Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #106
SBC
Supremacy Member

$400 for a 2-room! 😬
That’s very high. 3BR at my place is less than $300.

Anyone getting worried with high mortgage rate?
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #107

Where is your place? Is it condo too? High mortgage rate not within our control..sigh!
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 02:14 AM   #108

Anyone receive thw lawyer's letter on keys collection? I just received lawyer's email and requested to pay around $2400 for 6 months maintenance fee before keys collection.

Noted that the maintenance fees shoot up to almost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder. During my otp, I was told by property agent that the maintenance fees is estimated around $270 or $280 for 32 shares. But it is $400 per month, wondering whether is my agent lying to me on maintenance during my purchase 2 years ago? Can anyone share with me on the maintenance fee for North Park? Thanks
First of all, pls pm me on any WhatsApp chat on north park!

On the lawyers’ letter, I believe there’s breakdown on how $2400 is calculated
I have yet to received my letter
I have a friend whom recently received her letter from another mixed use development (Poiz), and was told that her maintenance fees are composed of two components - maintenance fees and an additional smaller amt applicable only to mixed use development.
Hers add up to $400++ for a studio unit
Hellojojobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 09:38 AM   #109
Arch-Supremacy Member

We will see rates hitting 3% next year already.

Old 30-12-2018, 10:20 AM   #110

Pm me too if there is whatsapp group, thank you
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Thks
shrnette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 10:45 AM   #111

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group as well. Thks
Please invite me to the WhatsApp group also.

I already collected the keys. All new owners beware there’s quite a lot of defects.

Currently the swimming pool also can’t be used for unknown reasons
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #112

900+ units, not easy to manage.
asmartng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 12:23 PM   #113

I already collected the keys. All new owners beware there’s quite a lot of defects.

congrats on your collection, any examples of the defects that others can look out for

for the pool , i believe pool water need to sent for testing. i hope its similar to public pools

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT
ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #114

i saw the advert out for rental and resales, from the ura "Private Residential Property Transactions". no movement yet. i think the trend and profile for npr should be similiar to 9residences, which are not investors but mostly of hdb upgraders and for own residences. looking at symphony suites deeper in yishun, its seems to be more sales and rental.

ntoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 09:50 PM   #115

Hi, we will be neighbours soon My key collection will told to be ard 2nd/3rd week January. Do you notice that our maintenance fees are much higher than other new condos? Amost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder for new condo...wondering what maintenance are they doing for a newly built condo....
Old 30-12-2018, 10:10 PM   #116

First of all, pls pm me on any WhatsApp chat on north park!

On the lawyers’ letter, I believe there’s breakdown on how $2400 is calculated
I have yet to received my letter
I have a friend whom recently received her letter from another mixed use development (Poiz), and was told that her maintenance fees are composed of two components - maintenance fees and an additional smaller amt applicable only to mixed use development.
Hers add up to $400++ for a studio unit
As per letter, it is $11.20 per share for maintenance and another $0.47 on other fee per share. I check with Fraser on the whether $0.47 is sinking fund, the office told me they will find out but as to date, no one get back to me yet.

As for the MCST, I was told by Fraser that it will take around a year later. The first fee collection will cover 6 months and subsequent collection will be 3 months.
Old 30-12-2018, 10:17 PM   #117

Please pm me if there is any whatsapp group or group purchase for North Park.

I went to survey curtains today and was told by 1 sales that he had actually went to North Park yesterday to take measurements for balcony blinds for one unit. That's really fast
Old 31-12-2018, 06:23 AM   #118

congrats on your collection, any examples of the defects that others can look out for

for the pool , i believe pool water need to sent for testing. i hope its similar to public pools

Thank you! Have you receive your lawyer’s letter for the home collection?

There’s a lot of defects actually from mainly are the wardrobe, toilet, and doors. There is a lot of scratches and knocks. Can say that the workmanship is very rough.

Also during the purchase at the showroom, was promised that quality fixtures will be used, but seems like it’s quite far from quality(maybe I am quite picky on this). The toilet fixtures are all of sub par quality. You will know once you get your key

Hopefully the pool is maintained as what per standard prescribed. If not the amount of maintenance we paid is not worth it.
Old 31-12-2018, 06:25 AM   #119

i saw the advert out for rental and resales, from the ura "Private Residential Property Transactions". no movement yet. i think the trend and profile for npr should be similiar to 9residences, which are not investors but mostly of hdb upgraders and for own residences. looking at symphony suites deeper in yishun, its seems to be more sales and rental.

Erm as of 29/12/18 only 7 units collected keys. I don’t think these posting for rent and sale actually had their keys in their hands yet. As stated earlier on there is quite a lot of defects and it take sometime to rectify. I can say they are slowly doing up the units as I can see the higher floors all their carpentry is still not done yet..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 31-12-2018 at 07:22 AM..
Old 31-12-2018, 06:27 AM   #120

Please pm me if there is any whatsapp group or group purchase for North Park.

I went to survey curtains today and was told by 1 sales that he had actually went to North Park yesterday to take measurements for balcony blinds for one unit. That's really fast

There is 2 unit near the town garden one already almost complete their Reno one already with curtain on..but the whole estate is more workers and security then owners..LOL!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.