HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-06-2018, 04:30 PM   #2101

my grant status is still You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application. after 1 week
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 04:35 PM   #2102

my grant status is still You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application. after 1 week
I submitted the grant online, during the selection day, I re-sign another copy with our address printed. The very next 2nd day when we check, status updated to received application from us
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 04:50 PM   #2103

My status changed after 2 weeks.. so pls wait it depends on the officer submitting for us..
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #2104

Same... my also "You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application"
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #2105

My status changed after 2 weeks.. so pls wait it depends on the officer submitting for us..
Ya i think very much depends how efficient is the officer u book your unit that day.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 05:42 PM   #2106

Does credit card bills affect hLE? Lets just say u had credit card bills after HLE got approved? But anyway the loan amount approved is way lot more than the price of the house though...Just wondering if need to get a new HLE letter.
Old 27-06-2018, 07:48 PM   #2107

Ya i think very much depends how efficient is the officer u book your unit that day.
My grant application status 3 weeks since appointment is still "not received" :/
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 07:50 PM   #2108

Does credit card bills affect hLE? Lets just say u had credit card bills after HLE got approved? But anyway the loan amount approved is way lot more than the price of the house though...Just wondering if need to get a new HLE letter.
Hmm.. I don't think so. As long as your HLE is valid when you collect your keys.. You won't need to get a new HLE.
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #2109

Sorry to say that it not true...
I thought the same till I received the call from my officer yesterday regarding my grant.
Taking the chance I ask her I ask her will I expect to have my key before OTP. She tell me not really, all depend on my grant, OTP is OK to be expired.

I notice the OTP will expired after 3 mths, so mean that they die die will give the key before the OTP expired
haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #2110

I thought the same till I received the call from my officer yesterday regarding my grant.
Taking the chance I ask her I ask her will I expect to have my key before OTP. She tell me not really, all depend on my grant, OTP is OK to be expired.
Oh so meaning even expired, my OTP still valid? No need to repay another OTP??
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2018, 10:23 PM   #2111

Relax
Maybe the officer who collected ur forms went for holiday.. they will submit soon hehe
😇

My grant application status 3 weeks since appointment is still "not received" :/
Old 28-06-2018, 08:11 AM   #2112

I didn't know that OTP will be expired. I thought only HLE will expire after 6 months. Where can I know when my OTP expired?
Old 28-06-2018, 08:14 AM   #2113

I had applied loan from bank for my resale flat, the outstanding bill from CC, car loan, renovation loan will all take into consideration. But the loan amount that is approved is also way enough to cover what we need to borrow for.
Old 28-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #2114

I had applied loan from bank for my resale flat, the outstanding bill from CC, car loan, renovation loan will all take into consideration. But the loan amount that is approved is also way enough to cover what we need to borrow for.
Bank loan definitely will do background screening. Doubt HDB loan will do so detail check lo.
Old 28-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #2115

i also think OTP is alright to be expired. Cos not all units are ready ma.. some units will be ready in 1-2years time. like that OTP sure expired. Unless those non ready unit OTP expire date are different?

@ERIN - can advise? Since your unit only ready after 2years?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.