HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2018, 03:28 PM   #2056

I saw an online quotation for 4 rooms flat using Vinyl around 4 - 4.4k, but not sure whether include living room or not.
4+k should be covered Living+walkway+3bed room. Do remember ask how long is their warranty. Frankly speaking.. if 4+k.. go take a look at "Evorich" cost about 5k.. lifetime warranty.. their product really very good.. you can feel the difference when u compare to others..

But 5k.. too pain for me.. my ID quoted me 3+k for vinyl.(25years warranty)
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 03:30 PM   #2057

4+k should be covered Living+walkway+3bed room. Do remember ask how long is their warranty. Frankly speaking.. if 4+k.. go take a look at "Evorich" cost about 5k.. lifetime warranty.. their product really very good.. you can feel the difference when u compare to others..

3K plus is a good price if I cannot get my flooring done by HDB. I have not discuss with my ID yet cos long long way to go.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 03:35 PM   #2058

3K plus is a good price if I cannot get my flooring done by HDB. I have not discuss with my ID yet cos long long way to go.
LOL... maybe hor.. your friend told u 4k+ is with cement screeding. Because if no HDB tiles u need top up money for Cement Screeding to a certain height to par with your kitchen. Cement screeding usually cost 700-1k Cash... thats y if the HDB tiles not too ex for your option and since it is deduct via CPF.. go for it..

PRO with HDB Tiles - u save Cash on cement screeding, and the vinyl will be more straight because below is tiles already..not cement.

Con with HDB tiles - If the HDB tiles pop.. it will hurt your Vinyl. But then think of it.. if i got a vinyl layer on top.. how easy the tiles below will crack lehz..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 03:44 PM   #2059

LOL... maybe hor.. your friend told u 4k+ is with cement screeding. Because if no HDB tiles u need top up money for Cement Screeding to a certain height to par with your kitchen. Cement screeding usually cost 700-1k Cash... thats y if the HDB tiles not too ex for your option and since it is deduct via CPF.. go for it..

PRO with HDB Tiles - u save Cash on cement screeding, and the vinyl will be more straight because below is tiles already..not cement.

Con with HDB tiles - If the HDB tiles pop.. it will hurt your Vinyl. But then think of it.. if i got a vinyl layer on top.. how easy the tiles below will crack lehz..
We are still waiting for the department to revert to us. Hopefully can get HDB flooring provided which is going to save us alot of money. The loft bed is already burning a hole in my pocket now.
Old 26-06-2018, 04:28 PM   #2060

Hi!!

Omg... Sorry for the late reply.

Thankyou2. Can't wait to collect keys. Hehehe!
Yours is male officer? Seems like abit strict hor. No harm trying right.

Mine already completed, Canberra. I wanted Sembawang with FF. But it got booked. Sad.... I didn't know flooring can be so costly.

Wahh.. So nice 2 years later. No rush for you. Just appeal. Go for it ya!!

Hi. Congrats to you too in getting your desire unit. We are only trying out luck in the appeal. The officer who served us yesterday kept saying no for an answer but still I wanna try. Ask him whether can buy the open space right in front of my unit, he said no. Ask whether can appeal or not, he said no. I will just try ba. Not sure whether can get or not.

May I ask when is the probably completion date for your house? Mine is 2 years later, have no done any flooring for the few block yet. So I wanna try to appeal.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #2061

Hi!!

Omg... Sorry for the late reply.

Thankyou2. Can't wait to collect keys. Hehehe!
Yours is male officer? Seems like abit strict hor. No harm trying right.

Mine already completed, Canberra. I wanted Sembawang with FF. But it got booked. Sad.... I didn't know flooring can be so costly.

Wahh.. So nice 2 years later. No rush for you. Just appeal. Go for it ya!!
I think for those units which already built and keys ready for collection will be a bit tough to appeal for flooring, but you may like to try, no harm trying actually.

Mine is a male "kinda old" officer. I think he more interested in my MIL. Kept asking whether is she an actress, part-timer actress, etc.....
Old 26-06-2018, 05:57 PM   #2062

i spoke with evorich sales representative yesterday. He quoted me $5000+ for normal vinyl using recycled materials. HERF is $7000+

both with screeding..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 10:37 PM   #2063

Knowing and seeing the actual unit has completed, passed by the unit that we booked several round of viewing and stand outside to predict what will be the view from living room.... Yet we can't do anything except waiting.....
4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...
haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 10:51 PM   #2064

Hehehe so cute u stand outside and visualise ..
Before flat booking I went site visit so many times cos till the day before all the units I wanted were booked and I keep viewing backup units..
Guess what
After booking flat not even once I went there or even passed by the place.. how lazy can I get.. I should go talk to the neighbour and try to see their home if they let hehe
My neighbour door was open when I went the last time and their lights were so bright .. 😊

Knowing and seeing the actual unit has completed, passed by the unit that we booked several round of viewing and stand outside to predict what will be the view from living room.... Yet we can't do anything except waiting.....
4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 12:59 AM   #2065

I think someone was asking about when they release the smoke for the factory area opposite Sun Natura. I captured this around 7.15pm today.

Once again to those who picked Sun Natura. GXGX now you gonna experience what it's like for me for the past 15 years!

4 to 6 month waiting....
Neck long long...
I heard can appeal earlier get key, especially if your unit is built already, as early as 3 weeks after can get key lei!

But if you think about why they need 4 - 6 months to process after take key.. I believe most of it is just paper work like validate your salaries, engage lawyer draft your loan and so on, go HDB hidden warehouse to dig for your house keys and so on... If you 'hurry' them a little, think 3 weeks is plausible to settle all. Meanwhile take this time to find and compare reno ID/contractors since you are also waiting for the flat.

Last edited by genovian; 27-06-2018 at 01:03 AM..
genovian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 01:14 AM   #2066

Heng I didnít get Natura or Canberra. Didnít realize the incinerator is so near. My friend stays opposite Natura. He complains thatís always a film of industrial dust on the floor despite the fact that itís mopped everyday
genovian likes this.
jameskuwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 01:21 AM   #2067

Heng I didnít get Natura or Canberra. Didnít realize the incinerator is so near. My friend stays opposite Natura. He complains thatís always a film of industrial dust on the floor despite the fact that itís mopped everyday
Best thing is you appeal to any agency also no use. They check here check there still will say everything is under industry standards and nothing they can do about it.
Old 27-06-2018, 07:22 AM   #2068

I think someone was asking about when they release the smoke for the factory area opposite Sun Natura. I captured this around 7.15pm today.

Once again to those who picked Sun Natura. GXGX now you gonna experience what it's like for me for the past 15 years!

No all natura area la, from the view I see is more near to blk362c beside the lake :x this also 1 of the reason why 362c so many pple never take 😏

Last edited by Weeli85; 27-06-2018 at 07:56 AM..
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 08:23 AM   #2069

is it a smell issue or what?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 09:17 AM   #2070

No all natura area la, from the view I see is more near to blk362c beside the lake :x this also 1 of the reason why 362c so many pple never take 😏
But someone kept promoting 362C and in the booking so many booked there...

I kept telling everyone take 362B or 363A.. cos after countless visits, 362C was out cos so towards the end.. and 362A the train sound was tooooooooo loud even on 14th storey...

So pls guys & girls choose 362B or 363A if got chance.. but 363A units all in front of lift / chute... we believe if right in front of lift or at a T-junction...all the eyes coming out of lift or at the turning.. their eyes will be on that house only... like kinda like 'evil eyes'... like that la... we believe la.. diff ppl diff belief.. that's why I shortlisted 362B finally after so many visits..362B the unit BEHIND the lift..forgot the number.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.