HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #2116

I didn't know that OTP will be expired. I thought only HLE will expire after 6 months. Where can I know when my OTP expired?
If I remember, receipt have indicate...
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 09:25 AM   #2117

I didn't know that OTP will be expired. I thought only HLE will expire after 6 months. Where can I know when my OTP expired?
Mine expires in august I think... dunno if can get lease/keys collection before that..hmm
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:14 AM   #2118

i also think OTP is alright to be expired. Cos not all units are ready ma.. some units will be ready in 1-2years time. like that OTP sure expired. Unless those non ready unit OTP expire date are different?

@ERIN - can advise? Since your unit only ready after 2years?
I go home and check my receipt and tell you all. I didn't even know that OTP has expiry date.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:14 AM   #2119

If I remember, receipt have indicate...
login into HDB portal have the details?
Old 28-06-2018, 10:17 AM   #2120

login into HDB portal have the details?
Nope... only hard copy shown the OTP expired..
Old 28-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #2121

Just Checked, my OTP is till 21.09.2018
How? I think the OTP is meant for signing the agreement letter which the officer told me it's about 4-6 months whereas I need to make a 10% down payment.

There's a clause stated that OTP will expire 3 months from the date of option
If we do not exercise the option, HDB will forfeit our option fee.

So how?????

I am very puzzled with the HLE submission. Salaried applicant is 3 months payslips, self-employed needs lots of document(CBR, 12 months bank statements, Auditor report, etc). So long we are short of 1 document, we will not be able to submit the application. I had no choice but type letter using Microsoft Words then convert into PDF and submit to them as an attachment when I don't have that particular documents. I bet I will be receiving calls from HDB very soon

Last edited by Erinlmh; 28-06-2018 at 10:42 AM..
Old 28-06-2018, 10:30 AM   #2122

Nope... only hard copy shown the OTP expired..
Have.
Just login into HDB portal
click on Application Status -New
click on Ref/Reg no.
Scroll down and clink on View Option-To-Purchase
and you can see the details
Old 28-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #2123

How? I think the OTP is meant for signing the agreement letter which the officer told me it's about 4-6 months whereas I need to make a 10% down payment.

So how?????

I am very puzzled with the HLE submission. Salaried applicant is 3 months payslips, self-employed needs lots of document(CBR, 12 months bank statements, Auditor report, etc). So long we are short of 1 document, we will not be able to submit the application. I had no choice but type letter using Microsoft Words then convert into PDF and submit to them as an attachment when I don't have that particular documents. I bet I will be receiving calls from HDB very soon
Think you call the officer to clarify will be better :p
Old 28-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #2124

Think you call the officer to clarify will be better :p
I call lor... Seem like I'm quite free in the forum(kidding)
Officer told me not to worry about the Option Fee getting forfeited. Once HDB scheduled the appointment date, we will just follow through and go sign the agreement and make down payment. If those ppl who don't attend the appointment date as given, then they will get their option fee forfeited.
Old 28-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #2125

I call lor... Seem like I'm quite free in the forum(kidding)
Officer told me not to worry about the Option Fee getting forfeited. Once HDB scheduled the appointment date, we will just follow through and go sign the agreement and make down payment. If those ppl who don't attend the appointment date as given, then they will get their option fee forfeited.
that also answered that OTP will not expired. lol
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #2126

that also answered that OTP will not expired. lol
Than WTF give the expired date to make people worried -.-
Old 28-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #2127

Than WTF give the expired date to make people worried -.-
Precisely! They never put the clause in proper manner. Should indicate properly mah....Scare me die
Old 28-06-2018, 11:48 AM   #2128

saw this post in MAY SBF 2017 thread.. lol..

"any of your houses you realized its not very 'cleanse'? i noticed my service yard's door.. i always close all windows and lock the service yard door whenever we leave the house. but i realized it is always open when we arrive the next time we went there. last night, it was opened again. i told my husband this time we will lock it together and next Monday when we visit again, we will see if its open again. my brother asked us to do a test by pulling the door real hard when we lock it to see if its faulty (makes sense if we think scientifically la..) "
Erinlmh likes this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #2129

So how?????

I did the same too. But they keep asking again and again unil I called the officer. She told me that if Im short of a payslilp or whatever docs due to some reason, I need to 'angkat sumpah'/statutory declaration at any HDB branch.. So we went down to declare what is needed, resubmitted and got our loan answers in a weeks time.

Anyway, I wanna ask, what is the highest grant amount under the married scheme you've ever heard so far?
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 09:48 AM   #2130

Why so cute?? U r so funny la.. haha

So how?????

semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.