HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #91

repriced to ocbc board rate. it was called "Home Rate" previously, it has all but vanished from the ocbc site.

choose this because it has the prepayment option, but didnt manage to pay off any since repricing.

decided to refund CPF used for downpayment instead. i was thinking it might make more sense if i took sibor linked instead since i was trying to payoff CPF monies used.
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 02:33 PM   #92

Please PM me, I would like to join the group. Thanks!
I would like to join the groupchat too. Pls PM me. Thanks.
Mummysharon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #93

Can add me in the groupchat? Waiting anxiously for the TOP and collect keys. Hope to move in asap.
Mummysharon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #94

Hi! can you kindly add me too? Thanks!
sunshinegirl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2018, 11:56 PM   #95

Can add me in the groupchat? Waiting anxiously for the TOP and collect keys. Hope to move in asap.
Pm me too if there is whatsapp group, thank you
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #96

Do you plan to do renovation? Most contractors told me that the earliest you can move in will be around Mar if you are doing renovation. The contractors are unable to rush reno before cny even keys are collected before end Dec. Most of their workers are from Malaysia n China and they are going back hometown for longer cny vacation.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #97

Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks
Old 27-12-2018, 02:38 PM   #98

Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks
for that price and multiply 900+ units, the MA will have a very tough expectation to meet.
I think you can start drafting the wishlist and improvements the MA will have to make.
Old 27-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #99

for that price and multiply 900+ units, the MA will have a very tough expectation to meet.
I think you can start drafting the wishlist and improvements the MA will have to make.
Have you received the lawyer's letter? What is the number of shares you are paying? When you purchase the unit, did your agent mention maintenance fees to you?
Old 27-12-2018, 07:56 PM   #100

Have you received the lawyer's letter? What is the number of shares you are paying? When you purchase the unit, did your agent mention maintenance fees to you?

I just check with agent. He said it is weird...seems to be special monthly fees as letter issue by BCA to developer.

MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet.
Old 27-12-2018, 08:34 PM   #101

$400 for a 2-room! 😬
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2018, 09:16 PM   #102

$400 for a 2-room! 😬
Yup.. wondering what special maintainence fee is that... are you my neighbour too? have you receive lawyer's letter on this?
Old 28-12-2018, 12:33 AM   #103

The first year will be without the MCST, the developer will assign the MA.
in this case it is set as the sum stipulated in the letter.

for what your agent said currently is also true, "MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet."

it really hard to pin a property agent down for lying.
Old 28-12-2018, 02:48 AM   #104

The first year will be without the MCST, the developer will assign the MA.
in this case it is set as the sum stipulated in the letter.

for what your agent said currently is also true, "MCST not formed yet, maintainence fees should not be confirmed yet."

it really hard to pin a property agent down for lying.
I do agree with you and it makes sense. However, once the maintenance fee starts with higher cost per share value, I don't think the fees will lower down after MCST is formed.
Old 28-12-2018, 10:32 AM   #105

No.
I have stayed in 1 before shifting to another one now.
$400 for a mini 2-room in such huge condo is

Yup.. wondering what special maintainence fee is that... are you my neighbour too? have you receive lawyer's letter on this?
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.