HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

North Parks Residences

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2018, 06:33 AM   #121

As per letter, it is $11.20 per share for maintenance and another $0.47 on other fee per share. I check with Fraser on the whether $0.47 is sinking fund, the office told me they will find out but as to date, no one get back to me yet.

As for the MCST, I was told by Fraser that it will take around a year later. The first fee collection will cover 6 months and subsequent collection will be 3 months.
The $0.47 is for common property(please refer to your S&P part D of GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF HOUSING PROJECT regarding common property) itís relate to the public space & commerial below. And for the $11.20 itís for the limited common property aka E deck for the use of the residents. I donít think there will be much changes to the maintenance fees. Becos normally it will only rise after mcst is form as thatís whereby the sinking fund will kick in on top of the maintenance fee.

Unless during the AGM more then 80% of resident vote against the increase. But usually from my past experience all will vote for increase of funds as they would want their investment to hold their value. Also as times passes the maintenance fee will also increase in tandem with the aging property..

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 31-12-2018 at 06:49 AM..
Xiaolexz38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 06:39 AM   #122

Hi, we will be neighbours soon My key collection will told to be ard 2nd/3rd week January. Do you notice that our maintenance fees are much higher than other new condos? Amost $400 per month for 32 shares 2 bedder for new condo...wondering what maintenance are they doing for a newly built condo....
Hi! Yeah. But so far no WhatsApp group or any Facebook group. This project is seriously very quiet lol. I can see a few that already collect key at the common property but none of them interacted with each other..very weird.. see other project damn happening, got Facebook or WhatsApp group got welcome party and event.

You better hope they will really do good maintenance in future with such a high fee,even my few friends condo 3br and 4br only cost $280 & $310(inclusive of sinking fund) respectively. They were so shocked and though I brought a luxury 2br apartment in the core Centre when they heard the fees collected here.

Hopefully when the development is fully completed you could see more improvements. Becos now I can see the whole common property there is a lot of birds and the birds poop is all over the common property ie. the swing, chairs, pool side and play grounds etcs. Also the common toilet at the E deck is also very dirty i think is due to the workers all using the toilet there.

I can say this maintenance fees is quite high for this development. And the security is quite tight.. when u get your key do drop by the concierge lobby and take the lift up from there and also check out your corridor features you will understand what I mean.LOL!!

Last edited by Xiaolexz38; 31-12-2018 at 07:14 AM..
Old 31-12-2018, 08:43 AM   #123

There is 2 unit near the town garden one already almost complete their Reno one already with curtain on..but the whole estate is more workers and security then owners..LOL!
LOL, I thought we should get the defects rectify first before renovation? I'm surprised to hear the unit almost complete renovation. Haha
Asgsgsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #124

Hi! Yeah. But so far no WhatsApp group or any Facebook group. This project is seriously very quiet lol. I can see a few that already collect key at the common property but none of them interacted with each other..very weird.. see other project damn happening, got Facebook or WhatsApp group got welcome party and event.

You better hope they will really do good maintenance in future with such a high fee,even my few friends condo 3br and 4br only cost $280 & $310(inclusive of sinking fund) respectively. They were so shocked and though I brought a luxury 2br apartment in the core Centre when they heard the fees collected here.

Hopefully when the development is fully completed you could see more improvements. Becos now I can see the whole common property there is a lot of birds and the birds poop is all over the common property ie. the swing, chairs, pool side and play grounds etcs. Also the common toilet at the E deck is also very dirty i think is due to the workers all using the toilet there.

I can say this maintenance fees is quite high for this development. And the security is quite tight.. when u get your key do drop by the concierge lobby and take the lift up from there and also check out your corridor features you will understand what I mean.LOL!!
Haha,exactly... my friends also mentioned that the fees is very high for a place located at District 27. Imagine those unit owners which are going for rental yield,I'm wondering how will the rental rates like...

I don't think we can move in so quickly since the timing of the keys collection hit Dec/Jan 2019. After clearing off the defects then reno take place, it will take a while to be able to move in.

Is yours a 2 bedder too? I'm still pondering what kind of renovation needed for this condo unit.. if you know of any reliable electricians, false ceiling, curtain makers, lighting shops, painters, carpentry etc, please pm me the contacts too. I had a hard time sourcing due to busy work schedule.

Thanks!
Old 31-12-2018, 09:24 AM   #125

LOL, I thought we should get the defects rectify first before renovation? I'm surprised to hear the unit almost complete renovation. Haha
It is suppose to clear defects before Reno to prevent conflict. I think that 2 is one of the earliest to collect keys..maybe a few weeks ago..
Old 31-12-2018, 09:31 AM   #126

Haha,exactly... my friends also mentioned that the fees is very high for a place located at District 27. Imagine those unit owners which are going for rental yield,I'm wondering how will the rental rates like...

I don't think we can move in so quickly since the timing of the keys collection hit Dec/Jan 2019. After clearing off the defects then reno take place, it will take a while to be able to move in.

Is yours a 2 bedder too? I'm still pondering what kind of renovation needed for this condo unit.. if you know of any reliable electricians, false ceiling, curtain makers, lighting shops, painters, carpentry etc, please pm me the contacts too. I had a hard time sourcing due to busy work schedule.

