HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 10:03 AM   #2281

Anyone encountered this before? Got outbidded for a SBF exercise but was allocated a queue number (ie. queue no 3xx out of 2xx units available) and was subsequently scheduled an appointment by HDB? Will HDB take in appeal for a non-count in such instance if you missed the appointment because the units were at low level (ie. level 2)? Anyone appealed successfully before?
If not wrong, so long they give you a chance to chose the unit and you don't, it will be consider 1 chance taken. Depends on whether are you a 1st or 2nd timer.

1st timer - 2 chances. If both chances also never chose the unit, status will be changed to becoming a 2nd timer.
2nd timer - 2 chances give too but 1st timer privileges taken away.

from HDB website
Application restrictions for rejecting a BTO/ SBF flat
To manage repeated non-selection of flats by first-timers, please note that:

Those who were invited to select a flat but did not do so, will have their previous unsuccessful applications set to 0
Should an applicant reject 2 chances to select a flat, any and all first-timer privileges will be removed for a period of 1 year. Any flat applications made during this period will be placed together with second-timer applicants, and no additional ballot chances are given

here's the link

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/re...iority-schemes
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #2282

Hahah L shaped wardrobes is like What?
I’m gonna take the ladder from parents home and ask them buy new one 🤣🤣🤣

But I think full size doesn’t work for me.. maybe 3 row is enough for the whole side of one wall.. my Husband got more clothes than me.. so I need a big one for him lol!

Pls check out frenchfurniture in IG for those who wanna princessy theme furniture 😀😀😀
I am very short. 1.53m To reach my wardrobe top portion(full height wardrobe), I use a step stool will do. No need ladder lah When not using it to climb, can be a stool to sit around the table too. Very stundy.
https://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/50225592/
Old 05-07-2018, 10:17 AM   #2283

L-shaped wardrobe depends on how long you gonna do lo.. normally if u doing for Masterbed room should be 5ft+3ft or 6ft+3ft which will cost about 3k.

at first i wanna do L too.. but end up i did U-shape(like a walk in wardrobe).. so centre part can be a dressing table. But then do like that will make your room looks very small, which doesnt matter to us. cos what we need is storage spaces.
Wah U-Shape ah! So cool!!!
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:20 AM   #2284

After u received appointment letter through hdb, the letter got indicate the dateline to upload document for pre-assessment to check how much grants you can entitled. Now i worried is the actual grant can received is the same amount anot. But during my selection, the officer told me should be same as the pre-assessment. *pray hard*
Seriously?? I didnt know this leh! I only based on the online grant calculator and CSO's estimations during selection....
Old 05-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #2285

Seriously?? I didnt know this leh! I only based on the online grant calculator and CSO's estimations during selection....
I took around 3 weeks to know the pre-assessment grant result. As I expected the amount is same as I calculated.

During the selection the CSO already help me calculated everything. How much should I pay monthly.

Maybe you need to take awhile to get your key because your assessment not done yet.
Weeli85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #2286

ask you all ah.. Aircon you all will choose to buy from those FB one or walk into gain city huh?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #2287

ask you all ah.. Aircon you all will choose to buy from those FB one or walk into gain city huh?
I buy from Parisilk. Panasonic. They will arrange technicians to install for you. But think need to pay
Old 05-07-2018, 12:04 PM   #2288

my ID will bring me to the air con contractor.. looking at mitsubishi system 3 FN series..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #2289

I buy from Parisilk. Panasonic. They will arrange technicians to install for you. But think need to pay
I bought my units for $3800 for 3 bedrooms and living room. (5 years ago price)
Old 05-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #2290

I took around 3 weeks to know the pre-assessment grant result. As I expected the amount is same as I calculated.

During the selection the CSO already help me calculated everything. How much should I pay monthly.

Maybe you need to take awhile to get your key because your assessment not done yet.
I tried flipping thru the appointment letter but still see nothing bout pre-assessment. Well, what else can i do apart from waiting?
Old 05-07-2018, 01:23 PM   #2291

I tried flipping thru the appointment letter but still see nothing bout pre-assessment. Well, what else can i do apart from waiting?
U can refer the letter on pg 5 regarding AHG/SHG information with included submission end date.

Nevertheless, ya still need to wait but is wait how long only

Last edited by Weeli85; 05-07-2018 at 01:27 PM..
Weeli85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #2292

I bought my units for $3800 for 3 bedrooms and living room. (5 years ago price)
this pricing now can get sys4 liao lu... but then living room dont know need a stronger BTU unit anot
Old 05-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #2293

this pricing now can get sys4 liao lu... but then living room dont know need a stronger BTU unit anot
I think mine is a system 4 if not wrong. It's for 3 bedrooms plus living room. My hall unit is bigger BTU
Old 05-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #2294

I think mine is a system 4 if not wrong. It's for 3 bedrooms plus living room. My hall unit is bigger BTU
oh... now daikin bigger btu for living.. sys 4 is about 4.2k...
Old 05-07-2018, 03:06 PM   #2295

U can refer the letter on pg 5 regarding AHG/SHG information with included submission end date.

Nevertheless, ya still need to wait but is wait how long only
Really leh... dont have... My page 5 is "Undertaking not to withdraw essential members listed in the sales application"

Nevermind lah... Wait only loh... Furthermore this coming 7th July marks my two months of waiting for answers from HDB.

If by tomorrow or Monday my status is still like that, then I'll drop an email to my CRM to remind her of our "2nd Monthsary Celebration"
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.