HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #2236

anyone knows why in the nov 17 sobf under clementi 5rm, there's a flat that nobody seems to want? #15-297* it's a repossessed flat but it is fairly new, with great views. I would've chosen that unless, there's some "history" of that flat I don't know about.
Chocolate Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #2237

anyone knows why in the nov 17 sobf under clementi 5rm, there's a flat that nobody seems to want? #15-297* it's a repossessed flat but it is fairly new, with great views. I would've chosen that unless, there's some "history" of that flat I don't know about.

Sometimes its not that people dont want... it could be because the people with the opportunity to grab that unit may be posed with other probs like insufficient grant or loan or demise or divorce... So either the unit is always tied up with unsuccessful applicants, or the house really got history hehe.

Matured area + High Floor + Great View + Ready Unit = Definitely not gonna be cheap..
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #2238

Hi all, basic reno for 4 rooms flat with flooring estimate how much ah? 😏
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #2239

im so free this morning.... Called the HDB hotline to check on the grant approval... 18008663066, then press 1, press *, press 2, press 5, press 1, key in IC num, press 1 then key in Sales Reg ID then wait for update...

Dial dial dial then instead of the usual "We're processing your blablabla" status, I heard something new just now....

"Good News! *Cant remember what exactly the phrase was but it was something bout key collection*"

I jumped! Approved already???
Just to be sure, I called again....

"We're processing your blablabla...."

Must have keyed in wrong option during the first call
Didnt know we can check the status through dialing the hotline. my case manager didn't reply to my email nor return my calls until now
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #2240

Hi all, basic reno for 4 rooms flat with flooring estimate how much ah? 😏
i'm doing flooring, kitchen with glass & partition wall to cover up the open kitchen, false ceiling, window at service yard and window grilles in whole house and other misc like plumbing etc.. I took out some items like shower screens and feature wall to save cost..

total around 23k
Old 04-07-2018, 11:48 AM   #2241

Sometimes its not that people dont want... it could be because the people with the opportunity to grab that unit may be posed with other probs like insufficient grant or loan or demise or divorce... So either the unit is always tied up with unsuccessful applicants, or the house really got history hehe.

Matured area + High Floor + Great View + Ready Unit = Definitely not gonna be cheap..
haha, I'm just curious cuz like all the other 5rms are selected for very long liao, just this unit left on shelf. Really wonder why lor
Chocolate Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:00 PM   #2242

i'm doing flooring, kitchen with glass & partition wall to cover up the open kitchen, false ceiling, window at service yard and window grilles in whole house and other misc like plumbing etc.. I took out some items like shower screens and feature wall to save cost..

total around 23k
Wow... quite cheap... mind pm me the ID.. thanks
Old 04-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #2243

Didnt know we can check the status through dialing the hotline. my case manager didn't reply to my email nor return my calls until now
Can! Can call one! You try... Follow the sequence I mention earlier... All the best! You mail your CRM directly or via their group mail?
Old 04-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #2244

Can! Can call one! You try... Follow the sequence I mention earlier... All the best! You mail your CRM directly or via their group mail?
via their group mail and got back an automated reply with her direct email.. i left voice message too.. scare she will feel irritated if i email again lol..
Monday21 likes this.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:23 PM   #2245

via their group mail and got back an automated reply with her direct email.. i left voice message too.. scare she will feel irritated if i email again lol..

Understand... i also feel scared to keep calling her direct line and dropping mails. Maybe you try the hotline first... if its really long since she called you back, maybe just mail her again and mention the period you've been waiting....
Old 04-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #2246

total around 23k
what abt cupboards/cabinets for bedrooms so on? in other words storage spaces.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 12:48 PM   #2247

what abt cupboards/cabinets for bedrooms so on? in other words storage spaces.
nope.. i have unused wardrobe from ikea for the common room a.k.a kids room.. unused table from ikea for study room lol..

as for MBR.. getting from ikea too.. cheapest option i guess
Old 04-07-2018, 02:08 PM   #2248

nope.. i have unused wardrobe from ikea for the common room a.k.a kids room.. unused table from ikea for study room lol..

as for MBR.. getting from ikea too.. cheapest option i guess
ikea cheaper? then I shud g o check it..rather than ask ID do everything.. I want those fashionable ones hehe.. im looking at princessy/fairytale theme for my renovation
Erinlmh likes this.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:24 PM   #2249

ikea cheaper? then I shud g o check it..rather than ask ID do everything.. I want those fashionable ones hehe.. im looking at princessy/fairytale theme for my renovation
IKEA item all need to DIY...
Old 04-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #2250

IKEA item all need to DIY...
True true.. me and husband took 2 days to fix a kids double bed lol but most importantly we enjoyed the process!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.