HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #2356

I didn't apply at all cos was thinking to make full use of both our CPF to pay off the whole thing. Dun wanna have loan ever. But the officer told us no harm applying to standby in case really not enough still have loan for backup. Amount is really very little. So you can imagine my AHG/SHG will be how much liao
Low loan, should be high grant amount.
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 01:50 PM   #2357

yes, but still failed....
Tried appealing thru MP?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #2358

Wow congrats! I think this is a very good reason
Write in to appeal for earlier keys collection. My colleagues just move in to her new flat a month ago. Now waiting to deliver her princess. At least moved in already no need to wait and wait. Good luck
thanks both! already wrote in. hopefully she help lah. cos she gives me the "im-saying-ok-for-the-sake-of-entertaining-you-right-now-only" vibe whenever we speak.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:04 PM   #2359

thanks both! already wrote in. hopefully she help lah. cos she gives me the "im-saying-ok-for-the-sake-of-entertaining-you-right-now-only" vibe whenever we speak.
Mine gave me the "i dont care" feeling.. yes only feeling.. because i havent even get to speak to her!
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #2360

or tiles for living room, bedrooms get vinyl.. me and hubby getting tiles with the wood look.. can save some on screeding
I just google. Didn't know tile have wood look type. I need something durable and cheap, anti-slip will be best cos have to think for mother in-law. This 5K die die also cannot save liao. Is tile with wood look cheaper than vinyl? I really need to start studying and planning for budget
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #2361

I think also around 5k+ for 4 rooms flat. But not too sure whether vinyl for living room suitable or not.
yea is about that price.. depends on what material also.. most ID quoted me 3bed+living(4rm) - 4+k .. not including screeding.. cos my unit got FF liao.
Erinlmh likes this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 02:20 PM   #2362

I just google. Didn't know tile have wood look type. I need something durable and cheap, anti-slip will be best cos have to think for mother in-law. This 5K die die also cannot save liao. Is tile with wood look cheaper than vinyl? I really need to start studying and planning for budget
My ID told me it's cheaper.. tiles @ $3 psf and vinyl @ $5-$6 psf.. and also tiles do not need the additional screeding works..
Erinlmh likes this.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #2363

Tried appealing thru MP?
CRM replied is they are unable to accede to it as we are unable to accommodate further changes at this stage of construction of the flat.

I think appeal to MP also no use since my seldom show up
Old 06-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #2364

yea is about that price.. depends on what material also.. most ID quoted me 3bed+living(4rm) - 4+k .. not including screeding.. cos my unit got FF liao.
Envy........ I like my unit location but without FF, with FF, location no good.
The one without FF is facing (all bedrooms and living room) LRT but not that near, so ppl cannot see us. Kitchen area maybe able to get seaview at it's at 17th floor.
The one with FF is facing opp. block. 15th floor. All views block.

So I think it's ok to pay for the flooring with a better view which will last us for a long time. Really cannot afford then have to take up loan
Amex^1234 and Monday21 like this.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:37 PM   #2365

Mine gave me the "i dont care" feeling.. yes only feeling.. because i havent even get to speak to her!
must be even frustrating! are all CRM like that? Call rarely pick up, email never answer?
Old 06-07-2018, 02:38 PM   #2366

CRM replied is they are unable to accede to it as we are unable to accommodate further changes at this stage of construction of the flat.

I think appeal to MP also no use since my seldom show up
yikes. no choice lah... ID lah...
Old 06-07-2018, 02:42 PM   #2367

My ID told me it's cheaper.. tiles @ $3 psf and vinyl @ $5-$6 psf.. and also tiles do not need the additional screeding works..
In this case can lay the whole house with wood looking tiles right? Then it will be so much cheap. For me, so long it's cheap and not slippery will do. But a big no no to laminated flooring cos my house is mostly wet. I am using my friend as the ID for my new house. Previously asked her to design and built a study room for us, she did a great job. This one I kept texting her, I think she too busy and no time to entertain me. So sad... So many things wanna ask her, but don't dare and cannot get an answer. Maybe also because my house will come later (2 years time).

Saw this on google. Should I get the company to do flooring for us directly or go thru ID?
http://ceramictilesingapore.com/wood...tile-flooring/
Old 06-07-2018, 02:50 PM   #2368

yikes. no choice lah... ID lah...
yalor. have to start saving extra $7 everyday
Old 06-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #2369

In this case can lay the whole house with wood looking tiles right? Then it will be so much cheap. For me, so long it's cheap and not slippery will do. But a big no no to laminated flooring cos my house is mostly wet. I am using my friend as the ID for my new house. Previously asked her to design and built a study room for us, she did a great job. This one I kept texting her, I think she too busy and no time to entertain me. So sad... So many things wanna ask her, but don't dare and cannot get an answer. Maybe also because my house will come later (2 years time).

Saw this on google. Should I get the company to do flooring for us directly or go thru ID?
Please compare both quotes.. some ID like mine can get better rates .. because they have bulk prices.. i tried went to expo fair walk in ask the same shop.. my price much ex than my ID given..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:00 PM   #2370

Ya this is the one.. I'm going to lay whole house with this..
If you getting id for your renovation.. can ask them for this? If get own contractor, u need to supervise
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.