November 2017 SBF

heybuddy

Reaction score
Congrats to you both! How long until from grant approval did they notify you on your appointment date? Can you chose a later date or only earlier slots available?

Mine took 6 days from grant approval to notify key collection date. Mine was originally 6th sept but i changed to 17th august. You can change to later date.. i remember i saw 20th sept when i was trying to change mine.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Just wanna ask, anyone tried appealing for Cement Screed? Im collecting keys next week. My ID will be doing the measurements on the day I collect keys. But I believe, Cement Screed from HDB is subject to approval & will slow down the whole process of moving in.

I've also checked with a few that is doing flooring, Cement Screed for a 3 room is very pricey. Atleast 1.8k. No doubt Deluxe Home Furnishing Vinyl not bad. Comes with 25yrs warranty. I even tried asking a direct supplier for Vinyl flooring, Supply + Deliver + Installation 2k with skirting too. (cause my dad know the boss. Lol. Playcheat abit) The only concern here is... Cement Screed. Big SIGH.....

1.8k for 3room cement screeding?? thats very ex.. i heard 4room only about 1k though.. why dont you ask your ID? Or probably you ask your HDB CRM how to appeal?

viccom87

Reaction score
Hey guys. Saw all the excitement, and congrats to everyone!

I logged in to kpo also la see if I got any good news. Grant approved (bigger than expected). My CRM very hardworking. I selected my unit on 5 July, grant approved today :)

Congratulations..! You are lucky, I selected unit on 19 June, but till now no news..

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Initially I wanted to tiles. Can last forever(if the tiles don't pop)lol! But Vinyl not bad too.

No la.if u do homogeneous tiles, all in 4.5k only including cement screeding..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
I know right. 1.8k too much. It's like, why do I need to spend so much on flooring since there is only 2 people living in the flat😂😂 1k for 4room fair enough. Any idea if you can recall any direct contractors who can do cement screeding? I've checked with my ID, but third party price still too steep lor.

I emailed to Semb Branch yesterday. Hoping to get an approval.

1.8k for 3room cement screeding?? thats very ex.. i heard 4room only about 1k though.. why dont you ask your ID? Or probably you ask your HDB CRM how to appeal?

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I know right. 1.8k too much. It's like, why do I need to spend so much on flooring since there is only 2 people living in the flat😂😂 1k for 4room fair enough. Any idea if you can recall any direct contractors who can do cement screeding? I've checked with my ID, but third party price still too steep lor.

Wa.. i not sure lei.. cos my unit already have flooring so i only need to overlay vinyl. Anyway i just text my ID help you check out, was told its $3.5 per sq feet

Monday21

Reaction score
any ideas if after key collection can ask hdb to do hacking? my cousin say can... but im doubtful leh....

zidmosby

Reaction score
Congratulations..! You are lucky, I selected unit on 19 June, but till now no news..

Thanks! I got a few friends who are still waiting as well. My CRM called me today as I conveyed to the operator on marriage cert deferment. She got back to me on the same day and was super nice about everything.

Hope it goes smooth sailing from now until move in! :s12:

zidmosby

Reaction score

I am planning to appeal too. Will bring it up to my CRM when I collect my keys.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Mine took 6 days from grant approval to notify key collection date. Mine was originally 6th sept but i changed to 17th august. You can change to later date.. i remember i saw 20th sept when i was trying to change mine.

My CRM told me to expect keys by this month. Will try to change later date so the bills also come in later :s13:

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Thank you for taking some to ask your ID. So nice of you. Hehe. If it's $3.5 psf I think, total up would be the same about 1.8k too.

Wa.. i not sure lei.. cos my unit already have flooring so i only need to overlay vinyl. Anyway i just text my ID help you check out, was told its $3.5 per sq feet

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Ya, you may try to appeal. I did call up my crm asking about Smooth Floor rendering. She advised me, once keys collected, I can either call up the area HDB Branch or walk-in.

BUT... For sure there is a Queue. I heard, some waited for months.

I am planning to appeal too. Will bring it up to my CRM when I collect my keys.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Thank you for taking some to ask your ID. So nice of you. Hehe. If it's $3.5 psf I think, total up would be the same about 1.8k too.

wa then 1.8k for screeding really very pricey... havent add your vinyl in.. total like that about 4-5k lo... guess u better call up your CRM check it out if HDB can provide screeding.

chaud@sg

Reaction score
If my queue number is 120 and flats on offer is just a mere 49 units, means gone case?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.