November 2017 SBF

Monday21

Reaction score
Exactly how i feel. Pushing the blame back at me when i already told her i dont have any documented proof. I think she dont understand the meaning of DON'T HAVE. Put my file aside for 3 weeks while im waiting here dunno wait for what. Morning day night check hdb page hoping for results. If i did not called her last friday...i bet im still waiting now till dunno when. Im going to call her again and ask her when i cn get my grant amount. Even if my appeal is not approved..i want to knw my grant amount. Why she keep the amount frm me anyways. Tsk.

I second zidmosby's solution. If she still wants it then second option : MP.

LynR52

Reaction score
Why in the world does she want bank statements from 2008? :s22:

As much as I understand the frustration, if I were you, I would just get the bank to give me black and white email if they cannot retrieve statements from 10 years ago then forward it to your CRM.

Because she wanted documented proof of what i spent in year 2008. My HLE expired yesterday already and i really dont want to reapply HLE. So right now i dont bother if my appeal is approved or not. I mean if its not approved then just let me know so that i can move forward with my nxt course of actions. Ive been waiting for the last 2 mths thinking that she is working on expediting my case only to knw that my file have been sitting there collecting dust.

I also dont understand why is she witholding my husband grant. My husband grant is given regardless if my appeal is approve or not. He is a first timer. He still has his entitlements.

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
I second zidmosby's solution. If she still wants it then second option : MP.

I already went to MP 1mth ago. Which is why its funny that she did not understand when i told her that i dont have any documented proof. I even paid my agent fees in cash 10yrs ago and i dun even knw where i throw the receipt already. Very stupid lei last time. Daily nets limit 2k only dont knw how to change. Anything more than 2k..i go bank directly and withdraw money. Lol

Anyways, i cant keep up with all these. Too much for me to handle 💆*♀️💆*♀️. Because of the uncertainty of this HDB issue, i am not able to move forward with the placement of my son school and to be honest it is affecting his progress and the commuting to different learning centres and meeting different teachers is making him very agitated and nervous.

Last edited:

LynR52

Reaction score
They wanted my husband documents as long as in 1999:s13::s13:

Omg seriously. Really gets on my nerves lah. I dun even have my 19yrs old girl birthcert already. What to do...last time single mom with 4kids...keep moving house while waiting to get rental flat frm hdb. Haiyahh

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Sure no problem! I'll be going to Area Branch this Friday for the appeal. Will update you & zidmosby here okie.

Hi Nur.Azie, please do keep us update on the floor screeding appeal. I also wanna request for that since it will save alot cos my unit also no flooring. Thanks in advance:)

123Agi

Reaction score
If is not BLK 46X yishun there.. the rest by now should have date for collection already lehz.. so long liao.. try chasing after HDB for keysss..

Omg same, mine also 46X, wonder how long more to wait.. My HLE expired 31Aug, do i need to extend my HLE?

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Omg seriously. Really gets on my nerves lah. I dun even have my 19yrs old girl birthcert already. What to do...last time single mom with 4kids...keep moving house while waiting to get rental flat frm hdb. Haiyahh

They also asked for my husband birth cert which we couldn't find it that time. So we request for a duplicate copy from ICA and of course need to pay $$$ again lor

nhzxmam

Reaction score
U applied ur HLE early is it? Mine expiring on 11 November i think. Hope u will get it before it expires, cus they wont have to renew ur HLE application again. My blk is 508, and just waaaaaiting to get keys then can start reno alr! Hoping to get asap!

Omg same, mine also 46X, wonder how long more to wait.. My HLE expired 31Aug, do i need to extend my HLE?

semblady123

Reaction score
Omg
Why they want documented proof of what we spent on?
Means our bank statement??

Because she wanted documented proof of what i spent in year 2008. My HLE expired yesterday already and i really dont want to reapply HLE. So right now i dont bother if my appeal is approved or not. I mean if its not approved then just let me know so that i can move forward with my nxt course of actions. Ive been waiting for the last 2 mths thinking that she is working on expediting my case only to knw that my file have been sitting there collecting dust.

I also dont understand why is she witholding my husband grant. My husband grant is given regardless if my appeal is approve or not. He is a first timer. He still has his entitlements.

hashbrownz

Reaction score
Today finally my grant is approved.

24th May Flat selection
6th Aug Receive 6 weeks letter
14th Aug Grant reflected on myHDBpage

Awaiting for appointment date for signing of lease/key collection.

Sadly as my HLE expired on 4th Aug, i have to reapply again!
How long does it usually take for HLE to be approved?

zidmosby

Reaction score
The day we collect keys do we need to show HLE again?

Not sure. The only thing I was told by an officer was that HLE must still be valid upon key collection. But better confirm with your CRM since they're handling it to get better information. My HLE still valid when I collect next month so I did not ask.

All the operators famous for giving you different answers :s13:

123Agi

Reaction score
U applied ur HLE early is it? Mine expiring on 11 November i think. Hope u will get it before it expires, cus they wont have to renew ur HLE application again. My blk is 508, and just waaaaaiting to get keys then can start reno alr! Hoping to get asap!

Mine HLE approved alrdy, after apply sbf i apply HLE, but my HLE 31 Aug expired, it's time to call my crm 😁

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.