November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
Haha.. from what i know if you are taking reno loan.. max is only 30k/person. So you and your hubby can take up to 60k la.. U want lump funiture cost into the reno loan. there is a way call Overloan... which means say your reno quote maybe 25k.. they will write the quote as 30k for u to loan la.. then the ID will giv u 5k cash.. u go buy your funiture. But this way of doing please have a trusted ID do ah... dont get scam...

Oh... meaning to say we need to get quotation from ID before we can even apply for reno loan la? I see....

I will find ur friend.. for now no trustworthy ID :(

semblady123

Reaction score
It's so quiet there, filled with old people, many handicap parking lots. Sun rise at 5am and set at 5pm. Now still not too bad, at least the malls are opened till 10pm(Mon to Fri), Saturday half day and Sunday some are closed. Easy access to supermarkets too. We chose Perth because sister in-law is there for many years and it's nearest to Singapore. Reason why we are back is also because of the kids. They couldn't get use to the weather there. Highest at 40 degree and lowest at 1 degree. They took turns to have nose bleeding , sick, etc..... We ended up packed back and landed back here. After being outside for a while, we still find home safer and comfortable. Then again, we will go when the children are older to pursue their studies there(so relaxing). But this time we will go to either to Melbourne or Brisbane

YES Australia summer is really summer... my sibling came back for summer break when he studied there cos tooooooo hot .. :s13::s13:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Oh... meaning to say we need to get quotation from ID before we can even apply for reno loan la? I see....

I will find ur friend.. for now no trustworthy ID :(

Yes.. Bank will only process with quotation from ID. anyway the contact i gave you.. he has a banker liaise. so once quote finialize u ok with it.. he will ask his banker to contact you.. then from there apply loan and proceed. So is really one stop shop la..

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes.. Bank will only process with quotation from ID. anyway the contact i gave you.. he has a banker liaise. so once quote finialize u ok with it.. he will ask his banker to contact you.. then from there apply loan and proceed. So is really one stop shop la..

Wow.. nice la.. u aso using him? =:p

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I wonder how they calculate the grant. Take 12 months total income and divided by 12 months? But they requested for my 13 months payslips:s11:

Monday21

Reaction score
I wonder how they calculate the grant. Take 12 months total income and divided by 12 months? But they requested for my 13 months payslips:s11:
hmmm i think its combined income per month... average out by 12 months... their website got the table... diff income diff grant amount allocated....

i want my keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys hais

Monday21

Reaction score
HDB say they dont include AWS/ 13th bonus/ profit sharing or overtime into account but 90% of my friends told me it was the opposite for them... everything also calculate end up they get grant amount so much lesser than expected.

Monday21

Reaction score
Amex, this contact you shared is the one from YIS living?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
hmmm i think its combined income per month... average out by 12 months... their website got the table... diff income diff grant amount allocated....

i want my keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeys hais

They asked for my payslips from November 2016 to November 2017, which is 13 months. I have been continued working for 4 years so providing the payslips is not a problem. Hub work from June 2017 to November 2017. We also gave them his payslips. So does it means they added up everything then divided by 13 months ? Since they asked for 13 months payslips.:s11:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
HDB say they dont include AWS/ 13th bonus/ profit sharing or overtime into account but 90% of my friends told me it was the opposite for them... everything also calculate end up they get grant amount so much lesser than expected.

ya... if take into account of AWS and bonus, grant sure gonna be lesser:eek:

heybuddy

Reaction score

The grant amount the cso told me during my selection is the same as the one i calculated myself. No 13th month and bonuses.. if add in bonus and 13th month really very little grant liao :vijayadmin:

haogui

Reaction score
Hihi. May I have the ID contact too?
Thank!

LOL... use a short pole hold on ur hand to "tong" the door when do business..

@semlady - should start meeting IDs when you got time.. let them quote and compare their prices. Every ID you meet you will need at least 1-2hours. So is good to start sourcing for one you prefer. i will PM you my ID contact later.. hopefully he can help u save more.. because he provide a service whereby driving clients into JB to buy lights, basin..etc.. which really help u save alot.

haogui

Reaction score
When I was working part time during my poly time in a interior design film, they actually take all this as "free gift".
For over 20k renovation, free a TV.
Over 35k, free aircon
The concept is the same, helping those clients with less cash on hand to lump their furniture cost into loan.
Pros and cons, you might end up paying higher price and interest for a furniture.

thanks a lot la.. :s13::s13::s13:

Can we ask the ID to buy basic furniture also llike bed, oven, refrigerator and all together with renovation and we pay together ?:D

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes good for lazy ppl like me too..

I will msg him one of the days hehe

Ya u want his contact? i can PM share with you if need lo.

Yup..99% i will be engaging him to do my house. Cos he really can find alot of good deals inlcuding electrical appliances..he knows many ppl.. which save my trouble.. and some cost

semblady123

Reaction score
What u said is Soo true.. hmmm

When I was working part time during my poly time in a interior design film, they actually take all this as "free gift".
For over 20k renovation, free a TV.
Over 35k, free aircon
The concept is the same, helping those clients with less cash on hand to lump their furniture cost into loan.
Pros and cons, you might end up paying higher price and interest for a furniture.

Monday21

Reaction score
The grant amount the cso told me during my selection is the same as the one i calculated myself. No 13th month and bonuses.. if add in bonus and 13th month really very little grant liao :vijayadmin:

Ya... CSO during selection also quoted same grant amount as per what i calculated using their grant calculator online... Hopefully they're not so heartless lah to take in all those one time bonuses.... :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.