November 2017 SBF

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I got one entering Secondary, primary and K1 next year... another two promoting to K2 and P2... and one popping out end of the year hahahahah

:eek::eek: you very efficiency. Mine is P6, P3, P1 this year. After the 3rd one I straight away closed my factory. :s13::s13::s13:

Monday21

Reaction score
:eek::eek: you very efficiency. Mine is P6, P3, P1 this year. After the 3rd one I straight away closed my factory. :s13::s13::s13:

i also keep saying want to close but seems like factory always reopen hahahahah. but really tired liao... furthermore 1 girl (eldest), followed by 4 boys. Inside tummy also boy.... when doc do ultrasound, i can recognize the boys parts without her telling me already :s13::s13:

Good thing is I need to only braid one girl's hair... but i have 4 boys fighting to brush my hair for me everyday :s13:

Monday21

Reaction score
The only reason why I wanna move in quickly is to stop paying interest for my current house now. :s13:

hmm you've got any buyers? maybe can rush and say you got buyer, but buyer only willing to wait until this and that period, hence need keys very fast....

Erinlmh

Reaction score
i also keep saying want to close but seems like factory always reopen hahahahah. but really tired liao... furthermore 1 girl (eldest), followed by 4 boys. Inside tummy also boy.... when doc do ultrasound, i can recognize the boys parts without her telling me already :s13::s13:

Good thing is I need to only braid one girl's hair... but i have 4 boys fighting to brush my hair for me everyday :s13:

:s13::s13:I went for a ligation opt straight after giving birth to no.3 Gynae still asked me whether sure or not cos I don't have a boy yet. I told him, be it boy or girl, enough is enough :s13::s13:

Monday21

Reaction score
:s13::s13:I went for a ligation opt straight after giving birth to no.3 Gynae still asked me whether sure or not cos I don't have a boy yet. I told him, be it boy or girl, enough is enough :s13::s13:

hahaha. my husband ask me to consider implant.... but i so scared.... alot of my relatives/frens have suffered side effects...

I asked him to consider control from his end instead and shoved him a pair of scissors... after that he dont dare ask me do things i dont want hahahaha

Jenessa

Reaction score
Same CRM here.... Call her lots of time then she will start to get agitated... I was very aggressive initially but was told off cos i kept calling lol. no choice just play with group mail and hotline....

Woah! SO fierce ah? Thinking to call her again. Maybe I will email her again and see how. Hope she faster process my application. Very anxious about the grants and hope they faster approve. atleast something off my mind

Erinlmh

Reaction score
hahaha. my husband ask me to consider implant.... but i so scared.... alot of my relatives/frens have suffered side effects...

I asked him to consider control from his end instead and shoved him a pair of scissors... after that he dont dare ask me do things i dont want hahahaha

I'm not very sure about implant. My ligation is already into the 7th year. So far so good.

Monday21

Reaction score
Woah! SO fierce ah? Thinking to call her again. Maybe I will email her again and see how. Hope she faster process my application. Very anxious about the grants and hope they faster approve. atleast something off my mind

Can call lah but rarely pick up one that lady...

heybuddy

Reaction score

Got any tips? I want 1 more also very tough..

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Got any tips? I want 1 more also very tough..

Wow.... can we discuss it here? Like different topic leh. :s13::s13: All I can say is, monitor your ovulation date and calculate it. So far, it works quite well for me. Told hub if I never go for ligation, think we will have at least a football team. Since mine are girls, then will be netball team:s13::s13:

LynR52

Reaction score
Mine is a resale flat. So won't kena levy after selling this current flat. I've checked with CPF board. They mentioned that so long we don't sell below valuation, we won't have to fork out cash. Just write in to inform them with regards to the selling price, etc... My case quite common cos we buy high and with garment involving, resale flat all drop so low.

Eh but mine also resale flat. During selection the officer told me during signing lease must pay levy 20k

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
OMG... which block is that can I know? I am currently staying in Sengkang. Sound kinda spooky:eek::eek:

Fernvale. Dun want to say which blk lah...bcuz sengkang 3 room all ppl select liao. After tht incident...me and my husband blacklist tht unit.l lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.