviate the crowd, meanwhile express bus is the solution, but cost a ridiculous $5 per trip to CBD. But if can afford NP, the fee should be no prob
jouhyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:16 PM   #227

See the comments makes me more worried now. At first my agent also told me 4th qtr 2018 can collect keys... now delay. And the quality os so below standard. What have i paid for man?!?!?

Wrote to my lawyer to expeidte key collection but seemed like my lawyer is sleeping also.

Omg... sianz... what grilles are you refering? Is your floor able to access to mini walkway and therefore, grilles need to built?

If the wardrobe has no wood backing, this is really unacceptable! I remembered the showroom unit shown proper wardrobes with nice lamination and agent even said "you get what you see". Anyone has the picture of the wardrobe at showroom? I never heard wardrobes have no wood backing so far... sianz...

By the way, Yours is at blk 35 mid? Can you hear the traffic light sounds? Mine at blk 19, kinda worry about the buses and mrt's movement noise. My purchase was quite late, not much choices left.

I haven't try taking mrt from Yishun red line yet, heard from my colleagues that waiting for the train at Yishun mrt is terribly crowded and hot in the morning...
Sharon1238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:40 PM   #228

See the comments makes me more worried now. At first my agent also told me 4th qtr 2018 can collect keys... now delay. And the quality os so below standard. What have i paid for man?!?!?

Wrote to my lawyer to expeidte key collection but seemed like my lawyer is sleeping also.
Which blk are you staying? Don't write to lawyer... I think write and then call to follow up immediately will be the faster route, normally there will another secretary/admin/direct assistant who is directly in charge of your case and assisting the lawyer too.

Move in first with simple furniture first, settle defects first (you only given a year warranty). After defects settled, then maybe can do reno if you feel like a need. Seems defects need to take a while to settle since it is a rather huge development. (That's my plan for now, see how first after keys collection.. haha)
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:30 AM   #229

Going to collect my keys on Wednesday. Please PM me and invite me to WhatsApp group if any. Thank you!
So howís your unit? Hope your is not like mine. If got any problem pls kindly share with us so I can gather more ppl and go to developer tgt..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 12:35 AM   #230

Omg... sianz... what grilles are you refering? Is your floor able to access to mini walkway and therefore, grilles need to built?

If the wardrobe has no wood backing, this is really unacceptable! I remembered the showroom unit shown proper wardrobes with nice lamination and agent even said "you get what you see". Anyone has the picture of the wardrobe at showroom? I never heard wardrobes have no wood backing so far... sianz...

By the way, Yours is at blk 35 mid? Can you hear the traffic light sounds? Mine at blk 19, kinda worry about the buses and mrt's movement noise. My purchase was quite late, not much choices left.

I haven't try taking mrt from Yishun red line yet, heard from my colleagues that waiting for the train at Yishun mrt is terribly crowded and hot in the morning...
Nope I am in mid level.. itís at the two end of each levelís corridor there will be the same grille with a cheapo lock on it to prevent ppl from climbing out I think. some more with a ugly fire hose below it..u go and see the Pasir Ris one Dbss the corridor end the grille its the same thing.

Canít hear the traffic light sound.. but the mrt is quite loud actually especially in the night. In the day you go e deck itís very loud..

I also haven try taking the mrt.. usually driving.. but always jam trying to get out of Yishun central 1 always jam at peak hours dam sian..haix..feel like selling off the car and take bus or mrt..

But see so many feed back peak hour mrt also jam sian..
Old 08-01-2019, 01:07 AM   #231

Nope I am in mid level.. itís at the two end of each levelís corridor there will be the same grille with a cheapo lock on it to prevent ppl from climbing out I think. some more with a ugly fire hose below it..u go and see the Pasir Ris one Dbss the corridor end the grille its the same thing.

Canít hear the traffic light sound.. but the mrt is quite loud actually especially in the night. In the day you go e deck itís very loud..

I also haven try taking the mrt.. usually driving.. but always jam trying to get out of Yishun central 1 always jam at peak hours dam sian..haix..feel like selling off the car and take bus or mrt..

