HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-01-2019, 07:55 AM   #331

Can add me?

i sent u guys the admin's number to whatsapp liao. so dont worry no need to go thru me.
Sharon1238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:25 AM   #332

im inside the telegram grp now. but dont know if its the same one you guys are referring to. the peeps inside are really helpful and friendly la. asking for s and p proof is just to prevent agents or vendors from infiltrating ba.

alot of pple collected the keys liao. but not me yet. lol. not agents dont worry cos im an agent owner myself and some of the current members in the group also felt uncomfortable when i joined up. but they were understanding la.

anyway gxgx to all who got their keys. im still praying to get mine soon.
wah so privileged,
feel like joining leh, but i dun wanna send in my docs

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:29 AM   #333

Lol... you should feedback to MA:Edmund&Tie and Developer, we have been talking about the huge increase since few weeks ago. Residents should strongly feedback.. as the property gets older, the maintenance fees get higher yearly, I m wondering what will be the increment like after a year later
I just got the letter today, and the maintenance fee really shock me, before the agent said is 303 per month, now is about 455 plus per month, what do you plan to talk to the developer regarding on this issue? it is really cheating, while we purchase the unit, the sales said as the developer has 500 commercial shop, so the rental can cover part of our maintenance fee.
chenyumuhua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 08:34 AM   #334

Lol... you should feedback to MA:Edmund&Tie and Developer, we have been talking about the huge increase since few weeks ago. Residents should strongly feedback.. as the property gets older, the maintenance fees get higher yearly, I m wondering what will be the increment like after a year later
im also afraid ppl inside form cliques and like to rally against watever cause( in this case, the MA fees) i scared they too radical ... later appear in news, confirm no resale price liao

Old 16-01-2019, 09:11 AM   #335

Only ground floor unit have tap.. other lvl no tap at all one.. is similar across all development.. reason is simple.. if u open e tap n wash balcony, anyone below u will suffer from water spill out and wet their balcony.

Imagine e top floor wash the balcony, the remaining units below kena all e dirty water..

By the way, I heard from the ID that her client complained that there are no powerpoint in both bathrooms and no tap at balcony. Is that true? If there is no powerpoint in bathroom, looks like we are unable to blow hair or shave in bathroom....haha... No tap at balcony, how to wash balcony floor? We need to bring out 1 pail of water all the way from bathroom to wash balcony floor...
iceraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 09:17 AM   #336

For powerpoint.. it is due to safety reason that you cannot install powepoint in bathroom.. if you kena electrocuted, u wana blame e developer for putting in e bathroom? Or shortcircuit tat cause fire breakout?

This is also protecting them from unnecessary legal issue.. u can ask u ID to pull wire n install but at ur own risk.

Water n electric is a big nono.

By the way, I heard from the ID that her client complained that there are no powerpoint in both bathrooms and no tap at balcony. Is that true? If there is no powerpoint in bathroom, looks like we are unable to blow hair or shave in bathroom....haha... No tap at balcony, how to wash balcony floor? We need to bring out 1 pail of water all the way from bathroom to wash balcony floor...
iceraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 09:26 AM   #337

I just got the letter today, and the maintenance fee really shock me, before the agent said is 303 per month, now is about 455 plus per month, what do you plan to talk to the developer regarding on this issue? it is really cheating, while we purchase the unit, the sales said as the developer has 500 commercial shop, so the rental can cover part of our maintenance fee.
You still need to pay for the 6 months no matter how much the increment is. If not, you are unable to collect the keys. What we can do is only feedback since MCST not yet formed and will be a year later.
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 09:27 AM   #338

wah so privileged,

Me too, any other solutions?
Old 16-01-2019, 09:32 AM   #339

Heng i no stay condo

Me stay Kallang HDB Cheap and good. $63.00 per month conservancy charges
Old 16-01-2019, 09:39 AM   #340

if the MA can provide a breakdown of expenditure like CAPEX and OPEX of their expenditure will be better

also need to confirm if the staff are co-shared with other developments...
There are thousands and one ways to inflate cost and subsequently justify it as an unavoidable cost.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:41 AM   #341

Heng i no stay condo

Me stay Kallang HDB Cheap and good. $63.00 per month conservancy charges

lucky you... i am first time homeowner, could not buy hdb...if can buy HDB would reach retirement 15 yrs earlier...but too bad...
Old 16-01-2019, 10:01 AM   #342

lucky you... i am first time homeowner, could not buy hdb...if can buy HDB would reach retirement 15 yrs earlier...but too bad...
NPR is still a very good investment, we can rarely find mixed development in SG especially with big shopping mall with intergrated facilities. I heard the new woodleigh residence already asking for $2k psf. Most importantly, you need to be able to hold for at least a few years.

Why you cannot buy hdb? Are you a foreigner or not yet 35 yrs old Sporean? Noted many foreigners own NPR units too. One of the ID told me her client is from China and she/he own 3 units at NPR! Rich millionaires
Old 16-01-2019, 10:45 AM   #343

i sent u guys the admin's number to whatsapp liao. so dont worry no need to go thru me.
Hi... I must have missed it. Do you mind to message me? Thanks a lot.
NPR123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 11:06 AM   #344
Arch-Supremacy Member

wah so privileged,

Me too, any other solutions?
not privileged la. the verification is just to deter agents and vendors.

just show first name and the blk number can liao. the rest of the details you can blur out.

i understand not everyone is comfortable to share their information so readily online.

but no matter hwz or telegram, we are still a community la. cheers to getting our keys soon!

Luc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 11:11 AM   #345
Arch-Supremacy Member

NPR is still a very good investment, we can rarely find mixed development in SG especially with big shopping mall with intergrated facilities. I heard the new woodleigh residence already asking for $2k psf. Most importantly, you need to be able to hold for at least a few years.

Why you cannot buy hdb? Are you a foreigner or not yet 35 yrs old Sporean? Noted many foreigners own NPR units too. One of the ID told me her client is from China and she/he own 3 units at NPR! Rich millionaires
ya. i already have clients asking for NPR.

but most people get for own stay. investment-wise got those in rcr and ccr. those are generally better.

my family chose NPR because we are used to the condo, mrt, mall combo liao and also because of budget. theres also alot of similar retail shops in north point. see who can outlast who nia.

Luc777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.