HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #2191

Omg that's so cool..... Pls do msg me the ID contact.. I haven sourced yet.. my parents home last time we used chew interior.. dunno if they still exist.. they did a good job too...
Just that I wont use wallpapers at all cos after service for wallpapers is bad anywhere...
I just need a ID who is not money-minded and pay attention to quality.. if they provide good quality I don't mind paying more.. simple as that. My biggest important will be for my bedroom which I gonna merge with another room and have a movie room kinda thing inside itself with walk-in wardrobe... so im gonna spend the bulk for it.. for all, like kitchenand all simple cabinets is enough..

I have lots of photos taken from FB for ideas... so Its easier for the ID to visualize and quote

Chew interior had separated. Now they call DC Vision / AC vision. which also one of my shortlisted ID at first.. but after meeting i feel they arent honest enough and abit pushy to ask you put deposit to secure the quote.(which i dont like) furthermore my friend from YIS Living really gives me a better quote and his WOW service to drive you in JB to buy cheap stuff is a plus point.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #2192

I just change my status to "You will be informed the outcome after we have received all the necessary document" so around when the AHG SHG approved? So what is the next status appear?
i have this for 2 weeks le.. also no change... lol.. next status should be "your grant has been approved" something like tat
Old 03-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #2193

I just change my status to "You will be informed the outcome after we have received all the necessary document" so around when the AHG SHG approved? So what is the next status appear?
same as mine
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #2194

i have this for 2 weeks le.. also no change... lol.. next status should be "your grant has been approved" something like tat
Cant wait for this status.. hehe..once we get this we quickly get next appointment is it?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #2195

Chew interior had separated. Now they call DC Vision / AC vision. which also one of my shortlisted ID at first.. but after meeting i feel they arent honest enough and abit pushy to ask you put deposit to secure the quote.(which i dont like) furthermore my friend from YIS Living really gives me a better quote and his WOW service to drive you in JB to buy cheap stuff is a plus point.
thanks a lot la..

Can we ask the ID to buy basic furniture also llike bed, oven, refrigerator and all together with renovation and we pay together ?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #2196

Come... If I can help, sure will furnish you with the answers

We went there for about a year (in Perth). My youngest was only 2 months old then. Life there very relax. Things very expensive. High salary. Min salary for 18 and below is AUD$18/hr and for 21 and above is AUD$21/hour if not wrong(legal supermarket rates). This is one of the reason why things are very expensive there. Pork very smelly (sorry cos we eat all kinda meats). Chicken very big but dun have the chicken taste. Vegetables very fresh and cheap. Beef also very cheap. Carpark at shopping malls are mostly open air except for those in town area. We rent a house with 6 rooms(the so-called Ang Mo house with garden, patio, orange trees and grapes) for AUD$420/wk. I actually enrolled my eldest into their Primary school which will cost us about 5K per year (excluding things like books, etc....) People wise ..... those with big big flag outside their house, never ever go near them. We met many Chinese there. Quite friendly. 40% of the population are Asian.

My personal encounter at the shopping mall while parking car(cars so cheap... bought my Toyota Torago for 4k and sold for 2K), the ang mo very impatience, gave me that Walaua face. So I smiled back at her and purposely moved in and out of the parking lot for at least 7 times.
Perth ah.. I been there before.. to be honest its the most expensive city in aus cos its like so ulu there.. hehe... u shud try maybe Sydney or so? u know if u give birth there every month govt gives u $800 for each kid
Old 03-07-2018, 11:42 AM   #2197

Perth ah.. I been there before.. to be honest its the most expensive city in aus cos its like so ulu there.. hehe... u shud try maybe Sydney or so? u know if u give birth there every month govt gives u $800 for each kid
It's so quiet there, filled with old people, many handicap parking lots. Sun rise at 5am and set at 5pm. Now still not too bad, at least the malls are opened till 10pm(Mon to Fri), Saturday half day and Sunday some are closed. Easy access to supermarkets too. We chose Perth because sister in-law is there for many years and it's nearest to Singapore. Reason why we are back is also because of the kids. They couldn't get use to the weather there. Highest at 40 degree and lowest at 1 degree. They took turns to have nose bleeding , sick, etc..... We ended up packed back and landed back here. After being outside for a while, we still find home safer and comfortable. Then again, we will go when the children are older to pursue their studies there(so relaxing). But this time we will go to either to Melbourne or Brisbane
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #2198

mine also change to 'Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.' after 2 weeks..

Last edited by heybuddy; 03-07-2018 at 03:29 PM..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:59 AM   #2199

thanks a lot la..

Can we ask the ID to buy basic furniture also llike bed, oven, refrigerator and all together with renovation and we pay together ?
wa really? i also want
Old 03-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #2200

thanks a lot la..

Haha.. from what i know if you are taking reno loan.. max is only 30k/person. So you and your hubby can take up to 60k la.. U want lump funiture cost into the reno loan. there is a way call Overloan... which means say your reno quote maybe 25k.. they will write the quote as 30k for u to loan la.. then the ID will giv u 5k cash.. u go buy your funiture. But this way of doing please have a trusted ID do ah... dont get scam...
Old 03-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #2201

mine also change to 'Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility. after 2 weeks '
Mine no mention 2 weeks leh
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:06 PM   #2202

Haha.. from what i know if you are taking reno loan.. max is only 30k/person. So you and your hubby can take up to 60k la.. U want lump funiture cost into the reno loan. there is a way call Overloan... which means say your reno quote maybe 25k.. they will write the quote as 30k for u to loan la.. then the ID will giv u 5k cash.. u go buy your funiture. But this way of doing please have a trusted ID do ah... dont get scam...
Oh... meaning to say we need to get quotation from ID before we can even apply for reno loan la? I see....

I will find ur friend.. for now no trustworthy ID
Old 03-07-2018, 03:08 PM   #2203

It's so quiet there, filled with old people, many handicap parking lots. Sun rise at 5am and set at 5pm. Now still not too bad, at least the malls are opened till 10pm(Mon to Fri), Saturday half day and Sunday some are closed. Easy access to supermarkets too. We chose Perth because sister in-law is there for many years and it's nearest to Singapore. Reason why we are back is also because of the kids. They couldn't get use to the weather there. Highest at 40 degree and lowest at 1 degree. They took turns to have nose bleeding , sick, etc..... We ended up packed back and landed back here. After being outside for a while, we still find home safer and comfortable. Then again, we will go when the children are older to pursue their studies there(so relaxing). But this time we will go to either to Melbourne or Brisbane
YES Australia summer is really summer... my sibling came back for summer break when he studied there cos tooooooo hot ..
Old 03-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #2204

Mine no mention 2 weeks leh
edited! mine was changed to that status 2 weeks after selection
Old 03-07-2018, 04:14 PM   #2205

Oh... meaning to say we need to get quotation from ID before we can even apply for reno loan la? I see....

I will find ur friend.. for now no trustworthy ID
Yes.. Bank will only process with quotation from ID. anyway the contact i gave you.. he has a banker liaise. so once quote finialize u ok with it.. he will ask his banker to contact you.. then from there apply loan and proceed. So is really one stop shop la..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.