November 2017 SBF

zidmosby

Reaction score
Just collected my keys.. spend almost 2hours there.. omg..to answer whose question regards with the HPS: yes is pay via cpf. Only cash involve is the conservancy $. Activation of SP group is billed through your first bill $100. Fire insurance pls do online if not u need spent extra time to que again.

Collect keys will be different with your CRM.

We die die must take SP group? I thought now electricity is open market and I was looking for other options.

semblady123

Reaction score
Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢

Last edited:

nhzxmam

Reaction score
Congratz on getting ur keys! U Yishun right? Me too... but havent even get that "6 weeks letter" yet leh.

Just collected my keys.. spend almost 2hours there.. omg..to answer whose question regards with the HPS: yes is pay via cpf. Only cash involve is the conservancy $. Activation of SP group is billed through your first bill $100. Fire insurance pls do online if not u need spent extra time to que again.

Collect keys will be different with your CRM.

nhzxmam

Reaction score
Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

Same laaa... I also checked hdbpage everyday day... few times a day in fact. Its been 6 weeks but mine still no change. Its still "Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."
Yours like that ah? Cannot be nvr receive any grant laa. Should receive right.. maybe they nvr update the amount yet.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Congratz on getting ur keys! U Yishun right? Me too... but havent even get that "6 weeks letter" yet leh.

Yes I’m at Yishun. But I did send email to request for early keys collection and ask them expedite for me. Then also my CRM very efficient. That’s y mine was pretty fast..

Amex^1234

Reaction score
We die die must take SP group? I thought now electricity is open market and I was looking for other options.

Er... electricity beside SP group got alternative mehz? I tot only gas? Gas u can choose .. but I think water n electricity only SP wor

nhzxmam

Reaction score
Yes I’m at Yishun. But I did send email to request for early keys collection and ask them expedite for me. Then also my CRM very efficient. That’s y mine was pretty fast..
So gooood... is it because u nvr take any grant? btw what is ur blk? I also got email my CRM but like not so helpful leh.

Monday21

Reaction score

There's Tuas Power and Keppel and another one I can't remember...
But i think its only open for Jurong residents as of now...

Just wondering, when govt granting us the uSave vouchers, will this affect any Tuas Power/Keppel customers?

Monday21

Reaction score

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

You tried calling the hotline?

hashbrownz

Reaction score
it's been two months ever since i went for my flat selection.
till date no sound for my AHG yet.
i log in to myhdbpage one day 3 times, morning, noon & evening.

But sadly everyday under the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status, all i see is (Thank you for your AHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.) :(

i also did not receive the '6 weeks letter' that some of the fellow mates stated.

i did call my crm & email him twice to expedite but all he told me is we will inform u about it again. :s22:

not much info on when i will be receiving the grant.

WAITING GAME STRONG ! :eek:

Same laaa... I also checked hdbpage everyday day... few times a day in fact. Its been 6 weeks but mine still no change. Its still "Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."
Yours like that ah? Cannot be nvr receive any grant laa. Should receive right.. maybe they nvr update the amount yet.

Last edited:

Monday21

Reaction score
it's been two months ever since i went for my flat selection.
till date no sound for my AHG yet.
i log in to myhdbpage one day 3 times, morning, noon & evening.

But sadly everyday under the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status, all i see is (Thank you for your AHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.) :(

i also did not receive the '6 weeks letter' that some of the fellow mates stated.

i did call my crm & email him twice to expedite but all he told me is we will inform u about it again. :s22:

not much info on when i will be receiving the grant.

WAITING GAME STRONG ! :eek:

Which area you applied?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
So gooood... is it because u nvr take any grant? btw what is ur blk? I also got email my CRM but like not so helpful leh.

I have grant too.. once grant approved following week i got appointment for key collection already. i'm at 672.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.