November 2017 SBF

LynR52

Reaction score
No never disappear. I logon during the noon and saw it got approved with grant amount!

Cimb bank

Your crm got say anything?

The last time i talked to my crm over the phone she only said tht she cant give any approval until i get my grant amount. She currently chasing after grant department. After get grant amount then my crm cn calculate my housing budget n give approval to my appeal or not.

LynR52

Reaction score
My hle also gonna expired on sep.. sigh hopefully my key collection is before that la. Really ah cn? Hahah ok will try not to renew it. U receive letter alr regarding grants?

Yup received the '6wks letter' on 19th july. To date my hdb page still showing the 'Thank you for applying bla bla bla'

I already confirm my ID. Think i will just go n apply for bank loan first lah. Might take time also to wait for approval.

haogui

Reaction score
We nvr take any loan before. Credit cards also nvr apply. I will ask my husband try CIMB first then.

There is one said previously from my Fren working in bank. For those with perfect "clean" record, more difficult to get the loan cos bank is unable to estimate the credit of this client.
Clean = no loan no credit card no installment bill etc.

Just sharing. Hope you get the amount that you need!

LynR52

Reaction score
There is one said previously from my Fren working in bank. For those with perfect "clean" record, more difficult to get the loan cos bank is unable to estimate the credit of this client.

Sighs.... this is why i always go with the sayings.. 'Life is difficult but not impossible'...lol. Want to use HLE, hdb also dun want to give. Want to take reno loan also seems like difficult. I really dunno want to laugh or cry man.

heybuddy

Reaction score

Our banker told us we should be fine since we have no credit cards etc..

talberry

Reaction score
Yup received the '6wks letter' on 19th july. To date my hdb page still showing the 'Thank you for applying bla bla bla'

I already confirm my ID. Think i will just go n apply for bank loan first lah. Might take time also to wait for approval.

Once you have settled your loan, you can email/call hdb to request them to expedite your case, so you can collect keys soon too. Usually they will get back to you quite fast i think.

talberry

Reaction score
To those who have collected keys, how long are you given to check the defects of your unit before you need to submit back to HDB?

And also how about water and electricity. Will you set that up at your appointment when you collect keys? Or do you need to settle separately?

viccom87

Reaction score
That day i wanted to cancel mine, but They told me it will take a couple of months more to get it cancel.

I mean I have done selection, now waiting for grant results, if let say I wish to cancel, meaning I no need the grant, will I collect keys earlier?

Or I wait for appointment to collect keys, then go down and tell the officer that I don't want the grant.. Possible? Cause I feel rather stupid to pay back the interest (not low somemore) if I going to upgrade or downgrade in the future.. My grants mostly only approved at 20k only..

viccom87

Reaction score
I done selection on 19 June 2018, till now now results, normal anot? I scare they forget about my file, hle expire mid Nov.. Abit scare, need to go though all the hassle to apply hle again, then option only last to 3months, mean by 18 sept option expired, will hdb take my option fee and say I fail to exercise my options? 1st timer with PR wife, abit scare..

Monday21

Reaction score
Looks like many good news on a great Monday.

heybuddy - grant approved

Monday21 - collected keys

Amex - already collect keys....

Punggol area like no happening :s13::s13:

Thanks!! Wah so tired two days straight go visit the unit... I just got my ID to come over and do the measurements... i cant seem to find any defect... maybe im just easily pleased thats why all looks okay to me... need to come down again this weekend to do a last thorough check...

Monday21

Reaction score
To those who have collected keys, how long are you given to check the defects of your unit before you need to submit back to HDB?

And also how about water and electricity. Will you set that up at your appointment when you collect keys? Or do you need to settle separately?

i was told that we are given seven days to check defect... electricity and water can be activated on the day you collect keys... seems like some units require SP personnel to come down and switch on the supplies for you. for my case, i was given an allen key in my letterbox to turn on the water on my own and we only had to turn on the main box for electricity... but both way, no extra cost involved apart from your activation fees...

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
I mean I have done selection, now waiting for grant results, if let say I wish to cancel, meaning I no need the grant, will I collect keys earlier?

Or I wait for appointment to collect keys, then go down and tell the officer that I don't want the grant.. Possible? Cause I feel rather stupid to pay back the interest (not low somemore) if I going to upgrade or downgrade in the future.. My grants mostly only approved at 20k only..

That is what i did. I call my crm whether isit possible to just cancel the grant because it is taking so long for my grant approval and key collection. Have selected since 7 may. And till now no news too. But my crm say if i decided to cancel, the process will take months.

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
I done selection on 19 June 2018, till now now results, normal anot? I scare they forget about my file, hle expire mid Nov.. Abit scare, need to go though all the hassle to apply hle again, then option only last to 3months, mean by 18 sept option expired, will hdb take my option fee and say I fail to exercise my options? 1st timer with PR wife, abit scare..

My option fee is expiring in 7 days! And when i call they say its normal and wont forfeit the option fee. They will extend it for you.

LynR52

Reaction score
My option fee is expiring in 7 days! And when i call they say its normal and wont forfeit the option fee. They will extend it for you.

I still feel its too long. Lol....still no news of grant? No missing status or anything?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.