November 2017 SBF

viccom87

Reaction score
My selection date same as yours but I haven't received any news on key collection @@....
My CRM is just sleeping....

I selection earlier then both of you.. No letter, no news, email no reply.. I think my CRM is missing in her sleep, not only sleeping.. Haha..

heybuddy

Reaction score
Wow.. That's fast.. Congrats for key collection.. Ya my unit 9th floor.. But also not my 1st choice.. Master bedroom and service yard kanna west sun direct.. I wanted the one near 888 but cannot get.. Cuz I staying 514 now, my parent's place.. When you going do Reno? Let me see inside lehz.. Doing space planning.. Haha..

889c right?! That was my first choice too! My reno will start asap lor.. i already signed reno agreement last sunday.. tiles also choose liao..

hashbrownz

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've received my appointment date for key collection today, received my 6 weeks letter on 6/8/18 :)
My key collection date is on 6/9/18

Can advise what can i start applying online before key collection? :s41:

Thank you all.

nhzxmam

Reaction score
So good.. congratz to u!
Hello all,

I've received my appointment date for key collection today, received my 6 weeks letter on 6/8/18 :)

Thank you all.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thank you all.

You mean HLE? Should already apply now. It takes about 1 week to approve if I recall correctly (might delay if they paperwork is incomplete). Apply earlier is better than later :)

hashbrownz

Reaction score
You mean HLE? Should already apply now. It takes about 1 week to approve if I recall correctly (might delay if they paperwork is incomplete). Apply earlier is better than later :)

Hi dear, my HLE is approved already.
I mean those fire insurance, & etc? That can be done online? :)

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Just collected my keys.. but ocbc reno loan got rejected due to new employment :(

Try Maybank or RHB. Why go for OCBC the interest is so high. CIMB is at the lowest now though.

You will only need to purchase Fire insurance for now. Can try login to MyHDB see if got earlier key collection date too.

zidmosby

Reaction score

Fire insurance if I am not wrong you can either do online or on the day itself. I am doing online as my appointment is in the morning and I don't want to rush.

Congrats by the way!

semblady123

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wanna check if u aredi bought the fire insurance online & tot of changing keys collection date to earlier what happens? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.