November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
Ya its like the house is aredi built..can see everyday but no keys to enter..how torturing :s8:

Even dinosaur was able to enter the house through the roof, then open door and go in.... if u all watched Jurassic world :s13:

Tell me about it! Always hear HDB staff say SBF very fast.

Two years ago when I submitted my application for rental housing, CSO said "Our systems shows that you have applied for balance flat. You sure you need rental housing? Cos SBF vet fast one! Another 6 mth to 1 year can get keys already!"

Want to wait 6 days already so painful...

Last edited:

heybuddy

Reaction score
Tell me about it! Always hear HDB staff say SBF very fast.

Two years ago when I submitted my application for rental housing, CSO said "Our systems shows that you have applied for balance flat. You sure you need rental housing? Cos SBF vet fast one! Another 6 mth to 1 year can get keys already!"

Want to wait 6 days already so painful...

You applied for sbf 2 years ago too?

Monday21

Reaction score
You applied for sbf 2 years ago too?

I applied once at Jurong and then at Yishun. But both unit selection I did not attend.. I was banned for a year from taking part in any exercises.. I think the ban only lifted Aug or Sept 2017...

When nov sbf launched, I asked my spouse whether want to apply or not... He said no...want to wait for a few more years first... But I stubborn... I cannot tahan living with in laws so I applied quietly...

Checked HDB page and it turns out we were allocated a single digit ballot num.. So no choice need to come clean with my husband... Hahahaha but he happy lah of cos..

Told him God give us opportunity so many times. Some people in other thread applied dunno how many times still no chance, not that they were choosy but really no chance. So now God give you such a ballot number... If still don't want to select unit then next time when no chance then don't complain already...

heybuddy

Reaction score
I applied once at Jurong and then at Yishun. But both unit selection I did not attend.. I was banned for a year from taking part in any exercises.. I think the ban only lifted Aug or Sept 2017...

When nov sbf launched, I asked my spouse whether want to apply or not... He said no...want to wait for a few more years first... But I stubborn... I cannot tahan living with in laws so I applied quietly...

Checked HDB page and it turns out we were allocated a single digit ballot num.. So no choice need to come clean with my husband... Hahahaha but he happy lah of cos..

Told him God give us opportunity so many times. Some people in other thread applied dunno how many times still no chance, not that they were choosy but really no chance. So now God give you such a ballot number... If still don't want to select unit then next time when no chance then don't complain already...

Although mine not single digit but me and hb also thank God we got a number within the supply on our first try. 4 of us squeezed inside a bedroom really no joke!

Monday21

Reaction score
Although mine not single digit but me and hb also thank God we got a number within the supply on our first try. 4 of us squeezed inside a bedroom really no joke!

I've been renting open market with my in laws 4-5 years ago... Then in Mar 2016 we finally got HDB rental house.. 1 bedder... But the smaller the space the more pressuriZed it was living with in laws...

Hopefully everyone here goes thru a seamless key collection process..!!

talberry

Reaction score
Login myhdb page.. click on new flat on the bottom left - registration reference number - scroll down

Ya.. I remembered it was at that part.. but when I checked recently, the Grant application sentence disappeared!

Anyone got this before?

Monday21

Reaction score
Ya.. I remembered it was at that part.. but when I checked recently, the Grant application sentence disappeared!

Anyone got this before?

Maybe site maintenance? Try check again this morning... or might be your changing status...... ;)

Monday21

Reaction score

Anyone got this before?

Just checked mine... its still there.... try calling the hotline.. press in this sequence:

press 1
press star *
press 2
press 5
press 1
key in IC num
press 1
key in sales reg ID
press 1
wait for update...

Monday21

Reaction score
since i just got a hard copy letter, do yall think its a bit too much if i call toady and ask to expedite?

i dont want to wait another few months leh... im due for delivery in early October.. not sure how long reno is gonna take... i dont want to disrupt my confinement period.. after moving in still need to unpack and clean... :(

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I've been renting open market with my in laws 4-5 years ago... Then in Mar 2016 we finally got HDB rental house.. 1 bedder... But the smaller the space the more pressuriZed it was living with in laws...

Hopefully everyone here goes thru a seamless key collection process..!!

If i'm not wrong keys collection will have some cash involve.. like activation of PUB... fire insurance...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
since i just got a hard copy letter, do yall think its a bit too much if i call toady and ask to expedite?

i dont want to wait another few months leh... im due for delivery in early October.. not sure how long reno is gonna take... i dont want to disrupt my confinement period.. after moving in still need to unpack and clean... :(

Wow congratz! why dont you write in to your CRM? just say that you are going in labor in OCT.. you wish to have the keys as soon as possible so that you can start your reno with the baby room ready for your new born.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.