HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 02:57 PM   #286

You have to ask your lawyer to send in request to the developers solicitor and ask for early key collections, best is to give them a very good reason so they will expedite for you..
could you share how much time it take from TOP letter receiving till key collection?
LGVKGDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:55 PM   #287

could you share how much time it take from TOP letter receiving till key collection?
Estimated 2 weeks and above... key collection is only available after payment to developer and payment of 6 months maintenance.The date is indicated on the lawyer's letter.
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 02:08 PM   #288

My lawyer like zzz not active one. Heard got 28 house collect keys today. Swimming can use liao

You have to ask your lawyer to send in request to the developers solicitor and ask for early key collections, best is to give them a very good reason so they will expedite for you..
Sharon1238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 02:42 PM   #289

My lawyer like zzz not active one. Heard got 28 house collect keys today. Swimming can use liao
Where u heard one? The stupid ma never tell me can swim Liao! Zzz your lawyer zzz I kanna zzz from the ma of north park.. u needs to go call them n push de if not they don’t care one.. pay them so much not for them to zzz de..

Hope u get your keys soon.
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 03:25 PM   #290

Perhaps yours is a 3 bedder, need to be a while. I think current keys collection is 2 bedder. You should start to order furniture if needed so that you can quickly move in once keys collection is available...

I'm considering whether wanna move in or not, haha.. if not moving in, then I can just simply rent out.. haha.. I'm very comfortable with current house too.... too lazy and somemore need to adjust to new environment again... I never stay in North before, is Yishun a good place for food? I will miss my current place's nearby food...

Been to mixed development showflat and was told by agent maintainence fee is again $260 for 2 bedder and $200 for one bedder.. will not believe anymore.. lol..
Old 12-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #291

Perhaps yours is a 3 bedder, need to be a while. I think current keys collection is 2 bedder. You should start to order furniture if needed so that you can quickly move in once keys collection is available...

I'm considering whether wanna move in or not, haha.. if not moving in, then I can just simply rent out.. haha.. I'm very comfortable with current house too.... too lazy and somemore need to adjust to new environment again... I never stay in North before, is Yishun a good place for food? I will miss my current place's nearby food...

Been to mixed development showflat and was told by agent maintainence fee is again $260 for 2 bedder and $200 for one bedder.. will not believe anymore.. lol..
Chicken rice at Blk 925 (next to our condo) not bad. Can also try nearby laksa, dessert. Always Long queue..
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 04:32 PM   #292

Chicken rice at Blk 925 (next to our condo) not bad. Can also try nearby laksa, dessert. Always Long queue..
every other stall in chongpang market..
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 05:41 PM   #293

every other stall in chongpang market..
Thanks guys, how's about our mall? Any nice food at kopitam at our mall? I noted that we have 2 stalls selling 24 hrs at the mall... roti prata and another chinese noodles (encik tan?)
Old 12-01-2019, 07:26 PM   #294

Thanks guys, how's about our mall? Any nice food at kopitam at our mall? I noted that we have 2 stalls selling 24 hrs at the mall... roti prata and another chinese noodles (encik tan?)
I always eat the chicken or mutton briyani rice at the Kopitiam in our mall. Die Die must try !!
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 09:52 PM   #295

Which electricity supplier are you guys applying for NP unit? Mine is 2 bedder with wet kitchen and I need to apply gas too. Can I engage private gas supplier since my usage is low?

One more question is can I apply electricity first before keys collection date?

Need advice here, thanks
Old 13-01-2019, 12:49 AM   #296

Got my keys 2 days ago. Small unit, quite happy with the finishing. A few defects at the base of dry kitchen cabinet but nothing major that the developer can't fix quickly (done this morning). Wall finishing is smooth, paint was even. No water, so can't say about leaks. Wardrobe definitely with backing because the wall is white, laminate is dark colour.

Overall pleased with the unit 😊
Did you actually touch the backing? Is it wood backing? I have this ID who went to another NP unit which is 2 bedder and he told me waredrobe has no backing, just wall and she even sent me pics ...
Old 13-01-2019, 05:52 AM   #297

Did you actually touch the backing? Is it wood backing? I have this ID who went to another NP unit which is 2 bedder and he told me waredrobe has no backing, just wall and she even sent me pics ...
This is why in the previous page I was questioning also. Dunno he/she got really see properly and check properly anot. Unless he specially request developer for customization. Mine is also pure wall no backing no nothing.. not even a single fixed panel for placing unhangable items.. the whole wardrobe all full of hanging bar nia..

I recommend to get a torch light and go in the night and check the wall..
Old 13-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #298

This is why in the previous page I was questioning also. Dunno he/she got really see properly and check properly anot. Unless he specially request developer for customization. Mine is also pure wall no backing no nothing.. not even a single fixed panel for placing unhangable items.. the whole wardrobe all full of hanging bar nia..

I recommend to get a torch light and go in the night and check the wall..
I will be collecting keys in 3rd week Jan and shall update again
Old 14-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #299

Hi, did anyone receive pm from Blue_skie?
The message was sent today around 4am stating that there is a telegram group chat available for NPR without agents and there are 240 residents in the group already..

I do not have telegram, is there anyone who already part of the above-mentioned telgram chat or receive pm invitation from the user Blue_skie?
Old 15-01-2019, 06:53 AM   #300

Hi, did anyone receive pm from Blue_skie?
The message was sent today around 4am stating that there is a telegram group chat available for NPR without agents and there are 240 residents in the group already..

I do not have telegram, is there anyone who already part of the above-mentioned telgram chat or receive pm invitation from the user Blue_skie?
I also receive a private msg from blue_skie. The problem is how do we verify the creator is a valid or real npr owner or is it a group of agent in disguises..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.