HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2018, 09:52 AM   #2011

Hi.

I book a flat on 11 June and today itís a Sunday I got a sms notification to collect my keys on 21 July . I didnít apply for shg and ahg as I was not qualified . Now I am abit upset as I didnít wanted to move in so fast. I was also upset as they took my hle based on the date I apply which is 20 nov 2017
Hi there. HLE only lasted for 6 months and need to renew again if key collection had past the 6 months grace period, is it?
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 09:55 AM   #2012

Officer told us that grant will be approved in 4-6 months later after the date we booked the unit. We plan to apply for HLE after we gotten the grant since we house will only be ready in 2 years time. He told us to apply HLE 6 months later and renew again when the key collection date is closer as HLE only valid for 6 months. Renewals application will be process faster.
Monday21 likes this.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:40 AM   #2013

Yes, that's right. Will need to renew and have a valid one during keys collection
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 01:00 PM   #2014

Yes, that's right. Will need to renew and have a valid one during keys collection
Just called up HDB, they told us for our case (house only available in 2 years time) no need to apply for HLE first. Loan department will do an assessment before key collection and send us the loan application. We can apply then. No point apply already then need to renew.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #2015

I booked my flat in May 2018 (Nov 17 SBF exercise). Unit is up and ready but grant still processing... Roughly how long are they going to process, would anyone know?
Officer told us about 4-6 months.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #2016

so slow..... i want to collect keys asap
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #2017

so slow..... i want to collect keys asap
So cute.. haha..

I want as slow.. so can stay with parents a bit longer
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #2018

So cute.. haha..

if stay with parents i also want slow... but unfortunately, im staying with in-laws hahahahaha. so, the faster the better... Somemore current house is rented from HDB (2 room rental) under me and my spouse's name but ive never had a say in my own home. Everything also in-law decide, everything also in-law say. My own family members have yet to come to my house cos my in-laws command and conquer ;') This will only end once i get my SBF keys heh.

I WANT TO BREAK FREE!!! :') :')
Old 25-06-2018, 04:37 PM   #2019

if stay with parents i also want slow... but unfortunately, im staying with in-laws hahahahaha. so, the faster the better... Somemore current house is rented from HDB (2 room rental) under me and my spouse's name but ive never had a say in my own home. Everything also in-law decide, everything also in-law say. My own family members have yet to come to my house cos my in-laws command and conquer ;') This will only end once i get my SBF keys heh.

hi-5!

Oh no wonder la.. haha same la.. if like that I also want fast

For me I wanna move out slow cos once move out inlaws waiting to visit me often

Well well.. whats new right..

U move out also they will still come there and command and conquer
Old 25-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #2020

i rather they visit from time to time than stay with us. Endured five years! I will go cray-cray if I have to endure another five muahahahaha. Somemore I purposely applied SBF at B.B despite being an east-sider for years
Old 25-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #2021

So cute.. haha..

I also want slow so that we can save more $$ for renovation
Old 25-06-2018, 05:05 PM   #2022

I have been staying with MIL all these while. Move house also move her together.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:12 PM   #2023

I have been staying with MIL all these while. Move house also move her together.
Salute to you! Hahahaha not easy living with a family that never practically raised us but is suddenly there to determine this and that for us. Out of respect, us DIL always have to shut up and deal with the 'pain' quietly.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:29 PM   #2024

i rather they visit from time to time than stay with us. Endured five years! I will go cray-cray if I have to endure another five muahahahaha. Somemore I purposely applied SBF at B.B despite being an east-sider for years
Hahaha..BB and east side... ok I get it why I understand ur feelings.. must have been really hard
Old 25-06-2018, 05:30 PM   #2025

wah so sweet la.. really salute u for being so patient & understanding
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.