HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2018, 09:58 AM   #2131

Why so cute?? U r so funny la.. haha
No choice lor... Their system is so........ I'm speechless. Looking at the OTP Expiry case you will know that the way and style is like insane. Not only me, but many ppl who read the clause will wonder... What will happen if signing of agreement letter comes after 3 months? Option fee forfeited? etc..... Should have stated clearly mah...

I just write "big big" and attached.

Mr So and So don't have such documents, should you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact SO and SO. (I signed off and leave my no. behind, waiting for them to call me and if they don't, I will call and pester them)
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #2132

I did the same too. But they keep asking again and again unil I called the officer. She told me that if Im short of a payslilp or whatever docs due to some reason, I need to 'angkat sumpah'/statutory declaration at any HDB branch.. So we went down to declare what is needed, resubmitted and got our loan answers in a weeks time.

Anyway, I wanna ask, what is the highest grant amount under the married scheme you've ever heard so far?
I think have to ask those who had ever applied for HDB loan me. My 1st time too. No experience. Sorry, can't help much
Old 29-06-2018, 10:00 AM   #2133

My grant application status 3 weeks since appointment is still "not received" :/
Mine only changed to "in process" after 4 weeks. That one also I think my case slightly complicated. I ever applied for BTO with an ex husband but we got separated even before we collected the keys. During selection with my current husb, officer told us that we can only receive half grant since Im second timer... imagine my panic...

Called my ex to rectify and he showed me some docs and proof that the prior grant was returned to them already... he even got his own place last year and was granted $75K grant. if im considered a second timer, he must also be a second timer what.. how come second timer can get up to 75k? if 75k is half grant, then what is the full grant? 150k?? Futhermore I was only an occupier then! My ex was the owner. Anyway i mailed and 'haunted' my officer. Finally she called last week to inform me that HDB have now changed me back to first timer... HENG....

Today HDB called again to say that they dont have copies of my IC to process the grant. I mailed them what they needed just now and they replied back saying that they will expedite the application. Hopefully can hear some good news in one to two weeks time....
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 10:16 AM   #2134

Mine only changed to "in process" after 4 weeks. That one also I think my case slightly complicated. I ever applied for BTO with an ex husband but we got separated even before we collected the keys. During selection with my current husb, officer told us that we can only receive half grant since Im second timer... imagine my panic...

Called my ex to rectify and he showed me some docs and proof that the prior grant was returned to them already... he even got his own place last year and was granted $75K grant. if im considered a second timer, he must also be a second timer what.. how come second timer can get up to 75k? if 75k is half grant, then what is the full grant? 150k?? Futhermore I was only an occupier then! My ex was the owner. Anyway i mailed and 'haunted' my officer. Finally she called last week to inform me that HDB have now changed me back to first timer... HENG....

Today HDB called again to say that they dont have copies of my IC to process the grant. I mailed them what they needed just now and they replied back saying that they will expedite the application. Hopefully can hear some good news in one to two weeks time....
Congrats on becoming a first timer again. My case also a bit complicated. I bought a house with my parents cos they need someone of a younger age for HDB loan. When I got married and take out my name, I become 2nd timer. I waited and waited until HDB changed rules and I become 1st timer again. They kept changing as and when they like.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:21 AM   #2135

Congrats on becoming a first timer again. My case also a bit complicated. I bought a house with my parents cos they need someone of a younger age for HDB loan. When I got married and take out my name, I become 2nd timer. I waited and waited until HDB changed rules and I become 1st timer again. They kept changing as and when they like.
Wow you too?? Goodness, is this some scare tactic they use? I was in so much panic during my selection. Imagine if I were to back off that day and did not select unit. Officer keep on scaring us with "fork out cash if grant not enough".

I hope those in similar situation like us dont keep mum and accept this second timer ******** story.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:40 AM   #2136

Wow you too?? Goodness, is this some scare tactic they use? I was in so much panic during my selection. Imagine if I were to back off that day and did not select unit. Officer keep on scaring us with "fork out cash if grant not enough".

I hope those in similar situation like us dont keep mum and accept this second timer ******** story.
We wanted to apply for new BTO that time at Clementi. Went housing board, HDB hub, all said cannot. Must pay levy, etc.... That's why we are an old couples, first timer with 3 kids. We use the Third Child Priority Scheme which we think not many ppl like us in the same situation has yet to apply for a new HDB. We got it under this Scheme
Old 29-06-2018, 10:45 AM   #2137

Ooooh. So whc area you applied for this time?
Old 29-06-2018, 10:47 AM   #2138

Ooooh. So whc area you applied for this time?
Punggol 4 rm, need to be near my parents and their schools
Monday21 likes this.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:15 PM   #2139

In my previous application with my good for nothing ex.. they also want him to go sumpah if jobless or missing payslip.
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 03:15 PM   #2140

In my previous application with my good for nothing ex.. they also want him to go sumpah if jobless or missing payslip.
Past liao...nevermind lah.... what's important is right now. Be happy.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:28 PM   #2141

Past liao...nevermind lah.... what's important is right now. Be happy.
Guys can i check with you. Is our q number from the whole pool of applicants as in 3rm + 4rm + 5rm/3gen or just the from the pool of flat category we have chosen ??.eg just 4rm.
lost boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 07:35 PM   #2142

Guys can i check with you. Is our q number from the whole pool of applicants as in 3rm + 4rm + 5rm/3gen or just the from the pool of flat category we have chosen ??.eg just 4rm.
Hi Lost Boy,

Believe its from the latter. Mine was a single digit (#4). Just nice before me 3 units of the same category (3-room) flat were taken up.
Old 30-06-2018, 08:55 PM   #2143

Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.

my grant status is still You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application. after 1 week
Erinlmh likes this.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 10:05 PM   #2144

Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.
Wow.. that's fast.. yours also sbf nov 2017?
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 11:40 PM   #2145

Hi!

Hi! Yours is soo fast, congrats! Key collection will be soon right? So happy for you still waiting for mine since 7 may. You will receive a letter from them first isit?
Xxlxxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.