But see so many feed back peak hour mrt also jam sian..
Omg.. if your blk is 35 and yet, you can hear mrt sound at night, this means whole NP can hear the mrt sound... lol... Your block quite far from train area lei... I remembered yishun mrt going to build noise protection in 2021?

That road traffic at Yishun central 1 is really terrible...

See how it is... when do you plan to move over? I haven get my keys yet...I think the fastest I can move will be in April? Moving really sianz...
Old 08-01-2019, 01:11 AM   #232
Arch-Supremacy Member

still no sound of keys. think earliest can move in for me in is may jun liao.

hopefully my blk 29 wont kena too much from the mrt noise.

my agent called me to ask if i wanna sell my current house. i told him im an agent myself now. he sian half.
Luc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 01:24 AM   #233

still no sound of keys. think earliest can move in for me in is may jun liao.

hopefully my blk 29 wont kena too much from the mrt noise.

my agent called me to ask if i wanna sell my current house. i told him im an agent myself now. he sian half.

I think your blk 29 should be ok, however sound does travels.. if your unit is facing the kids splash pool area, then most likely,you will hear lots of children/family's laughters/shoutings etc especially on weekends and school holidays instead.

Anyway,I believe all of us purchase NP for the convenience, mixed development, future investment..

So, are you planning to sell current house?
Old 08-01-2019, 07:30 AM   #234

Omg.. if your blk is 35 and yet, you can hear mrt sound at night, this means whole NP can hear the mrt sound... lol... Your block quite far from train area lei... I remembered yishun mrt going to build noise protection in 2021?

That road traffic at Yishun central 1 is really terrible...

See how it is... when do you plan to move over? I haven get my keys yet...I think the fastest I can move will be in April? Moving really sianz...
Not so early as Reno will start after cny.. and cny most company rest for 8days..only projected completion is April thatís what all of the id say and they say after cny got a lot of backlog also will delay a lot.. sian.

. now I more worried is the unknown brand of water mixer that Fraser uses.. I scare it would not have a thermo stat safety cut off and scald anyone..somemore the water pressure very Low very dangerous..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 08-01-2019 at 07:43 AM..
Old 08-01-2019, 07:58 AM   #235

I have a photo of the wardrobe taken at the showflat but unable to attach here
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #236

Can go to property guru to view some of the listing. some photos on the show room bedroom.
NPR2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #237

So confirm the wardrobe inner is wood with laminate right? Not wall? Now I am arguing with the developer already they say will check the s&p and the photo of the show room..

Lastly is there any fixed shelving in the show room wardrobe.I forgot to take photo at the showroom sian..
Old 08-01-2019, 11:20 AM   #238

Not so early as Reno will start after cny.. and cny most company rest for 8days..only projected completion is April thatís what all of the id say and they say after cny got a lot of backlog also will delay a lot.. sian.

. now I more worried is the unknown brand of water mixer that Fraser uses.. I scare it would not have a thermo stat safety cut off and scald anyone..somemore the water pressure very Low very dangerous..
Are you doing alot of reno works? Don't mind can at least give a guideline on your reno cost for 2 bedders? Most of them quote me ard $20k for painting, electrician, false celing and feature wall at living room... no reno for 2 bedrooms at all.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:23 AM   #239
Arch-Supremacy Member

I think your blk 29 should be ok, however sound does travels.. if your unit is facing the kids splash pool area, then most likely,you will hear lots of children/family's laughters/shoutings etc especially on weekends and school holidays instead.

Anyway,I believe all of us purchase NP for the convenience, mixed development, future investment..

So, are you planning to sell current house?
not much of investment. for convenience yes. current place is also for convenience. 2min walk to mrt with with mall directly below too.

yap. gonna try sell my current place myself lor since i got my license liao.

Last edited by Luc777; 08-01-2019 at 11:31 AM..
Luc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:28 AM   #240

So confirm the wardrobe inner is wood with laminate right? Not wall? Now I am arguing with the developer already they say will check the s&p and the photo of the show room..

Lastly is there any fixed shelving in the show room wardrobe.I forgot to take photo at the showroom sian..
Don't recall seeing any label tag on the inner wardrobe wall saying is was "wall"
If it was really a wall, at the showroom it should be or will be highlighted clearly!
NPR2219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.