HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 08:02 AM   #2221

Ya u want his contact? i can PM share with you if need lo.

Yup..99% i will be engaging him to do my house. Cos he really can find alot of good deals inlcuding electrical appliances..he knows many ppl.. which save my trouble.. and some cost
Yes please... seems very convenient...
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:05 AM   #2222

ya... if take into account of AWS and bonus, grant sure gonna be lesser
yalor hopefully what they practice what they actually publish on their site....
Old 04-07-2018, 08:40 AM   #2223

Yes please... seems very convenient...
PMed the contact le

Hihi. May I have the ID contact too?
Thank!
PMed the contact le
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #2224

PMed the contact le

PMed the contact le
Kamsahamnida Amex!

Btw, I read up this lady's thread on her reno journey. Apart from engaging an ID, she also creatively designed her house. And the things she used are mostly sourced from Taobao... Thought that it could help inspire some of us here...

https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic...comment-958649
Old 04-07-2018, 09:08 AM   #2225

They asked for my payslips from November 2016 to November 2017, which is 13 months. I have been continued working for 4 years so providing the payslips is not a problem. Hub work from June 2017 to November 2017. We also gave them his payslips. So does it means they added up everything then divided by 13 months ? Since they asked for 13 months payslips.
im not sure on the sequence of their calculations but maybe this online calculator might help...

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/...13J015SHG1.jsp
Old 04-07-2018, 09:09 AM   #2226

thanks for sharing la... such a useful and detailed info in the link

Kamsahamnida Amex!

Btw, I read up this lady's thread on her reno journey. Apart from engaging an ID, she also creatively designed her house. And the things she used are mostly sourced from Taobao... Thought that it could help inspire some of us here...

semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:18 AM   #2227

Kamsahamnida Amex!

Thanks for sharing.. i was looking around at taobao this few days too.. cheap is cheap.. but really also depends on luck.. what if the shipment come and has defact... I dont wanna risk lo.. i probably only will buy things from taobao for common toilet. Master one i will still giv ID do.. My Madam also suggested to buy sofa from Taobao.. then i ask her back.. if come got one hole how? u send back ah pay another shipping fee? LOL
Old 04-07-2018, 09:22 AM   #2228

im not sure on the sequence of their calculations but maybe this online calculator might help...

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/...13J015SHG1.jsp
Thank you for the link. I've tried. More or less the same as what the officer mentioned too. Hopefully will be the actual grant. Shall updates
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 09:24 AM   #2229

Thanks for sharing.. i was looking around at taobao this few days too.. cheap is cheap.. but really also depends on luck.. what if the shipment come and has defact... I dont wanna risk lo.. i probably only will buy things from taobao for common toilet. Master one i will still giv ID do.. My Madam also suggested to buy sofa from Taobao.. then i ask her back.. if come got one hole how? u send back ah pay another shipping fee? LOL
If you buy from Taobao thru EzBuy, any defect, they will either replace it or refund you. So far I had and have been buying using this method. Sometimes also received defective or damaged items. Take pics, write to Ezbuy and leave it to them to handle. Sometimes shortage of certain spare parts, they will also talk to taobao seller to ship the items back. So far so good.
Old 04-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #2230

If you buy from Taobao thru EzBuy, any defect, they will either replace it or refund you. So far I had and have been buying using this method. Sometimes also received defective or damaged items. Take pics, write to Ezbuy and leave it to them to handle. Sometimes shortage of certain spare parts, they will also talk to taobao seller to ship the items back. So far so good.
Ya lo.. jiu shi have this sort of trouble as and when.. so dont dare to buy big item from there.. somemore ezbuy not all item is PRIME Item..
Old 04-07-2018, 10:12 AM   #2231

Ya lo.. jiu shi have this sort of trouble as and when.. so dont dare to buy big item from there.. somemore ezbuy not all item is PRIME Item..
I realized that Prime item is more expensive compare with buy-for-me if from the same shop. I sign up for Prime last April and membership expired this year April. Since am not buying bulky stuffs now, I will not re-new the membership. My advise is never ever buy cabinet, bed, etc... with wood material. If you really like it very much and it's so much cheaper compare with shops in Singapore, then you have to have the proper tools or engage someone to assemble for you. We ever bought a TV console from them, me and hub use manual tools and it was out..... lasted for about 5 months and it finally collapsed.

We bought 3 metal super single bed frames for our girls. So far so good. Metal items easier to fix. They have been sleeping on it for 3 years. We also bought office chairs (those really very comfy type) from Ezbuy which cost us about $40 per piece which I think it's very worth it. Really very much depends on luck and items you need to buy.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #2232

im so free this morning.... Called the HDB hotline to check on the grant approval... 18008663066, then press 1, press *, press 2, press 5, press 1, key in IC num, press 1 then key in Sales Reg ID then wait for update...

Dial dial dial then instead of the usual "We're processing your blablabla" status, I heard something new just now....

"Good News! *Cant remember what exactly the phrase was but it was something bout key collection*"

I jumped! Approved already???
Just to be sure, I called again....

"We're processing your blablabla...."

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call
Old 04-07-2018, 10:28 AM   #2233

hahaha..I nearly wanted to walk out of office to do the same till I read ur last line... aiyoooooooooooo

im so free this morning.... Called the HDB hotline to check on the grant approval... 18008663066, then press 1, press *, press 2, press 5, press 1, key in IC num, press 1 then key in Sales Reg ID then wait for update...

Dial dial dial then instead of the usual "We're processing your blablabla" status, I heard something new just now....

"Good News! *Cant remember what exactly the phrase was but it was something bout key collection*"

I jumped! Approved already???
Just to be sure, I called again....

"We're processing your blablabla...."

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call
Monday21 likes this.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #2234

I've never bought from Ezbuy nor Taobao hehe... But thanks for this tip!!
Old 04-07-2018, 10:46 AM   #2235

hahaha..I nearly wanted to walk out of office to do the same till I read ur last line... aiyoooooooooooo
ever since i joined this forum, i think i called HDB more than my usual twice-a-day routine hahahahaha.... Too excited
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.