HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #1756

I like this sentence "there are 100 ppl who end up with crap units coz desparate." - so true.. but then SGrean life is like tat one lo.. sighz
I always tot schools/JC/poly hard to get of our choice.. but I realized house is harder hehehe
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:15 PM   #1757

Yesssss thanks.. I wanted Canberra area.. and I got it.. the closest to mrt had 2 units left.. I was refreshing the whole morning till 1145 am.. lucky me morning 1 person chose one unit beside semb mrt and the other didn't turn up... so happy !! I was planning to choose any of the 5 flats in Canberra left... and if all were taken I had backup list of units for semb mrt as well.. this unit is 5 minswalk only... s22:

When is ur appointment?
my appointment still long.. next tues.. still got 30ppl infront me... sighz...
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 04:18 PM   #1758

to those still waiting to choose for semb/Canberra.. go have a look at these flats that I shortlisted and keep the list before going today.. diff ppl different preference.. but I had these In mind la.. in terms of location/direction/wind/ blabla...

CAnberra
129C 03-592 (low unit but quiet and peaceful..facing the quiet industrial area side...windy cos this side is open area and no construction will take place ever...i was planning to choose this if my choice was taken today)
107B 15-587 (WINDY) SOUTH FACING
121B 13-723/14-723.. .I think North facing...
121C 11-735 (corner unit, immediately close to 2 other units) Maybe east facing cos my compass point to between east & south

Sembawang

362B
7/12/13/14/15 - 833 ( right beside lift but facing the cp side.. better than the other units in the blk

362A is ok too.. but mrt sound is toooooooo loud even on 14th storey..

Ok that's all...
Old 12-06-2018, 04:20 PM   #1759

my appointment still long.. next tues.. still got 30ppl infront me... sighz...

Also semb? Ok pls take a look at 362B if you can... and also 121B (IF its still available till next week)... 363A also not bad BUT all units right beside lift/rubbish chute.. those beside chute ok la.. cos all these units are spacious and lots of space in between each units... for me best bet is still 362B... once the park is open then it wont be so dark also.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #1760

Also semb? Ok pls take a look at 362B if you can... and also 121B (IF its still available till next week)... 363A also not bad BUT all units right beside lift/rubbish chute.. those beside chute ok la.. cos all these units are spacious and lots of space in between each units... for me best bet is still 362B... once the park is open then it wont be so dark also.
Lol... thanks.. but then i balloted yishun.. but the area i wanted all like gonna take up soon.. so i can only pray..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:03 PM   #1761

i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range
I think you are referring to me and maybe I can explain my stand.
Not everyone who ballot under sobf is desperate for a unit and everyone has the right to decide how they want their ballot chance to be used. Iíve balloted 4 times without a queue number prior to this exercise and I do understand the frustration.

However, having stayed in this estate for my SO and my entire lifetime, thereís definitely a reason why the remaining units doesnít appeal to us, thus giving up our chance.
Apricot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #1762

Lol... thanks.. but then i balloted yishun.. but the area i wanted all like gonna take up soon.. so i can only pray..
Try to have a backup list..go for a few site visits.. what u didn't like earlier u may end up liking during ur site visit... go during day as well as night...
Old 12-06-2018, 08:45 PM   #1763
Arch-Supremacy Member

i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range
not trying to be rude but just curious

are u 70%?
jerichoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #1764

Thanks for the kind reply .
Despite being sick I went site visit again justnnow and first time passed by sun Breeze
Looked so bright there but didnít enter there cos scared to get confused again hehe
Sun natura is good enough for now I Guess
Hey semblady the other day I went walk walk at Sun Natura which is the estate you mention opposite the MRT track.. Discover the walking path from the car park entrance between Natura and Breeze got direct path to Ark@Gambas.. Level 1 got one canteen.... So it's not as bad as I thought. Although I don't know when the shops gonna open, at least the industrial factory still got canteen so you guys can still go there buy food.. But it's not open on weekend though.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:13 PM   #1765

Hi bro, I think you same as my cousin. He's also balloting yishun and he 14X.. Aiming the ring road area but he tell me no chance liao. Same feeling? He has to get a house soon as his newborn coming out year end or next year early Jan and the baby's ah ma (my aunt) is nagging for them to have their own house...
Old 13-06-2018, 01:03 AM   #1766

Hi bro, I think you same as my cousin. He's also balloting yishun and he 14X.. Aiming the ring road area but he tell me no chance liao. Same feeling? He has to get a house soon as his newborn coming out year end or next year early Jan and the baby's ah ma (my aunt) is nagging for them to have their own house...
3room or 4room ?
ylk0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #1767

Wow cool la. I didn’t know got through road to Ark. nice
Also they will open Fairprice and eating place in between 362A and 363A
The small building there.. so that area not bad also will develop well soon..
Just that sun natura is more spacious than Breeze
But Breeze is brighter at night cos of the park lights
But soon thy gonna open park in front of 362A also ..

Hey semblady the other day I went walk walk at Sun Natura which is the estate you mention opposite the MRT track.. Discover the walking path from the car park entrance between Natura and Breeze got direct path to Ark@Gambas.. Level 1 got one canteen.... So it's not as bad as I thought. Although I don't know when the shops gonna open, at least the industrial factory still got canteen so you guys can still go there buy food.. But it's not open on weekend though.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:04 AM   #1768

Hi all
For FF flats I know it’s floor finish
But it’s the finish that the previous owner selected during their flat selection is it?
We can only check the floor once we got the keys right ?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #1769

Hi all
For FF flats I know itís floor finish
But itís the finish that the previous owner selected during their flat selection is it?
Yes, that's right. Its the one selected by the previous owner. And ya, will only be able to check once you get your keys

Did the unit you chose have floor finish already?
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #1770

Hi all
For FF flats I know itís floor finish
But itís the finish that the previous owner selected during their flat selection is it?
I think someone mentioned before in another thread that you can check when booking with the officer. I'm not sure though, the units that were offered in RoF didn't come with any OCS components.
Regretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.