HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 12:45 AM   #1741

Hi All, I feel a bit confused. My appointment date is next week tues, with queue number 48.
I just saw that the queue number 40 - 44 will be choosing their flat today. The trend is an increment of 5 Everyday. If so, shouldn’t it be my turn to choose on wednesday?

Anyone can enlighten me? Thanks
squallleo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #1742

Hi All, I feel a bit confused. My appointment date is next week tues, with queue number 48.
I just saw that the queue number 40 - 44 will be choosing their flat today. The trend is an increment of 5 Everyday. If so, shouldn’t it be my turn to choose on wednesday?

I realise that the numbers being called is different each day. So it ranges from 5-7. I think maybe it's for those who missed their original appointment, then they can attend the next days' one.

So your appointment time and date won't change
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:10 AM   #1743
Arch-Supremacy Member

I guess I know which unit you are referring. I didn't expect it to be taken at so early number too.
Well, don't give up.

My bro tried 4 time SBF and end up lucky to got a unit in the same block as mother in law. It make his all 3 failure in the past so much more value. Without those failure, he won't get such a nice located house.
Which unit is that?since already taken no harm sharing?

Appreciate your encouragement. The truth is for every case like your brother's, there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate.

I know someone try 8 times still haven't get. And she is not picky.

Anyway thank the 70%. They love this system.
jerichoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #1744

I called up HDB twice and third time I managed to speak to the manager who is in-charge for our case. I wrote in once to with regards to this issue which you mentioned too. My Q no. is 68 and appointment date is on 21.06.2018. Today's last Q for my area is 51. It does not tally with the date and Q no. . She rest assured me that my appointment date is correct just that there are certain days that there won't be any appointment for selection for my area. U can try calling the HDB hotlines and look for the manager in-charge for yours too. At least you will feel at ease after getting a confirmation from he/she.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:00 AM   #1745

I was referring 131B #02-562. Not sure if this the one our friend looking.

I think this time round 392 units 4 room flat are good enough (compare to Sobf May 2018). We have a wide choices. These units are not all craps but just not good enough.

Peacefully waiting for my number to be called.... Haha...

Appreciate your encouragement. The truth is for every case like your brother's, there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate.

haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:34 AM   #1746

I like this sentence "there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate." - so true.. but then SGrean life is like tat one lo.. sighz
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #1747

urs is which area? tell me about it... I targetted around 10 houses only.. just my luck in the whole 392 houses in this launch those 10 houses got selected

I think any queue number above 10 is no good.. haha
I was aiming for yishun’s adora green unit right from the start as it is located just beside my parent’s place and proximity to the train station is good. (Plus a million$ view from the balcony)

However I Did expect it to be gone before my queue number is up Hahha. Was just hoping that people will give it a miss because of the price.

This is my 5th application (MCPS) and the first time I got a number within the units available. But I think I will turn to the resale market instead. My SO and I are not in a hurry for a flat and refuse to commit in one that we don’t feel comfortable with. ><
Apricot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #1748

You can try to email them again or call the officer incharge of your case! Explain to them your situation. Hope everything will be smooth for you
Ya if tis week don't have any updates we wil call in again on Monday. Thank you . Same to u
flying88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:24 PM   #1749

hi all just want to ask for advice
if my Q is 124, available units left 28.

Current Q is 39.

My selection is on 2 July, do you guys think i still stand a chance to select?

Last edited by aoraki; 12-06-2018 at 02:38 PM..
aoraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #1750

hi all just want to ask for advice
if my Q is 124, available units left 28.

Current Q is 39.

My selection is on 2 July, do you guys think i still stand a chance to select?
very much depends on the drop out rates. Which area are you eyeing for?
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #1751

i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range
zidmosby likes this.
daytonadeltona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:51 PM   #1752

i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range
I didn't get twice for woodlands near parents home. Now settled for semb. Even before (considered good queue) me many ppl drop out in this exercise. Hehe
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:56 PM   #1753

I didn't get twice for woodlands near parents home. Now settled for semb. Even before (considered good queue) me many ppl drop out in this exercise. Hehe
Gratz on your selection today.. manage to get what u wanted?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #1754

Gratz on your selection today.. manage to get what u wanted?
Yesssss thanks.. I wanted Canberra area.. and I got it.. the closest to mrt had 2 units left.. I was refreshing the whole morning till 1145 am.. lucky me morning 1 person chose one unit beside semb mrt and the other didn't turn up... so happy !! I was planning to choose any of the 5 flats in Canberra left... and if all were taken I had backup list of units for semb mrt as well.. this unit is 5 minswalk only... s22:

When is ur appointment?
Old 12-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #1755

I was referring 131B #02-562. Not sure if this the one our friend looking.

I think this time round 392 units 4 room flat are good enough (compare to Sobf May 2018). We have a wide choices. These units are not all craps but just not good enough.

Peacefully waiting for my number to be called.... Haha...
I was aiming for that unit only and sadly it was gone yest morning....
and the ones in blk 119A/119B, 116,117,118 ...hehe...
most fav was 116-118 la. .cos loved d layout and paintwork and style of the blocks hehehe..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.