HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #136
Master Member

can anyone advice please:

me and my going rom in feb. so when i apply for this sobf, i should apply as married rite? and i am the main applicant so my gf must be occupier or co applicant ? co applicant means she will help with the loan or occupier also can help with the loan . basically whats the difference between the 2 and which is the norm when 1st timer couples apply.

Thanks!~
the norm is applying as co applicants to form a family nucleus.

occupiers cannot help with the loan and loan amt also dun take into acct the occupier.
TripVin likes this.
Sakagamii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 11:51 PM   #137

Thanks Leebe and Perisher!
Do you know when can one move into the house? Is it right after the key is available or after date of Lease commencement?

Last edited by YY2008; 20-11-2017 at 02:27 PM..
YY2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 11:51 PM   #138

thank you for the reply.

another question,

if me and gf are over the income celing but the thing is, she is preggers now .. shot gun so she might quit and we will get married in feb. so can i go in as the single income earner ? or is the qualification when we apply? cuz right now she is still working.
TripVin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 11:53 PM   #139
Honorary Member

They will take into account past 12 months income

thank you for the reply.

another question,

if me and gf are over the income celing but the thing is, she is preggers now .. shot gun so she might quit and we will get married in feb. so can i go in as the single income earner ? or is the qualification when we apply? cuz right now she is still working.
TripVin likes this.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:12 AM   #140

Is it not 3 months like BTO?
boiboi123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #141

Question Rejection

Hi Guys,

A fast question. if i rejected a HDB selection 3 to 4years ago with my ex.

and now i m going to reject again with my current gf.

will it be consider as rejecting 2 time in a row? ( but with different partner) or everything is reset?

anyone got any experience?
The Poor One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:25 AM   #142

They will take into account past 12 months income
wah .. even if she quits now ? and then later if i really tio a number cannot negotiate ? with a baby coming on the way and where i am applying is 2km radius from my parents. no talk is it? and immediate disqualification ?
Old 20-11-2017, 12:53 AM   #143

Hi Guys,

A fast question. if i rejected a HDB selection 3 to 4years ago with my ex.

and now i m going to reject again with my current gf.

will it be consider as rejecting 2 time in a row? ( but with different partner) or everything is reset?

anyone got any experience?
Hello. If it is 3-4 years ago, Iím quite sure will have reset already. Even ppl who are on second timer priority status (rejected twice), it will only be for 1 year.
Mysticwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:55 AM   #144

wah .. even if she quits now ? and then later if i really tio a number cannot negotiate ? with a baby coming on the way and where i am applying is 2km radius from my parents. no talk is it? and immediate disqualification ?
You all over income ceiling by a lot? If a lot, I believe it is no talk. And yea they take into account 12months
TripVin likes this.
Mysticwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:07 AM   #145

Talking

Hello. If it is 3-4 years ago, Iím quite sure will have reset already. Even ppl who are on second timer priority status (rejected twice), it will only be for 1 year.
thanks. becos i cant any info on that on HDB website.
The Poor One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:14 AM   #146

You all over income ceiling by a lot? If a lot, I believe it is no talk. And yea they take into account 12months
now its over by 3k but once she quits which is soon cuz of the pregnancy, i will be under 12k on my own.
didnt know they will see last 12 months .. but doesnt make sense what . when i tio the number and can choose flat thats when it matters most rite ? if the income can sustain the loan or sekali by then a couple who ws under 12k kena promotion and what nots and becomes over.. then how ?? i end up being more qualified than that couple mah ? and i have a kid on the way plus buying 2k radius from my parents. i tick all the boxes of this ******** of the govn asking us to have babies and live near our parents so we can look after them as well.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:39 AM   #147

Does PPS + first timer really have significant advantage?
bmboy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #148
Master Member

now its over by 3k but once she quits which is soon cuz of the pregnancy, i will be under 12k on my own.
didnt know they will see last 12 months .. but doesnt make sense what . when i tio the number and can choose flat thats when it matters most rite ? if the income can sustain the loan or sekali by then a couple who ws under 12k kena promotion and what nots and becomes over.. then how ?? i end up being more qualified than that couple mah ? and i have a kid on the way plus buying 2k radius from my parents. i tick all the boxes of this ******** of the govn asking us to have babies and live near our parents so we can look after them as well.
they have to take into account employment history. otherwise ppl will jus quit to apply at a lower income+higher grants and simply get into another job right after. u can't play the system like that

in your case, it's even a case where u drop the income ceiling to be eligible for HDB with ur wife quitting. the ceiling is there for a reason
Sakagamii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 09:27 AM   #149

But when u apply, it’s Already over right? They will take into account the combined income when u apply.. not future ma.
Anyway this kinda case u should talk to them directly.

CherryBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 11:49 AM   #150

Hi All,

May i ask how you all calculate these and as the two provided below which will have higher chances?

Thank you.

4-room 84 331 2.8 26.8 3.9

4-room 53 375 4.8 64.0 7.1
Roy_yl2711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.