November 2017 SBF

zidmosby

Reaction score
To those who are getting keys soon.. dont forget you have only 7days to submit your defect list to HDB. So dont happily take keys liao and wait till you happy happy got mood then go check defect... :)

Defect check we do ourselves or have to get vendor?

LynR52

Reaction score
To those who are getting keys soon.. dont forget you have only 7days to submit your defect list to HDB. So dont happily take keys liao and wait till you happy happy got mood then go check defect... :)

Any idea if flat lease commencement in year 2016, also need to do defect check?

LynR52

Reaction score
All the whole I got “Your AHG application received bla bla “
Past 2 days the whole line on grant is missing from the page.. means I got no loan approved/ granted ? Does that mean my key collection is coming soon?

I think if no grant approve hdb will also notify right? So u just wait lor. Maybe still havent update.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
All the whole I got “Your AHG application received bla bla “
Past 2 days the whole line on grant is missing from the page.. means I got no loan approved/ granted ? Does that mean my key collection is coming soon?

They are processing your documents. Should be soon you will see the grant approval. then after grant added into your CPF.. within a year or 2.. u should receive the appointment letter for keys collection. I guess u can already start confirming your ID.. your keys is coming soon.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Any idea if flat lease commencement in year 2016, also need to do defect check?

Yes.. as long as it is not resale flat.. Defect check is a must.. for my unit i guess i'm quite lucky again.. only the master toilet door has defect.. once close is so hard to open up. I went up the day as soon as i collected the keys.. then late noon i went down to my nearest HDB branch to submit the defect list.. next day HDB called me say they will go down to my unit to rectify the defect in a week time.

LynR52

Reaction score
Yes.. as long as it is not resale flat.. Defect check is a must.. for my unit i guess i'm quite lucky again.. only the master toilet door has defect.. once close is so hard to open up. I went up the day as soon as i collected the keys.. then late noon i went down to my nearest HDB branch to submit the defect list.. next day HDB called me say they will go down to my unit to rectify the defect in a week time.

Wah sey...must check defect sumore. Maybe u cn tell us what to check or bring for defect check?

semblady123

Reaction score
Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status
Your SHG application is successful. However, you do not qualify for the AHG.
Housing Grant amount: $0

Means I have no grant ??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Defect check we do ourselves or have to get vendor?

you want get vendor also can.. pay $$ lo...
or ask your ID help u do some checking.. which i did that way..

basic check like Door alignment, windows alignment, tiles crack, wall crack can liao.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Wah sey...must check defect sumore. Maybe u cn tell us what to check or bring for defect check?

I did very simple basic check only..

1) All door close n open
2) Test all keys lock (Dont neglect ur letter box)
3) open and close all windows, try the lock as well
4) bring a pail, fill up water and pour in the toilet floor see whether the water flows off or not.
5) wall/ tiles crack
5) optional: bring a broom to clean your bomb shelter so that you at least hav a clean area to keep your stuff while doing reno.
6) optional: Hand soap n hand towel.. (its very very dusty!)
7) optional: Chairs & Fan...(in case your parents or in law going.. they can sit. end of the day i throw these in the bomb shelter)
8) rubbish bag!! to clear alllllll the brochure etc... real lots!!

For those who rushing to move in one.. try to settle everything on the day when u collect the key..

My scenerio, 9.15am appointment.. finish everything at 11am. went home pack up and go over around 12+pm, do all those pineapple rolling etc etc.. ID came up 2+ explain explain and check defect again.. 4pm i went to HDB hand over the defect list liao. Next day ID applied permit for renovation already. Next week my air con will start to install and start reno :s12:

LynR52

Reaction score
I did very simple basic check only..

1) All door close n open
2) Test all keys lock (Dont neglect ur letter box)
3) open and close all windows, try the lock as well
4) bring a pail, fill up water and pour in the toilet floor see whether the water flows off or not.
5) wall/ tiles crack
5) optional: bring a broom to clean your bomb shelter so that you at least hav a clean area to keep your stuff while doing reno.
6) optional: Hand soap n hand towel.. (its very very dusty!)
7) optional: Chairs & Fan...(in case your parents or in law going.. they can sit. end of the day i throw these in the bomb shelter)
8) rubbish bag!! to clear alllllll the brochure etc... real lots!!

For those who rushing to move in one.. try to settle everything on the day when u collect the key..

My scenerio, 9.15am appointment.. finish everything at 11am. went home pack up and go over around 12+pm, do all those pineapple rolling etc etc.. ID came up 2+ explain explain and check defect again.. 4pm i went to HDB hand over the defect list liao. Next day ID applied permit for renovation already. Next week my air con will start to install and start reno :s12:

I'll take note of tht. Thanks for the heads up!

semblady123

Reaction score
I just check myhdb again and got the grant letter aredi. Now when will get sms for key collection? Can I say I may get appointment within first 2 weeks of August ?😃

LynR52

Reaction score
Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status
Your SHG application is successful. However, you do not qualify for the AHG.
Housing Grant amount: $0

Means I have no grant ??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔

I didnt know there is 2 different grants😅. If i knew taking grant is going to take this long...wudnt even want to take grant. Take grant also like no point...later on if sell house must pay levy. Haiyah. Can cancel grant or not now? Hahahahah

LynR52

Reaction score
I just check myhdb again and got the grant letter aredi. Now when will get sms for key collection? Can I say I may get appointment within first 2 weeks of August ?😃

This one again depend on ur crm. But u cn actually chase after them right? I think sum1 received grant early also but until now still havent get news for key collections. But anyways 1 less worry for u already.

semblady123

Reaction score
Oh yeah true. I booked flat on 12 June. Since then I didn’t even email my CRM or anything. So considered the processing of grant is quite fast la😃

This one again depend on ur crm. But u cn actually chase after them right? I think sum1 received grant early also but until now still havent get news for key collections. But anyways 1 less worry for u already.

LynR52

Reaction score
Oh yeah true. I booked flat on 12 June. Since then I didn’t even email my CRM or anything. So considered the processing of grant is quite fast la😃

Yup quite fast. I went for selection 1 wk before u, only get the 6wks letter last thurs. After get grant result still have to wait for my appeal result sumore. My crm told me that she cant give any approval to my appeal until she get my grant amt cuz she wanted to calculate my housing budget first or smtg like tht. Now u cn start confirm ID liao.. so exciting!

Amex^1234

Reaction score

Congrats,by tomorrow or latest monday you should see the $$ in your CPF. Then just email to HDB or call them say you already receive the grant. Can arrange for key collection early or not? You can smell your keys already.. should be before 2nd week of Aug.

Time to Finalize your ID :)

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I didnt know there is 2 different grants😅. If i knew taking grant is going to take this long...wudnt even want to take grant. Take grant also like no point...later on if sell house must pay levy. Haiyah. Can cancel grant or not now? Hahahahah

I got ask the officer when i collect keys lei.. is it i need vomit back the grant to HDB if i sell house.. she told me not true.. first time sell house no need pay levy one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.