HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2018, 02:31 PM   #1921

Semb is it?

if Canberra .. try for 121B.. I went site visit its a good flat.. surprised to see they took 121C first and not yet 121B
woodlands
i hope woodlands pasture is good
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #1922

yeah true la.. but it was so nerve wrecking till the second I entered the counter to select the flat... hehehe....but there is always a smaller q no... just like we always tot we r early for work but there is always someone earlier
Totally agreed. Only on that very day itself when I'm able to chose the unit I want, then that's final. I have another issue now. Wondering whether I can opt for the OCS (Optional Component Scheme)or not.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 02:42 PM   #1923

woodlands
i hope woodlands pasture is good
My dream was woodlands glen right beside parents home.. well its a dream.. first 2 times didn't even get Q no so I decided to go with semb...
give woodlands glen a try.. BUT.. its not near mrt..but new woodlands south mrt is opening right beside it soon..
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 02:43 PM   #1924

Totally agreed. Only on that very day itself when I'm able to chose the unit I want, then that's final. I have another issue now. Wondering whether I can opt for the OCS (Optional Component Scheme)or not.
what is OCS la? omg to be honest.. I was so excited to book flat.. but since the day I booked I didn't even drop by there to see or even look for renovation contractors and stuff yet..dunno what im thinking.. I didn't even look at the floor plan .. the file they gave me I kept inside drawer for a week now..
Old 19-06-2018, 02:45 PM   #1925

My dream was woodlands glen right beside parents home.. well its a dream.. first 2 times didn't even get Q no so I decided to go with semb...
give woodlands glen a try.. BUT.. its not near mrt..but new woodlands south mrt is opening right beside it soon..
pasture will be near to future north south corridor and very near to pri and sec schools.. but far from my parents who are in marsiling..

glen left with low floors.. lol
Old 19-06-2018, 02:45 PM   #1926

i thought sbf cannot choose OCS??
Old 19-06-2018, 03:00 PM   #1927

pasture will be near to future north south corridor and very near to pri and sec schools.. but far from my parents who are in marsiling..

glen left with low floors.. lol
Oh then its ok.. from glen got bus to woodlands interchange.. many schools near here.. many many eating shops too... but of course its ur preference since u said low floors. hehe...
Old 19-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #1928

i thought sbf cannot choose OCS??
Mine the probable Completion date is 2Q 2020. hopefully can opt for OCS
Old 19-06-2018, 03:10 PM   #1929

I dun think so. What I know is......
1st - go for balloting, if you are lucky, you will proceed to next step which is
2nd - Quene no. drawing by HDB system. Mixture of 1st & 2nd timer name to be put together and start to draw via system. Meaning a 2nd timer will also stand a chance to get no. 1.
Do you mean a second timer may get a smaller Q number than a first timer? Sian liao. Q number 71 sure no change for Sembawang now.
jameskuwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 03:13 PM   #1930

what is OCS la? omg to be honest.. I was so excited to book flat.. but since the day I booked I didn't even drop by there to see or even look for renovation contractors and stuff yet..dunno what im thinking.. I didn't even look at the floor plan .. the file they gave me I kept inside drawer for a week now..
OCS is something whereas we can chose whether or not to opt for the flooring, doors, bathroom fittings. Did you apply for any grant? If yes, did you officer tell you how much are you granted?
Old 19-06-2018, 03:26 PM   #1931

OCS is something whereas we can chose whether or not to opt for the flooring, doors, bathroom fittings. Did you apply for any grant? If yes, did you officer tell you how much are you granted?
My unit had FF mentioned in it.. though dunno what it has... I applied for grant.. she didn't tell me how much... even online status I checked it said "AHG/SHG grant not submitted' so I guess they take time to submit...

Cos our income a bit complicated..cos we changed job once in the 1 year..so the income varies on various month.. so to see the income ceiling needs a bit of calculation .. hehe.. So I guess I have to wait for some email from there or something..She said takes 4-6months to sign lease..
Old 19-06-2018, 03:45 PM   #1932

My unit had FF mentioned in it.. though dunno what it has... I applied for grant.. she didn't tell me how much... even online status I checked it said "AHG/SHG grant not submitted' so I guess they take time to submit...

Cos our income a bit complicated..cos we changed job once in the 1 year..so the income varies on various month.. so to see the income ceiling needs a bit of calculation .. hehe.. So I guess I have to wait for some email from there or something..She said takes 4-6months to sign lease..
I see... hope you dun mind me asking further. Are you currently staying with parents or have own home.

I am currently staying at our own place. Was thinking when do we need to sell house. So many things in mind.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:48 PM   #1933

Do you mean a second timer may get a smaller Q number than a first timer? Sian liao. Q number 71 sure no change for Sembawang now.
Yes. Everyone has a chance to get smaller no. so long they ballot and manage to get the ticket to get a Q no. We are 1st timer but our Q no. is 68. I called up HDB and asked them, they told us 1st timer does not guarantee small Q no.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #1934

I see... hope you dun mind me asking further. Are you currently staying with parents or have own home.

I am currently staying at our own place. Was thinking when do we need to sell house. So many things in mind.
My parents home only.. this is my first flat purchase.. or shud I say most expensive purchase in life

Yeah when selling soo many things to consider.. when buying also..
Old 19-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #1935

Yes. Everyone has a chance to get smaller no. so long they ballot and manage to get the ticket to get a Q no. We are 1st timer but our Q no. is 68. I called up HDB and asked them, they told us 1st timer does not guarantee small Q no.
thanks for the info. are you planning to give up?
jameskuwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.