November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
wardrobe buy off shelves is definitely cheaper from custom made. Because custom made is full height.. buy off shelves meaning on top got hole which i feel abit wasted + keep dust. But if you want those princess princess style.. buy off shelves will be more suitable.

yeah actually full height cant even use the top row.. esp short ppl like me.. parents home I use ladder climb up and down to store my branded bags UPPP there.. :s13::s13::s13: shud get those auto pull down drawer kinda shelf.. if there is such a thing.. dunno what im talking ..:s22::s22::s22:

semblady123

Reaction score
True true.. me and husband took 2 days to fix a kids double bed lol but most importantly we enjoyed the process!

kids bed 2 days.. adult bed? hehe.. knowing m y husband patience level.. after 1 hour everything will be dismantled completely and strewn all over..:s22::s22:

Weeli85

Reaction score
Actually my pre assessment grants is approved but actual grant should be approved right? Any1 counter less or unapproved grant before?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
np haha.. is that the normal price?

We got another wardrobe maker (not from ID)to make wardrobe for MIL room, same size the uncle only quoted us $1200. Install a full height mirror on one of the door, add another $15 only. I think the price more or less the same

Amex^1234

Reaction score
We got another wardrobe maker (not from ID)to make wardrobe for MIL room, same size the uncle only quoted us $1200. Install a full height mirror on one of the door, add another $15 only. I think the price more or less the same

my 5ft full height around 1.4k.

bubblelove89

Reaction score
Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before?

Monday21

Reaction score
Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before?

Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Yes cos the front people all reject the flats available.

Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before? Appeal for non-count... never came across one before.. usually never come means one count already unless very very very valid reason. i ever skipped twice. first one was on me, cos the Jurong area i want all not available, left those ulu-ulu ones. Second time skip was because of my spouse. Something happened two days prior to selection, i had no solid documentations to back me up that moment. Kena ban 1 year from taking part in exercises..

Monday21

Reaction score
yeah actually full height cant even use the top row.. esp short ppl like me.. parents home I use ladder climb up and down to store my branded bags UPPP there.. :s13::s13::s13: shud get those auto pull down drawer kinda shelf.. if there is such a thing.. dunno what im talking ..:s22::s22::s22:

hahah so cute lah you! small manual "elevator" in the wardrobe, i can imagine. but confirm $$$ :spin::spin: i like those L-shaped wardrobes. would those cost around the same too?

semblady123

Reaction score
Hahah L shaped wardrobes is like What?
I’m gonna take the ladder from parents home and ask them buy new one 🤣🤣🤣

But I think full size doesn’t work for me.. maybe 3 row is enough for the whole side of one wall.. my Husband got more clothes than me.. so I need a big one for him lol!

Pls check out frenchfurniture in IG for those who wanna princessy theme furniture 😀😀😀

hahah so cute lah you! small manual "elevator" in the wardrobe, i can imagine. but confirm $$$ :spin::spin: i like those L-shaped wardrobes. would those cost around the same too?

Weeli85

Reaction score
Pre-assessment? Wah didn't know got such thing. Who assess? :eek:

After u received appointment letter through hdb, the letter got indicate the dateline to upload document for pre-assessment to check how much grants you can entitled. Now i worried is the actual grant can received is the same amount anot. But during my selection, the officer told me should be same as the pre-assessment. *pray hard*:(

Last edited:

Amex^1234

Reaction score

L-shaped wardrobe depends on how long you gonna do lo.. normally if u doing for Masterbed room should be 5ft+3ft or 6ft+3ft which will cost about 3k.

at first i wanna do L too.. but end up i did U-shape(like a walk in wardrobe).. so centre part can be a dressing table. But then do like that will make your room looks very small, which doesnt matter to us. cos what we need is storage spaces.

semblady123

Reaction score
thanks for the tips... then I think U shape better for me.. My main idea for the house is merge 2 bedrooms and try to have a swivel TV... so can watch from both sides... the other side will be a mini sofa/ wardrobes to store bags and clothes... the bed side will be mainly bed... something like that... hope the ID will do a good job..whoever I get.. cos living room/toilet/kitchen not too important to look nice cos for me I spend most time inside room admiring my bags and climbing up and ladder to sort it ;):s13::s13::s13::s13:

L-shaped wardrobe depends on how long you gonna do lo.. normally if u doing for Masterbed room should be 5ft+3ft or 6ft+3ft which will cost about 3k.

at first i wanna do L too.. but end up i did U-shape(like a walk in wardrobe).. so centre part can be a dressing table. But then do like that will make your room looks very small, which doesnt matter to us. cos what we need is storage spaces.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
thanks for the tips... then I think U shape better for me.. My main idea for the house is merge 2 bedrooms and try to have a swivel TV... so can watch from both sides... the other side will be a mini sofa/ wardrobes to store bags and clothes... the bed side will be mainly bed... something like that... hope the ID will do a good job..whoever I get.. cos living room/toilet/kitchen not too important to look nice cos for me I spend most time inside room admiring my bags and climbing up and ladder to sort it ;):s13::s13::s13::s13:

Walk in wardrobe so cool. My house too many ppl, too many children. Can never fulfill my wish :(:(

Like I mentioned earlier, my custom made 6'ft wardrobe cost me $1320(4 doors with up and down all can hang clothes). I saw some ready made wardrobe from FortyTwo (Singapore online shop) which are quite cheap and they can assemble for us too. Maybe I will get those for the girls if the price different is by hundreds. If only can save a bit (less than a hundred then I will get ID to made for us)

https://www.fortytwo.sg/bedroom-fur...MIkYySn-uG3AIVhoRwCh1QFgiFEAAYASAAEgJ-GvD_BwE

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.