HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2018, 09:01 AM   #1771

Oh I seee....
Cos our exercise also I saw some units had FF some had OK some had OF or something like that.
Just happen the unit I booked is FF hehe
Just curious abt the design that’s all

I think someone mentioned before in another thread that you can check when booking with the officer. I'm not sure though, the units that were offered in RoF didn't come with any OCS components.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 09:04 AM   #1772

Yeah
As I was aiming for unit beside mrt and had 2 units left for that and I chose the one of higher level and after booking I realised it had FF so I’m happy cos it’s like a bonus and I hope it’s some nice design hehe.. even if it’s not I will still keep it as a souvenir from the previous owner )

I’m not so picky about the units just had one condition beside mrt cos morning taking a feeder bus to mrt always costs me another 20-30 mins extra travel time 😶😶😶

Yes, that's right. Its the one selected by the previous owner. And ya, will only be able to check once you get your keys

Did the unit you chose have floor finish already?
Old 13-06-2018, 09:06 AM   #1773

Hi bro, I think you same as my cousin. He's also balloting yishun and he 14X.. Aiming the ring road area but he tell me no chance liao. Same feeling? He has to get a house soon as his newborn coming out year end or next year early Jan and the baby's ah ma (my aunt) is nagging for them to have their own house...
Same feeling la.. my appointment next week @ que 8x i already feel no chance.. dont say que 14x.. lol..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 09:23 AM   #1774

Same feeling la.. my appointment next week @ que 8x i already feel no chance.. dont say que 14x.. lol..
Don't give up. Miracles happen la.

Like my case it was so close to all Canberra units getting taken away...and I even prepared backup list for semb side.. end up some ppl dropout and some booked the other side... eventually I had 5 units to choose from for Canberra side itself on my selection day...

so u wont know what happens till the actual day.. so just keep calm and pray that's what I did
Amex^1234 likes this.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:25 AM   #1775

very much depends on the drop out rates. Which area are you eyeing for?
im looking at sengkang area
aoraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #1776

i dont understand why ppl ballot and gives up their chance if their dream unit is taken...its like they are balloting to get their dream home..

this is so unfair to the ppl who desperately in need of a house...
i had frds that balloted so many times never get a Q number with range
I don't think its unfair. Given that everyone has equal chances of balloting, unless under special schemes. Besides, SBF doesn't cater to just people who are desperately in need of a house. It could be for people who doesn't want to wait too long for BTO & etc.

As for me i've given up in an exercise because the remaining units location were inaccessible for my grandparents thus i had to give up. There are many reasons why people give up their chance.
Amex^1234 likes this.
aoraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 09:35 AM   #1777

Don't give up. Miracles happen la.

Like my case it was so close to all Canberra units getting taken away...and I even prepared backup list for semb side.. end up some ppl dropout and some booked the other side... eventually I had 5 units to choose from for Canberra side itself on my selection day...

so u wont know what happens till the actual day.. so just keep calm and pray that's what I did
really is finger cross lo... anyway you go selection that day still need take number one anot ah? need go earlier than appointment timing?
Old 13-06-2018, 09:38 AM   #1778

really is finger cross lo... anyway you go selection that day still need take number one anot ah? need go earlier than appointment timing?
Yes once u reach there for self-service kiosk scan IC/appointment letter take queue number.

Mine was 3rd one for the day for semb area. I went one hour earlier and took queue number wait.

BUT no matter how early u go, they only call ur queue number exactly at the appointment time they give you

So I assume if u r late.. u still have time to get queue ticket, till the next appointment time for the one who is next in the queue..of course.. once they called the next one in, u have to wait for 12pm or 4pm time slot to get called.

Whatever it is, go get a queue number as soon as u reach la
Old 13-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #1779

Yes once u reach there for self-service kiosk scan IC/appointment letter take queue number.

Mine was 3rd one for the day for semb area. I went one hour earlier and took queue number wait.

BUT no matter how early u go, they only call ur queue number exactly at the appointment time they give you

So I assume if u r late.. u still have time to get queue ticket, till the next appointment time for the one who is next in the queue..of course.. once they called the next one in, u have to wait for 12pm or 4pm time slot to get called.

Whatever it is, go get a queue number as soon as u reach la
ohhh.thanks for the info.. like that dont need go so early lo.. i thought need go very early there to wait one.. lol...
Old 13-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #1780

Haha, I also went 1 hour earlier to wait XD
But if you go early, you can also go to the ya kun outside for a drink to calm yourself down. haha
Erinlmh likes this.
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #1781

ohhh.thanks for the info.. like that dont need go so early lo.. i thought need go very early there to wait one.. lol...
I tot go early can get called before the second queue number... haha but no they still give the full waiting time for the queue numbers to turn up till the next queue number.. meaning they follow ur appointment timing
Old 13-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #1782

I tot go early can get called before the second queue number... haha but no they still give the full waiting time for the queue numbers to turn up till the next queue number.. meaning they follow ur appointment timing
That is a television to see which unit took right?
Weeli85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 10:21 AM   #1783

yeah around 4... each one for diff exercise units available/selected (BTO/SBF/ROF) but all screens will show the queue numbers being served.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:37 AM   #1784

HUH hav one ah? then u see the person infront of you selected the unit you wanted .. literally infront of your face... very heartache one lei....
Old 13-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #1785

HUH hav one ah? then u see the person infront of you selected the unit you wanted .. literally infront of your face... very heartache one lei....
Loll.. tv as in not tv to see ppl la.. the one to display queue numbers/units... in the whole crowd waiting we dunno who is the one before us for the queue for the same area right?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.