North Parks Residences

shock1988

Reaction score
Do you guys know if we can use Card Up to pay our monthly maintenance fees?

Or do you guys have more options out there?

ntoken

Reaction score
anyone considered linking up the MA rep in? put them in the telegram group :)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

tweety889

Reaction score
Yup, Waredrobes confirmed no backing, only wall. Haha.. please share with me what types of defects to look out for and which electricity supplier have u signed up with....

We check defects by eyeball so not that many. Mine mainly the dry kitchen cabinet base area.

My wife got a contractor to come in to quote for carpentry. He spotted quite a number that I didn't manage to catch earlier. Contractors are quite sharp if not later will have dispute with developer as to who is responsible for the defects.

Utilities start with SP. Later then go to whoever u like. I think after 1 month when u have the 1st bill.

Asgsgsg

Reaction score
We check defects by eyeball so not that many. Mine mainly the dry kitchen cabinet base area.

My wife got a contractor to come in to quote for carpentry. He spotted quite a number that I didn't manage to catch earlier. Contractors are quite sharp if not later will have dispute with developer as to who is responsible for the defects.

Utilities start with SP. Later then go to whoever u like. I think after 1 month when u have the 1st bill.

Have you filed in the defects?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.