LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #1966

See I told u to choose glen
Beside my parent s home
Living there for over 10 years
A good place la
Really !!!

Thanks!

Thanks.. we decided to select glen in the end. It's better than pasture because of the future mrt line..
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 06:26 PM   #1967

Which blk u aiming for?

Why nobody take 121B Canberra yet?? it was one of the blk/units I shortlisted...they still have 2 units there. High floors
Mine is 3-rm. not many left. All very undesirable
jameskuwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2018, 08:52 PM   #1968

See I told u to choose glen
Beside my parent s home
Living there for over 10 years
A good place la
Really !!!
Yup.. the feel and surroundings definitely better as compared to pasture.
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 08:49 AM   #1969

Q number jumped to 52 for Sembawang 3-rm
Old 21-06-2018, 10:18 AM   #1970

Yup.. the feel and surroundings definitely better as compared to pasture.
Yes the BTO itself has eateries now just opened 2 weeks back.. schs there.. bus to woodlands interchange/ admiralty mrt..nearby many office buildings coming up.. new mrt.. vista point (has everything there)..
Old 21-06-2018, 10:20 AM   #1971

Wow ! This Cranberry really hot 🤣 Congrats all you lucky couples who managed secure your dream unit 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
thanks a lot.. yes Canberra is hot cos of the new mrt coming up... and quiet there.. hehe..what abt u? got ur dream unit?
Old 21-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #1972

Nope didn’t get a number for Nov’17 SBF , now waiting for May’18 SBF results 😅

thanks a lot.. yes Canberra is hot cos of the new mrt coming up... and quiet there.. hehe..what abt u? got ur dream unit?
Dream catcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 01:16 PM   #1973

One more Sembawang 3-rm unit got selected. Left 5 units. Anyone here going for Sembawang 3-rm selection this week or next week? My appt is 28 June
Old 21-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #1974

Finally over. We manage to select the unit we want, in fact better than our 1st choice cos it's not block by any block in front and shopping is just downstairs. Moving to another phase, need to apply for loan approved.

Officer told us about how much we will get for the grant, but then again, need the officer in charge to revert back to us in another 4-6 months time. We also need to make a 10% deposit in 4-6 months times with either CPF or cash.
With regards to the flooring thing which previous owner did not opt for, we will appeal to the department first. Hooray....
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 03:35 PM   #1975

Finally over. We manage to select the unit we want, in fact better than our 1st choice cos it's not block by any block in front and shopping is just downstairs. Moving to another phase, need to apply for loan approved.

Officer told us about how much we will get for the grant, but then again, need the officer in charge to revert back to us in another 4-6 months time. We also need to make a 10% deposit in 4-6 months times with either CPF or cash.
With regards to the flooring thing which previous owner did not opt for, we will appeal to the department first. Hooray....
3-rm? Sembawang?
Old 21-06-2018, 03:37 PM   #1976

Congrats laaaaa...

see I told u..miracles happen... and I also feel ...our patience get paid off and the unit we eventually select is better than the first few we shortlisted..somehow..
Congrats again.. ))
Old 21-06-2018, 05:15 PM   #1977

Congrats on getting your home! Understand your relief
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 05:46 PM   #1978

Believe in the power of prayer and miracles 😉

One more Sembawang 3-rm unit got selected. Left 5 units. Anyone here going for Sembawang 3-rm selection this week or next week? My appt is 28 June
Dream catcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 06:00 PM   #1979

hi, congrats!!

4-6 months is a long wait(but sokay). My selection was on the 5th. I only found out today that HDB just received my AHG/SHG grant application. My selected unit without flooring too. How do I appeal for that? Hope you can advise me. Thank you : D
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #1980

Sembawang 3-rm left 4 units
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.