HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #316

TOP Loh!

Hello fellow residents of NPR,

I just got my TOP letter today! Gosh the maintenance fee is so much higher than the 256/mth quoted by the developer.

I can't be the only one right?
shock1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 09:17 PM   #317

I just got my TOP letter today! Gosh the maintenance fee is so much higher than the 256/mth quoted by the developer.

You are not the only one. If u have been following the discussion thread, some have already “cry Father cry Mother” to the developer.
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 09:23 PM   #318
Arch-Supremacy Member

I want to join but wasn’t invited. How ? I can show S&P if required
pm me your email? and i ask the admin invite u?

or if u dont feel comfortable with giving me your email (cos im an agent), i ask the admin to contact u here instead.

Luc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 09:26 PM   #319

What is the width ? Did you measure ?
Heard 1.2m width corridor
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #320

Lol... you should feedback to MA:Edmund&Tie and Developer, we have been talking about the huge increase since few weeks ago. Residents should strongly feedback.. as the property gets older, the maintenance fees get higher yearly, I m wondering what will be the increment like after a year later
Old 15-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #321

im inside the telegram grp now. but dont know if its the same one you guys are referring to. the peeps inside are really helpful and friendly la. asking for s and p proof is just to prevent agents or vendors from infiltrating ba.

alot of pple collected the keys liao. but not me yet. lol. not agents dont worry cos im an agent owner myself and some of the current members in the group also felt uncomfortable when i joined up. but they were understanding la.

anyway gxgx to all who got their keys. im still praying to get mine soon.
What proof to prove that we are resident of NPR? Any group buy or electricity supplier to recommend?
Old 15-01-2019, 09:39 PM   #322

pm me your email? and i ask the admin invite u?

or if u dont feel comfortable with giving me your email (cos im an agent), i ask the admin to contact u here instead.
Thanks ! Appreciate if you could ask the admin to liaise with me in this forum. I am sure other users might also be interested
Old 15-01-2019, 09:39 PM   #323
Arch-Supremacy Member

What proof to prove that we are resident of NPR? Any group buy or electricity supplier to recommend?
that time i just took a photo of my sales and purchase and blur out sensitive details lor.

we had a group buy at harvey norman last 2 weeks. as in they opened just for us from 10pm to 1am with a special pricing. i think someone else is organizing a gain city one soon.

electricity i no recommendations cos i will be doing sales liao. haha. im trying as much as possible to be an owner here like all of u.

Old 15-01-2019, 10:13 PM   #324

Heard 1.2m width corridor
1.2m is the min guideline set by SCDF. If it is really 1.2m wide, there is nothing we can do about it.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:49 PM   #325

Thanks ! Appreciate if you could ask the admin to liaise with me in this forum. I am sure other users might also be interested
Hi.. I just joined this group... Just got TOP letter today. Will be happy if can ask blue_skie admin to invite!!! Thanks for all info here so far...
NPR123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 10:56 PM   #326
Arch-Supremacy Member

i sent u guys the admin's number to whatsapp liao. so dont worry no need to go thru me.

Old 15-01-2019, 11:28 PM   #327

3 bedder. Found only some hairline cracks. But very disappointed with the common area. Super narrow
How about the warerobes? It is only wall backing with darker brown wall painting, right? Any other defects to specially take note?

Last edited by Asgsgsg; 15-01-2019 at 11:37 PM..
Old 15-01-2019, 11:35 PM   #328

This is why in the previous page I was questioning also. Dunno he/she got really see properly and check properly anot. Unless he specially request developer for customization. Mine is also pure wall no backing no nothing.. not even a single fixed panel for placing unhangable items.. the whole wardrobe all full of hanging bar nia..

I recommend to get a torch light and go in the night and check the wall..
By the way, I heard from the ID that her client complained that there are no powerpoint in both bathrooms and no tap at balcony. Is that true? If there is no powerpoint in bathroom, looks like we are unable to blow hair or shave in bathroom....haha... No tap at balcony, how to wash balcony floor? We need to bring out 1 pail of water all the way from bathroom to wash balcony floor...
Old 16-01-2019, 02:32 AM   #329

By the way, I heard from the ID that her client complained that there are no powerpoint in both bathrooms and no tap at balcony. Is that true? If there is no powerpoint in bathroom, looks like we are unable to blow hair or shave in bathroom....haha... No tap at balcony, how to wash balcony floor? We need to bring out 1 pail of water all the way from bathroom to wash balcony floor...

Yup totally true..no tap and no socket for hair dryer and shaver..but for this I didn’t fault the developer as it’s not stated in the s&p unless u brought the ground unit that one the balcony come with a tap..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 02:38 AM   #330

3 bedder. Found only some hairline cracks. But very disappointed with the common area. Super narrow

Just like what I had mention earlier on the corridor is basically like Pasir ris one Dbss 1.2m Wide if two person happen to walk pass need to squeeze to get through. And at the end of the corridor there is a metal grille to prevent you from climbing out.. totally looked by a prison corridor from movies..

Secondly, I think these big item furniture need to tear down into smaller pieces before you can move it into your unit.

Dam turn off..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.