HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2018, 02:53 PM   #1801

Yes this 2 days like not moving aredi...I aredi selected flat and I still cant stop checking on that..become like habit since last 2 weeks I was checking every hour hehe
weird right.. 300+ units... but the number not moving at all.. what's the last call number for semb huh?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #1802

When is your appointment? Mine on next wednesday.. i dont think i can sleep well for the next 7 days!
Mine is next Thu, but I think there will be 2 days without selection cos now left 11ppl ahead of me after today's last Q no. at 56. Counting down.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #1803

better than me liao.. i still got 20pax infront of me... sighzz.. praying hard drop out rate is high...
Yes!!!! Let's pray together. Hahahahaha........
Old 13-06-2018, 03:19 PM   #1804

Yes this 2 days like not moving aredi...I aredi selected flat and I still cant stop checking on that..become like habit since last 2 weeks I was checking every hour hehe
is the last Q no. increasing everyday? If yes means cfm got ppl drop out. Otherwise maybe is rest day for Semb
Old 13-06-2018, 03:34 PM   #1805

is the last Q no. increasing everyday? If yes means cfm got ppl drop out. Otherwise maybe is rest day for Semb
Going to be long weekend, staff also holiday mood liao hahaha
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #1806

cannot be rest day for Semb, cos they have too many SBF units to clear.

@Semblady - You found your ID liao?
Old 13-06-2018, 03:54 PM   #1807

Sadly I can’t check queue number anymore as my status in myhdbpage changed to flat booked.. but based on my calculations everyday it’s 5 per day. Max 6
So I guess this will last till July for semb ?

weird right.. 300+ units... but the number not moving at all.. what's the last call number for semb huh?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #1808

Not yet . I have so many designs in mind to do my unit but no ID yet pls recommend me one if u know any good one. I mainly want someone good in hacking walls & merging 2 rooms hehe

cannot be rest day for Semb, cos they have too many SBF units to clear.

@Semblady - You found your ID liao?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 04:07 PM   #1809

Not yet . I have so many designs in mind to do my unit but no ID yet pls recommend me one if u know any good one. I mainly want someone good in hacking walls & merging 2 rooms hehe
ah.. u gonna hack ah? i heard hack liao next time want sell not easy..
If i manage to get a unit.. i engaging a friend of mine from "3 E Concept Pte Ltd" Saw some of her work done was quite nice.. Furthermore, nowadays unless you go for atas ID if not, really worried that ID will run with your $$$.. so i rather find someone i know. If you need to have a quote do PM me.. i share her contact with you. Since no harm just getting a rough quote..
Old 13-06-2018, 04:43 PM   #1810

[QUOTE=Amex^1234;114919723]cannot be rest day for Semb, cos they have too many SBF units to clear.

Today 4 chose out or 5 for my area, left 11 pax ahead. As units get lesser, choice gotten lesser too. Really hope they dun chose the unit we want.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:47 PM   #1811

ah.. u gonna hack ah? i heard hack liao next time want sell not easy..
If i manage to get a unit.. i engaging a friend of mine from "3 E Concept Pte Ltd" Saw some of her work done was quite nice.. Furthermore, nowadays unless you go for atas ID if not, really worried that ID will run with your $$$.. so i rather find someone i know. If you need to have a quote do PM me.. i share her contact with you. Since no harm just getting a rough quote..
We plan to purchase small items from Ezbuy or Taobao and minimize reno. Our last ID was sucked. Spent so much end up unit got so many problem. Took our money and dun bother anymore.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #1812

We plan to purchase small items from Ezbuy or Taobao and minimize reno. Our last ID was sucked. Spent so much end up unit got so many problem. Took our money and dun bother anymore.
Who was that particular ID?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2018, 04:51 PM   #1813

Who was that particular ID?
Convenient to post here? Will I get sued?
Old 13-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #1814

Yea lo.. nowdays trusted ID very hard to find.. anyway if u need my friend(ID) contact can let me know. no harm sharing de..from what i know she can help to get reno loan at a very low interest rates too. Now Ezbuy things like getting more ex lehz..

Yishun also lo... numbers keep on drop.. see liao also demoralize... still got so many ppl infront of me... sighz...
Old 13-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #1815

Yea lo.. nowdays trusted ID very hard to find.. anyway if u need my friend(ID) contact can let me know. no harm sharing de..from what i know she can help to get reno loan at a very low interest rates too. Now Ezbuy things like getting more ex lehz..

Yishun also lo... numbers keep on drop.. see liao also demoralize... still got so many ppl infront of me... sighz...
Thank you, I will get it from you when the date is nearer cos we aim for the unit which is ready by 2021
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.