November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
Wow i was just thinking if i can manage with 2 kids lol.. which poly u applying?

I also want to beautify my cert, will be using psea and skillsfuture credits which means this diploma will be free lol.. when i apply for jobs in jobstreet.. 99% of people got higher education than me.. so sad..

Im not going to poly... I'm taking private... SIMM... Actually wanted to take diploma last January but with no 'N's or 'O's, I was required to that ITE bridging course... 6 months zzz but finally finished... My initial plan was to take up part-time diploma in poly but i cannot commit 2.5 years... maybe five years down the road can, but not now...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 the missing line was since yest .. after 9am, the grant letter was attached before the missing line with the amount of grant amount mentioned inside the letter 😇😇😇

You gotten the letter for your grant approval? Both AHG & SHG? Congrats!!!

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Wait our will HDB dont accept how lei. Hahahaha nvr buy HPS for our kids means if both me n husband dies...house HDB take back lor. If HDB accept will...now i will ask my husband to write will put my name. No need buy HPS. 😂😂😂

We are currently having issue with house no will. My grandfather passed away 5 years ago and left the house to my uncle who had been staying with him his whole life. Recently, my uncle also passed away. My dad has to go through many obstacles. He recently just received the leftover CPF amount from my Uncle's account (his elder brother, without any kids, not married, next of kin is my dad). Now comes the house... As you can see, CPF board already approved my dad is the only executor. For HDB side, we are pending for high court approval. Have to engage lawyer. Now, best thing is they asking for my grandmother's death certificate. She passed away 60 years ago in Malaysia. I wrote to the government body which is in-charged of the death certificate in Malaysia. Still.... going thru lots of issue. Now still pending. I wonder need to wait for how long....

We are married and have kids, still not so bad cos our children will be the one who take over our CPF and flat(after sales). Then again, HDB always change rules... I better draw up a will before I die :s13::s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Can use cpf for full time poly studies. But take note it’s a loan hor, not “free money”. Got interest some more hahahaha

Ya lor. My cousin using my Uncle's CPF for her nursing course. When she finishes the course and start making money, CPF board will deduct part of her salary to return back to my Uncle's account. Pros and cons. Nowadays, cannot depends on kids to feed us when we are old. I better depend on my own. Told them liao. When they grow up and give me attitude(if they give me monthly allowance), I will go to work at McDonald and earn my own living:s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Cannot use for my kids lor. Im wayyy over 31 already but my edusave still there lor collecting dust. Not sure if i hv to do anything to trfr my edusave fund to ordinary cpf acc.

I didn't know we have PSEA account. Maybe I'm too old to have this. It's stated on the website that after you turn 30, the outstanding amount will be transferred to your CPF account.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I didn't know we have PSEA account. Maybe I'm too old to have this. It's stated on the website that after you turn 30, the outstanding amount will be transferred to your CPF account.

whats PSEA account? i login my CPF no see this lehz.. or is it mine already transferred to my CPF account.. lol.. i'm over 31..

zidmosby

Reaction score
Cannot use for my kids lor. Im wayyy over 31 already but my edusave still there lor collecting dust. Not sure if i hv to do anything to trfr my edusave fund to ordinary cpf acc.

https://www.moe.gov.sg/education/post-secondary/post-secondary-education-account/about-the-psea

You should check it out. I thought will be automatic but I’ll have to watch out when I turn 31 in that case.

zidmosby

Reaction score

Erinlmh

Reaction score
It’s basically your edusave account la. After you stop schooling, they change name become PSEA account. You can still use it for short courses provided the school allows it. I used it recently for a certificate at TP.

Where about can I check my balance for my PSEA?

Monday21

Reaction score
Those who have collected their keys...

Did you had to use your CPF Token for anything? I left mine at work leh... If can just rely on phone OTP then I don't think I wanna come back to work on a Saturday...

LynR52

Reaction score
Those who have collected their keys...

Did you had to use your CPF Token for anything? I left mine at work leh... If can just rely on phone OTP then I don't think I wanna come back to work on a Saturday...

Eh i dont have CPF token lei. Only hv phone OTP. When i go for selection tht time they asked me to log in singpass also i just use OTP.

Junsiang

Reaction score
Hi guys. Is it possible to review the units available for Nov 2017 Tpy 3 rooms ? It seems that the information has been removed. Thanks !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.