Thanks!
Lol my friends condo when they receive key they only pay $200 & $250 respectively FYI they top is just 2016 & 2017. Is after 1 yrs later it increases.

Move in too early is useless unless is for rental. As stated earlier itís not really completed yet..lots n lots of workers u will met in the lift and car park. Dam turn off as they all pushing pails and pails of these ultra smelly glue and paint. Almost choked in the lift.

Ya 2br... I also canít find a contractor I can only get interior designer as I got no time to manage the work site myself..but a lot of interior designer is just out there to scam met a few done even know how to give me a design layout just force me to sign contract now days hard to get a trustworthy and real designer.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:32 AM   #127

Thank you! Have you receive your lawyerís letter for the home collection?

Thereís a lot of defects actually from mainly are the wardrobe, toilet, and doors. There is a lot of scratches and knocks. Can say that the workmanship is very rough.

Also during the purchase at the showroom, was promised that quality fixtures will be used, but seems like itís quite far from quality(maybe I am quite picky on this). The toilet fixtures are all of sub par quality. You will know once you get your key

Hopefully the pool is maintained as what per standard prescribed. If not the amount of maintenance we paid is not worth it.

By the way, have you apply for the utility account? Need to check the bathroom defects if any too.
Old 31-12-2018, 09:36 AM   #128

By the way, have you apply for the utility account? Need to check the bathroom defects if any too.
I am trying to..their appointment to turn on is far far away from 4th Jan onwards. Due to festive season and they got backlog..dam headache waste my time..
Old 31-12-2018, 10:00 AM   #129

You have no choice but to see workers around.. they r there not just to complete those wip things but also need to rectify the defects lodge.. for at least a yr u wld see them there walking ard the estate.

The two units might be either renovated by developer for sales or owners requested for early key collection due to urgent circumstances.

For ID wise, u may wan to consider those bigger firm like R&R, absolute, etc.. pay abit more for a peace of mind.. im sure u can google which particular id is good or which to avoid.

Lol my friends condo when they receive key they only pay $200 & $250 respectively FYI they top is just 2016 & 2017. Is after 1 yrs later it increases.

Move in too early is useless unless is for rental. As stated earlier it’s not really completed yet..lots n lots of workers u will met in the lift and car park. Dam turn off as they all pushing pails and pails of these ultra smelly glue and paint. Almost choked in the lift.

Ya 2br... I also can’t find a contractor I can only get interior designer as I got no time to manage the work site myself..but a lot of interior designer is just out there to scam met a few done even know how to give me a design layout just force me to sign contract now days hard to get a trustworthy and real designer.
iceraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 11:43 AM   #130

Going to collect my keys on Wednesday. Please PM me and invite me to WhatsApp group if any. Thank you!
claire1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 12:25 PM   #131

Going to collect my keys on Wednesday. Please PM me and invite me to WhatsApp group if any. Thank you!
Just FYI, I found a photo on my phone which has the original maintenance fee the the agent showed us: "Est $8 / Share". They also said that it is quite low comparing to other condos. But now, the maintenance fee is ~$11.7 per share, which is 40%+ more than what they told us. And apparently, it is higher comparing to other condos, according to your discussions. LOL.
Not sure if it will helpful but I feel that we should at least bring this up to the developer or whoever is in charge when we have a chance.
claire1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 12:58 PM   #132

Move in too early is useless unless is for rental. As stated earlier itís not really completed yet..lots n lots of workers u will met in the lift and car park. Dam turn off as they all pushing pails and pails of these ultra smelly glue and paint. Almost choked in the lift.

Ya 2br... I also canít find a contractor I can only get interior designer as I got no time to manage the work site myself..but a lot of interior designer is just out there to scam met a few done even know how to give me a design layout just force me to sign contract now days hard to get a trustworthy and real designer.
Lol..Developer rushing for TOP and getting owners to pay higher maintenance fee when unit still under completion in progress...we need to pay 6 months maintenance fees from Jan 2019 onwards but we are unable to move in earlier due to CNY, Defects etc....Upon TOP, we start paying much high loan instalments too...
Old 31-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #133

Just FYI, I found a photo on my phone which has the original maintenance fee the the agent showed us: "Est $8 / Share". They also said that it is quite low comparing to other condos. But now, the maintenance fee is ~$11.7 per share, which is 40%+ more than what they told us. And apparently, it is higher comparing to other condos, according to your discussions. LOL.
Not sure if it will helpful but I feel that we should at least bring this up to the developer or whoever is in charge when we have a chance.
I did call Fraser to feedback on the 40% and the answerer just said " Ya.. increase.." as approved by BCA. Then I replied "I thought the fee is as per proposed by Fraser?" The answerer replied "yeah"....lol

I do agreed we should consistantly feedback on the fees since the increase is aleady 40% difference... I'm sure the increase will become even higher when our condo gets older from 2020 onwards
Old 31-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #134

Hi just joined this forum
Congrats on your key collection.
I am from Blk 23 but so far no sound no picture from my lawyer. May I know which Blk are u from ?
Chew68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #135

I am trying to..their appointment to turn on is far far away from 4th Jan onwards. Due to festive season and they got backlog..dam headache waste my time..
Hi, which utility supplier are you applying?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.