HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2018, 04:36 PM   #1726

Best unit nearest to mrt someone just booked it . Sighhhh. Now I donít even feel like going Tmr .. of all days today they book.. argh.. today itís like everyone turning up for appointment
Hmm sorry to say but everyone else is also like you. They have their own options of which unit they prefer and they also want to choose a unit too
zidmosby likes this.
Xxlxxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #1727

Best unit nearest to mrt someone just booked it . Sighhhh. Now I donít even feel like going Tmr .. of all days today they book.. argh.. today itís like everyone turning up for appointment
I feel you.. my treetrail units in woodlands all taken up..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #1728

I feel you.. my treetrail units in woodlands all taken up..
Yea i feel you too.. i still hav 40ppl infront of me also...
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #1729

Yes tell me about it.. sigh.

Hmm sorry to say but everyone else is also like you. They have their own options of which unit they prefer and they also want to choose a unit too
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #1730

I gave up on Woodlands cos 2 times I didn’t even get queue number despite being near parents home.. sigh. Oh well. I see houses everywhere just hard to get one

Yea i feel you too.. i still hav 40ppl infront of me also...
Old 11-06-2018, 05:29 PM   #1731

Hi. u get ur key already?
I remember u say b4 u email to the officer and get standard reply from them..
flying88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:41 PM   #1732

The unit iíve been targeting since the application for sobf has been taken. Sigh Prob will be giving up on this exercise. Good luck all!
Apricot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:49 PM   #1733

The unit iíve been targeting since the application for sobf has been taken. Sigh Prob will be giving up on this exercise. Good luck all!
urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha
Old 11-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #1734

Hi. u get ur key already?
I remember u say b4 u email to the officer and get standard reply from them..
Hi, havent! I am still waiting for the grants. The officer did call me
Back and say she will expedite the grants approval. But till now no news! Maybe i will write in again. Do you have any grants?
Old 11-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #1735

I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.

Best unit nearest to mrt someone just booked it . Sighhhh. Now I don’t even feel like going Tmr .. of all days today they book.. argh.. today it’s like everyone turning up for appointment
haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:15 PM   #1736

Hi, havent! I am still waiting for the grants. The officer did call me
Back and say she will expedite the grants approval. But till now no news! Maybe i will write in again. Do you have any grants?
I don't have grant. I oso get standard reply from the officer.
But she tell me tat wil ask key department send our key earlier. But dunno when can get the key. I super urgent to move now.
flying88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:19 PM   #1737

urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha
Lol I think thatís expecting too much. You should consider resale if you want zero competition and can control your odds.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:31 PM   #1738

Thanks for the kind reply .
Despite being sick I went site visit again justnnow and first time passed by sun Breeze
Looked so bright there but didn’t enter there cos scared to get confused again hehe
Sun natura is good enough for now I Guess

I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:32 PM   #1739

Hahaha yeah.. but everything has a price to pay right.. well.. I guess we can’t be too choosy . I have come to terms with it.

Lol I think that’s expecting too much. You should consider resale if you want zero competition and can control your odds.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:29 PM   #1740

I don't have grant. I oso get standard reply from the officer.
But she tell me tat wil ask key department send our key earlier. But dunno when can get the key. I super urgent to move now.
You can try to email them again or call the officer incharge of your case! Explain to them your situation. Hope everything will be smooth for you
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.