November 2017 SBF

cheongah

Reaction score
Anyone here selected flat from Dawson Vista?

I know the TOP is not until Q4 2019, but there is no news regarding the approval of documents assessment, and OTP is expiring in August...

Anyone has been waiting for a while?

Monday21

Reaction score
Hmmm no matter what electrical works they need go up and see which point and switch u need before they can quote one lehz.. believe your quote is just a rough quote lo.. like my ID told me, my electrical work will cost about 1.5-1.8k...can only confirm once go up see the pointing.

woah... then like that need to sweat abit more :( anyways when we collect our keys, will it be thru another CSO or from our CRM directly?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
All the time log into hdb page to check grant approval hehe never really took time to look at the gallery until just now lol. How come the showroom look so big leh!!!

My kitchen so cute.....

1502458147324.jpeg.1b504a04ccd0c9d55fd0c71cc55e0edb.jpeg

You mentioned in the quotation to hack half height kitchen will, is it the one shown in the pic?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
woah... then like that need to sweat abit more :( anyways when we collect our keys, will it be thru another CSO or from our CRM directly?

Just collected my keys.. spend almost 2hours there.. omg..to answer whose question regards with the HPS: yes is pay via cpf. Only cash involve is the conservancy $. Activation of SP group is billed through your first bill $100. Fire insurance pls do online if not u need spent extra time to que again.

Collect keys will be different with your CRM.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Just collected my keys.. spend almost 2hours there.. omg..to answer whose question regards with the HPS: yes is pay via cpf. Only cash involve is the conservancy $. Activation of SP group is billed through your first bill $100. Fire insurance pls do online if not u need spent extra time to que again.

Thanks for the information. Congrats!!!!:s12:

Monday21

Reaction score

waaah congrats!!!!!

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
Hi guys!! May i know how long did you waited for approval of grants (by logging in to hdb) once you already get the letter for grants application stating that your crm has received and take 6 weeks to process? Tia!

Erinlmh

Reaction score
hehehehe well the fact that we are able to secure a roof, or an application for a roof, is good enough hehehe

Quite true also. We are lucky that we managed to secure a unit we want. May not be our no. 1 still better than nothing. The waiting process is way too long for us though it's under SBF. Coming to a year soon.

LynR52

Reaction score

Yayyy congrats! For the rest of us who still havent ORD pls dont leave the forum yet hor. 😂😂😂

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.