November 2017 SBF

hashbrownz

Reaction score
Mine one of the few last to choose.
Alphabetical order.
Not by mature area or non mature area.

But i see some take yishun already waiting for key collection, and some might even taken their keys alr. :s12:

Mature area selected first right? Until now still waiting?? :eek:

Monday21

Reaction score
Mine one of the few last to choose.
Alphabetical order.
Not by mature area or non mature area.

But i see some take yishun already waiting for key collection, and some might even taken their keys alr. :s12:

You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...

zidmosby

Reaction score
Er... electricity beside SP group got alternative mehz? I tot only gas? Gas u can choose .. but I think water n electricity only SP wor

Open market launch 2nd half of 2018. First half only for those in Jurong. I remember reading about green electricity by Sunseap but have not really got deep into researching about it.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Means wait about 6 weeks after receiving letter? Oh my..

Not sure exactly when la haha. In the letter, it just stated "we will update you of the outcome in about 6 weeks time". Might be faster, might be slower. No rush since my wedding only in February.

hashbrownz

Reaction score
hi dear,

ive checked.
totally no column heading on MyDocs@HDB
Previously yes, but i've submitted all two weeks ago. :(

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...[/QUOTE]

Amex^1234

Reaction score
hi dear,

ive checked.

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...
[/QUOTE]

call up HDB to check status.. see what they say.. then u ask them to expedite again.. find a good reason.. like need prepare for newborn...spouse everyday quarrel with in law due to staying together.... kids need to go sch at the area.... bla bla bla.. sure can one

zidmosby

Reaction score
Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢

The mortgage loan granted part is normal isn't it? Mine also shows the same while still waiting for grant outcome.

nhzxmam

Reaction score
it's been two months ever since i went for my flat selection.
till date no sound for my AHG yet.
i log in to myhdbpage one day 3 times, morning, noon & evening.

But sadly everyday under the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status, all i see is (Thank you for your AHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.) :(

i also did not receive the '6 weeks letter' that some of the fellow mates stated.

i did call my crm & email him twice to expedite but all he told me is we will inform u about it again. :s22:

not much info on when i will be receiving the grant.

WAITING GAME STRONG ! :eek:

We are in the same boat!!! Which area u applied for?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
hi dear,

ive checked.

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...
[/QUOTE]

Same same. I submitted all outstanding docs on last Friday and called the grant department. They confirmed received and told me it will takes 3-6 weeks to process our grant application. Till today, I still see the message showing
"Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."

Maybe because mine the TOP is in 2020

hashbrownz

Reaction score
Mine is a ready flat, alot of ppl already shifted in. :s22:

[/QUOTE] Same same. I submitted all outstanding docs on last Friday and called the grant department. They confirmed received and told me it will takes 3-6 weeks to process our grant application. Till today, I still see the message showing
"Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."

Maybe because mine the TOP is in 2020[/QUOTE]

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I thought its goes alphabetically by area. I really hope to hear an update from them soon. Mine is at 508.

when selecting it is by alphabet.. but when come to grant and collection is all about your CRM efficiency.

508 nice place.. i was looking at there before too.. but giv up cos quite a distance to Wisteria mall... ;):s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢

U did mentioned that you received hard copy saying that your grant application is in process. Now not showing such status, then what is it showing on the HDB portal? If grant already approved, you will see the grant amount on your CPF account.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
U did mentioned that you received hard copy saying that your grant application is in process. Now not showing such status, then what is it showing on the HDB portal? If grant already approved, you will see the grant amount on your CPF account.

the sentence missing = grant is processing.. few days later u will see the grant approval letter

Amex^1234

Reaction score
To those who are getting keys soon.. dont forget you have only 7days to submit your defect list to HDB. So dont happily take keys liao and wait till you happy happy got mood then go check defect... :)

semblady123

Reaction score
All the whole I got “Your AHG application received bla bla “
Past 2 days the whole line on grant is missing from the page.. means I got no loan approved/ granted ? Does that mean my key collection is coming soon?

I have grant too.. once grant approved following week i got appointment for key collection already. i'm at 672.

semblady123

Reaction score
The whole line about grant and stays went magically missing 😱😿

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.