HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #2416

Haha so poor thing leh! I nv brush those lines before. But my ID said the lines will be very thin right? Compared to those in the past..
Thin also can see the lines one ma.. when turn black very ugly de lo.. that is why now ppl do the glass panel between the top n below cabinet for easy cleaning. holding a toothbrush , squat there brush one kitchen also high liao.. whole house sure tears drop...
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #2417

I will call u along if meeting ur Friend ID🤣
haha dont need call me la.. just arrange a day to meetup with him with your floor plan.. then tell him what do u need etc.. then he will provide u a quote.

i've a friend just met him yesterday too.. to do up her resale flat.. she also quite happy with him..
Erinlmh likes this.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #2418

Share with you all my real life experience.

For toilet, our design is something like this(below link). Basin sitting on top of the cabinet. I believe many ppl will chose this type of design. Looks nice and elegant. Guess what..... Water sip through into the vanity every time someone brushes their teeth or wash their hands. Sooner or later..... my vanity left with the box only without doors. Everything just rot inside. When washing the toilet, I have to shift out everything inside the vanity. Wash, wipe very dry then replace the items back. First few rounds very hardworking to repeat every step properly. Now I also become lazy to wash the the solid surface cos it's white in colour, will be yellowish with stain after a month. Unless you wipe dry every time the solid surface is wet.

https://www.facebook.com/InzenInteri...2864507794692/

For Kitchen. Our cutlery drawer (about 4 drawers in a row) is next to the basin. Guess what.... 1st drawer is badly damaged. Water sip through too. Next round when I design the kitchen cabinet, I will arrange the drawers far away from the basin.
keltato likes this.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 11:54 AM   #2419

Thanks for sharing ... how long ago was your reno ?

For toilet, our design is something like this(below link). Basin sitting on top of the cabinet. I believe many ppl will chose this type of design. Looks nice and elegant. Guess what..... Water sip through into the vanity every time someone brushes their teeth or wash their hands. Sooner or later..... my vanity left with the box only without doors. Everything just rot inside. When washing the toilet, I have to shift out everything inside the vanity. Wash, wipe very dry then replace the items back. First few rounds very hardworking to repeat every step properly. Now I also become lazy to wash the the solid surface cos it's white in colour, will be yellowish with stain after a month. Unless you wipe dry every time the solid surface is wet.

For Kitchen. Our cutlery drawer (about 4 drawers in a row) is next to the basin. Guess what.... 1st drawer is badly damaged. Water sip through too. Next round when I design the kitchen cabinet, I will arrange the drawers far away from the basin.
Dream catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:09 PM   #2420

Thanks for sharing ... how long ago was your reno ?
5 years 6 months. Vanity damage was at 2nd year. Kitchen damage was at 3rd year
Old 10-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #2421

i just only received this letter yesterday... wa lao... seriously need wait another 6weeks??? duhz...
Wow congrats!! Lets count down to Hari Raya Haji!
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:22 PM   #2422

Cant seem to access the link you shared. But im imagining that the wood of the cabinet is damaged... then like that will our OCS toilet doors from HDB rot and grow mold too?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:25 PM   #2423

My grant still no updates. Maybe due to my appeal for the flooring. I wrote to CRM again yesterday for the appeal. Next Monday going to see MP. If cannot, will arrange to go and see HDB highest authority then if die die still cannot, I will have to find our dearest PM Lee for help liao
have you tried calling the hotline and ask someone to connect you to the grant dept?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #2424

oh dear that’s quite bad .... my previous hse reno same as yours ... but only started water damage after 10 yrs.

5 years 6 months. Vanity damage was at 2nd year. Kitchen damage was at 3rd year
Dream catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #2425

My grant still no updates. Maybe due to my appeal for the flooring. I wrote to CRM again yesterday for the appeal. Next Monday going to see MP. If cannot, will arrange to go and see HDB highest authority then if die die still cannot, I will have to find our dearest PM Lee for help liao
I did written appeal during my selection. Also go see MP goh chok tong. To date i only received email frm hdb saying this.

HOUSING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD

Dear Sir/Madam

Registration Number : 36541xxx

Thank you for your email/letter.

2 We would like to assure you that we are actively looking into your email/letter. We will reply to you as soon as we can. If we need more time, we will inform you.

2 times receive the same email but from different officer. 😓
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:12 PM   #2426

I did written appeal during my selection. Also go see MP goh chok tong. To date i only received email frm hdb saying this.

HOUSING & DEVELOPMENT BOARD

Dear Sir/Madam

Registration Number : 36541xxx

Thank you for your email/letter.

2 We would like to assure you that we are actively looking into your email/letter. We will reply to you as soon as we can. If we need more time, we will inform you.

2 times receive the same email but from different officer. 😓
Oh. I heard from my manager who is from the Grassroots. He told me after he write the letter for resident, he will ask the resident whether want to see the MP or not. Most ppl will want to. Then they will proceed to see the MP with the letter then submit the e-mail(by the grassroot member) accordingly. Best is get the contact and e-mail address from the Meet The People session so that you will know the outcome for your case. Did you meet up with Mr Goh personally?
Old 10-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #2427

have you tried calling the hotline and ask someone to connect you to the grant dept?
I didn't. Maybe it's due to my appeal that's why they take so long.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #2428

Cant seem to access the link you shared. But im imagining that the wood of the cabinet is damaged... then like that will our OCS toilet doors from HDB rot and grow mold too?
Mold liao then change again?

Last edited by Erinlmh; 10-07-2018 at 02:09 PM..
Old 10-07-2018, 01:25 PM   #2429

I just sent an email to my case manager.. hope she will reply
Monday21 likes this.
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #2430

Thanks for sharin.. but then dont do Vanity... not nice lehz..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.