HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #1621

hehe.. so lucky. I think I know which unit u took.. I just saw another of my fav unit become red colour hehe.. congrats anyways how long did the whole process take? any idea when we can move in, for those completed flats? roughly which month? thanks
Haha. Yea. It took me ard an hour. For explanation and signing documents. For non completed flat was told that key will be collected next year 1Q or earlier. And for completed flat he say within 3months. But for grants will take longer. The officer will give you email if you have enquirers on key collection. Can email in and ask for fast collection (:
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:54 AM   #1622

Congrats babe..
Thanks. Hope you manage to get the flat you Wan.
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 12:07 PM   #1623

Haha. Yea. It took me ard an hour. For explanation and signing documents. For non completed flat was told that key will be collected next year 1Q or earlier. And for completed flat he say within 3months. But for grants will take longer. The officer will give you email if you have enquirers on key collection. Can email in and ask for fast collection (:
Thank you for the detailed information. That helps babe.. yeah, Canberra is out of my mind now, unless some miracle happens hehehe... Im now scouting for the houses near semb mrt ( like 3 stops away).. hehe
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:52 PM   #1624

maybe can consider Sun Natura those facing the park..I wanted Canberra too but seem like those better unit all selected all the rest is either too far in and the MRT only ready in 2020..my queue no. was 2XX..so dont think gonna stand a chance now will be looking more towards Sembawang mrt one with almost same walking distance to MRT if cut across the HDB flat to those left over at Canberra..
split84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #1625

maybe can consider Sun Natura those facing the park..I wanted Canberra too but seem like those better unit all selected all the rest is either too far in and the MRT only ready in 2020..my queue no. was 2XX..so dont think gonna stand a chance now will be looking more towards Sembawang mrt one with almost same walking distance to MRT if cut across the HDB flat to those left over at Canberra..
Yes yes.. im gonna do the same too.. I just want something walking distance to mrt.. and those units not facing another unit bedroom or so... so I was thinking of 362A and a few others.. between sun natura and sun breeze which one nearer to mrt if we walk? I prefer sun natura cos kinda look like 'condo' style when I see when I pass by in mrt..Haha.

Im going site visit again today after work.. will alight at semb mrt and try to walk to breeze first den natura and calculate the distance and see what they have around there..hahah... canberra have 101,102 and so on.. but that will be ready only Q4 2019.. so also hard.. unless for u, if u willing to get it den get it...still those 101 series is TOO far from mrt and from anywhere.. :/
Old 06-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #1626

i think Sun Breeze is nearer cuz can cut thru the HDB, my aunty stay at one of the block opposit and i walk to MRT not far, plus i have kids so the playground at the park is good
Old 06-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #1627

Yes yes.. im gonna do the same too.. I just want something walking distance to mrt.. and those units not facing another unit bedroom or so... so I was thinking of 362A and a few others.. between sun natura and sun breeze which one nearer to mrt if we walk? I prefer sun natura cos kinda look like 'condo' style when I see when I pass by in mrt..Haha.

Im going site visit again today after work.. will alight at semb mrt and try to walk to breeze first den natura and calculate the distance and see what they have around there..hahah... canberra have 101,102 and so on.. but that will be ready only Q4 2019.. so also hard.. unless for u, if u willing to get it den get it...still those 101 series is TOO far from mrt and from anywhere.. :/
From what I read, it is possible to get keys 6-9 months in advance.

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hou...ying-bto-flat/
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #1628

today Semb drop out rate seems quite high? morning until now only 3 selected. called how many numbers?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:22 PM   #1629

today Semb drop out rate seems quite high? morning until now only 3 selected. called how many numbers?
Yes I saw only 3 units selected..keep refreshing last served.. its the same at 23... I think maybe 3 dropout..cos each day around 6-7 numbers they call...hmmmmmm. Nowadays the last queue served they update only next morning..on fri and mon it was almost immediately..
Old 06-06-2018, 04:24 PM   #1630

where to see the queue served?
Old 06-06-2018, 04:24 PM   #1631

i think Sun Breeze is nearer cuz can cut thru the HDB, my aunty stay at one of the block opposit and i walk to MRT not far, plus i have kids so the playground at the park is good
is it.. I guess so too.. only problem..that area a bit cramped up...unlike sun natura its a bit spacious.. I will drop by at night and give more reviews... for those interested in semb that is..

One point to note.. if u taking train towards city.. better take semb & not Canberra..cos by the time at admiralty aredi trains come full..so semb worse.. Canberra no need to say.. unless u going towards JE or u drive den don't bother abt this la..
Old 06-06-2018, 04:26 PM   #1632

where to see the queue served?

Login myhdbpage website using singpass.

Go to My flat application - new.. den click on ur application reference number...den scroll down to the section below applicant dates u can see it.. abit leceh though cos everytime must login to check..wish they let us check somewhere where no need to log in..

Another method is to call hdb hotline.. that one also so manynumbers to press..
Old 06-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #1633

I'm applying for yishun 3room flat ,my number is 197/86 and I was invited for flat selection,so you guys thinks I hot chance ?
ylk0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #1634

I'm applying for yishun 3room flat ,my number is 197/86 and I was invited for flat selection,so you guys thinks I hot chance ?
I think u should know the answer.. some more yishun hot choice... just keep praying..
Old 06-06-2018, 06:15 PM   #1635

I think u should know the answer.. some more yishun hot choice... just keep praying..
But why they still give the date for flat selection
ylk0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.