Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 08:26 AM   #2146

anynews for sengkang keycollection?
flying88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:51 AM   #2147

Hi! Yours is soo fast, congrats! Key collection will be soon right? So happy for you still waiting for mine since 7 may. You will receive a letter from them first isit?
I guess really depends on the case manager. Mine didnt even return my call or email
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #2148

I guess really depends on the case manager. Mine didnt even return my call or email
Ya.. One of my friend also receive already grants after 2 weeks depends on the crm manager. Mine replied me but dk why its taking so long. Just be patience and wait ok. Hope it will be soon.
Xxlxxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #2149

Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.
Congrats!!!
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:50 PM   #2150

Mine wrote to me that she will look into our appeal case but unit no. key wrongly.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #2151

Guys can i check with you. Is our q number from the whole pool of applicants as in 3rm + 4rm + 5rm/3gen or just the from the pool of flat category we have chosen ??.eg just 4rm.
Hi Q no. allocated to you is meant for the area and category which you applied for. It's not pool Q no.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:58 PM   #2152

Ya... Didnt expect to be this fast lor. Mine also nov sbf.

Wow.. that's fast.. yours also sbf nov 2017?
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:01 AM   #2153

Hii!!

Didnt expect it either. Thankyou! Since 7 may? That long? Actually I just received a letter saying docs received. After which onwards, have to be super kiasu & login hdbpage everyday. Hehehehe.

Hi! Yours is soo fast, congrats! Key collection will be soon right? So happy for you still waiting for mine since 7 may. You will receive a letter from them first isit?
Old 02-07-2018, 12:02 AM   #2154

Yayy!! Thankyouuu
Am actually very2 nervous....

Congrats!!!
Old 02-07-2018, 09:01 AM   #2155

Ya... Didnt expect to be this fast lor. Mine also nov sbf.
Wow..CONGRATS BABE..! so happy for u hehe

So we get a hard copy letter first to say docs received before grant getting approved? Once grant approved the amt will come inside our cpf is it?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:05 AM   #2156

Yayy!! Thankyouuu
Prepared yourself for next step and very soon you can move into the new house. Enjoy the moment
Old 02-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #2157

Yayy!! Thankyouuu
Wah @Nur.Azie, congrats!! must be really exciting!! I check HDB page veryday, once in the morning once in the afternoon. Want to pester the officers also scared kena mark hahahaha. Previously when applying foor rental housing, I called almost everyday and got my rental house quite fast. I thought I could try the same this time but my CRM said, "Why are you calling almost everyday? We will call you if we have any updates, don't worry." From then on I tried not to call though I'm dying inside for answers hahahahahaha. Once in a while just drop a spicy email like "It has been a month without updates, hope to hear from you soon". And it actually works quite a fair bit.
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:57 AM   #2158

Hi!

Mine was shown the same too. I booked the unit pn 5th June. I login in to my hdbpage almost everyday(morning, afternoon & night to be exact) kiasu right. Lol!! Then on the 26th received hardcopy letter from hdb saying that they have received my documents & will further assess. 2 days later(28th) status changed to approved & grant was credited the next day. I didn't call up the officer in charge to expedite, very paiseh. Hehe.

your grant should bE making its way to your cpf by now 😅 dont worry alright. Confirm approved one.
Congrats! 2days later changed to approved then no state keys collection date? or appointment date?

Time to source for ID!! reno preparation really takes a lot of time..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #2159

Thank you babe!! Hehehe.

Yes2. I received hardcopy letter from hdb. 1 day after approved, you can check your cpf. For the very first time, I feel so rich hehehe. Goodluck to you babe!!

Wow..CONGRATS BABE..! so happy for u hehe

So we get a hard copy letter first to say docs received before grant getting approved? Once grant approved the amt will come inside our cpf is it?
Old 02-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #2160

Omg ya... Honestly, Im very very nervous. I thought it would be year end.

Prepared yourself for next step and very soon you can move into the new house. Enjoy the moment
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.