North Parks Residences

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I called Frasers Cust Svc hotline and tell them to call me if they send letter to lawyer. They did and I email my lawyer on same day and got email back with details. Call 62772148. They are quite helpful and patient!!!

gxgx! where are my blk 29 keys? :s22:

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. I joined the grp chat. Very informative and active chat.

Thanks for inviting! 😊

welcome! the members are very on lol. my telegram dp is my ppty agent dp so i try to remain low profile. :s13:

Call fraser and ask..Your blk 29 should be ready but I think the current key collection is till blk 23...

haha i just called 2 days ago. same reply. end of jan or feb. sian.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comparing rental listings around Yishun.

Symphony Suites 2 bedder listing going at $1.8k.

Hope NPR rent will be better!

Luc777

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comparing rental listings around Yishun.

Symphony Suites 2 bedder listing going at $1.8k.

Hope NPR rent will be better!

my clients already asking me if i have any npr units to rent. :s13:

but mine is for own stay. if not can chop chop close deal. :s22:

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to join, need to download telegram first. I'm totally not familiar with Telegram App

It just works like any messaging app, nothing you need to get familiar with, just with a different look, but you get to see the history of the messages from the beginning when the group was started.

chenyumuhua

Reaction score
It just works like any messaging app, nothing you need to get familiar with, just with a different look, but you get to see the history of the messages from the beginning when the group was started.
can anyone invite me to the group?

mimimomo4321

Reaction score
Hi hi, I am new here.
All have been so excited and start discussing about key collection and defect checking. Awaiting my key collection.

I’d like to join the telegram group. Pm me please.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.