(abt 81 units left) Abt 82% sold
2 Bedroom fully sold!
3 Bedroom fr $677k
3 BR Premium fr $761k
4 Bedroom fr $844k
4 BR Premium fr $950k
5 Bedroom fully sold!
Penthouse fully sold!

Signature At Yishun: Obtained TOP in Jul 2017!
(abt 143 units left) Abt 72% sold
2 Bedroom fr $576k (last unit)
3 Bedroom fr $710k (last 7 units)
3 BR Premium fr $791k
4 Bedroom fr $882k
4 BR Premium fully sold!

Recently 100% Fully Sold:
Hundred Palms Residences, Wandervale, Westwood Residences, Sol Acres, etc.

balagan

Reaction score
As at 22 Oct 2017, balance units of various EC:

1. iNz Residence, 3 Bedrooms, 66 units
2. North Wave, 3 Bedrooms, 109 units
3. Parc Life, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms, 7, 140 & 7 units
4. The Brownstone, 3 Bedrooms, 10 units
5. The Visionaire, 3 bedroom, 4 units
6. The Criterion, 3 & 4 Bedrooms, 62 & 13 units
7. The Signature @ Yishun, 3 & 4 Bedrooms, 118 & 22 units. TOP

Fernza

Reaction score
Out of all the EC we saw, my family and I still like Northwave and bought a 3 BR unit there, even though I have gotten a date to choose a BTO unit for Bidadari in Jan 2018. I stay in Bukit Timah but still like the environment plus it’s only 300 units in this EC, compared to the others which i find can be quite complicated and crowded esp those nearer to mrt. Personal choice I Guess, NW doesn’t seem as negative as what I have read in this thread, not really too far from the mrt either.

grix17

Reaction score
Out of all the EC we saw, my family and I still like Northwave and bought a 3 BR unit there, even though I have gotten a date to choose a BTO unit for Bidadari in Jan 2018. I stay in Bukit Timah but still like the environment plus it’s only 300 units in this EC, compared to the others which i find can be quite complicated and crowded esp those nearer to mrt. Personal choice I Guess, NW doesn’t seem as negative as what I have read in this thread, not really too far from the mrt either.

Some of the floor plan designs are quite nice although it's the location that is not good. Woodlands Ave 12 is getting more congested than 5 years ago, and the same goes for Ave 5 & 6 thanks to Twin Fountains and Bellewoods.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the floor plan designs are quite nice although it's the location that is not good. Woodlands Ave 12 is getting more congested than 5 years ago, and the same goes for Ave 5 & 6 thanks to Twin Fountains and Bellewoods.

North South highway coming up.

If you drive, the location isn't much of a problem.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
If you compare to the fact that the govt is developing the North and the woodland regional centre is going to be as big as Jurong regional centre, North side really seems like a good buy.

And then comparing the psf, Northwave has the lowest psf cost among most of the ECs and has not increased price yet. Good buy?

fotoudavid

Reaction score
If you compare to the fact that the govt is developing the North and the woodland regional centre is going to be as big as Jurong regional centre, North side really seems like a good buy.

And then comparing the psf, Northwave has the lowest psf cost among most of the ECs and has not increased price yet. Good buy?

Must see more blue collar or white collar.

Initially i want this Northwave as i like the layout, the facing of air field, the ulu quiet surroundings, but wife say MRT out of way.

So i called my cousin who is an agent. She told me that although North part is coming up, but will be attracting more blue color then white collar so advise me accordingly. I am not saying blue collar not good etc, don't get me wrong. She may be wrong, who knows, future who can say?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Must see more blue collar or white collar.

Initially i want this Northwave as i like the layout, the facing of air field, the ulu quiet surroundings, but wife say MRT out of way.

So i called my cousin who is an agent. She told me that although North part is coming up, but will be attracting more blue color then white collar so advise me accordingly. I am not saying blue collar not good etc, don't get me wrong. She may be wrong, who knows, future who can say?

As mentioned, if you drive regularly, location near mrt isn't really a problem as the new North-South highway is coming up.

Then, there's also the direct mrt to JB. North side is going to be a very vibrant at the North. Even the name 'Northwave' is suggesting that the North wave is coming.

Best of all, quiet surroundings for location of Northwave.

More shopping centres and amenities coming up! :o

fotoudavid

Reaction score
As mentioned, if you drive regularly, location near mrt isn't really a problem as the new North-South highway is coming up.

Then, there's also the direct mrt to JB. North side is going to be a very vibrant at the North. Even the name 'Northwave' is suggesting that the North wave is coming.

Best of all, quiet surroundings for location of Northwave.

More shopping centres and amenities coming up! :o

i like the most is quiet surroundings and facing the large green area.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
overall quiet area except for helicopter noise. b4 you see it will hear window grille shaking first. ;)

You don't exaggerate lei.

Anyway, helicopters seldom takeoff or land at night so the noise pollution is negligible compared to those living near mrt track or expressway where trains and cars get faster after midnight.

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
You don't exaggerate lei.

Anyway, helicopters seldom takeoff or land at night so the noise pollution is negligible compared to those living near mrt track or expressway where trains and cars get faster after midnight.

sometimes they do fly at night. confirm softer than mrt noise. can hear metal shaking sound when i sit on the sofa or on my bed that's beside the window. personally dun find it disturbing, just sharing what i experience.

my main concern would be Northwave developer though.
No offense, hear too many story from colleagues and relatives who bought other ECs by the same developer.

Last edited:

Scylla

Reaction score
sometimes they do fly at night. confirm softer than mrt noise. can hear metal shaking sound when i sit on the sofa or on my bed that's beside the window. personally dun find it disturbing, just sharing what i experience.

my main concern would be Northwave developer though.

hao yuan no good?

KenYew

Reaction score

Yes, good buy cheapest EC in the North Area

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.