HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 09:53 AM   #2476

I also just saw letterbox, got letter for AHG saying its being processed will know outcome in 6 weeks.. the letter was dated 2 July.. hmmm

Why only AHG and not SHG? whats the difference anyway
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #2477

I also just saw letterbox, got letter for AHG saying its being processed will know outcome in 6 weeks.. the letter was dated 2 July.. hmmm

Why only AHG and not SHG? whats the difference anyway
I ever asked my CRM also... She said the letter is a general format...
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:57 AM   #2478

How to shake them up? All like sleeping like dat.
i use very polite and courtesy email only.. i dont call my CRM.. i email and wait lo.

Amex, dont mind me asking, but yours AHG only or with SHG?
i not eligible for AHG. So only SHG one.

Congrats la.. so u can treat us all here

my CRM I don't even know the name.. since the day I book flat, the orange file inside my cupboard
Please start open up the orange file & emailing your CRM.

Approval letter with amount stated on the letter? Letter as in hardcopy from letter box? Any updates on your online status?

I received none
approval i saw it online status one. I think the hardcopy just send out today. Because inside got softcopy and dated was today date.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:04 AM   #2479

1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

4 We will write to you separately on the signing of the Agreement for Lease.
Erinlmh, hashbrownz and Monday21 like this.

Last edited by Amex^1234; 12-07-2018 at 10:23 AM..
Old 12-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #2480

1. We are pleased to inform you that your application for the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and the Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG) has been approved.

2. The AHG of $0.00 and SHG of $XX,XXX will be credited to the following CPF account(s) of the flat applicant(s) who is/are Singapore citizen(s)

3. You may use the AHG and SHG to make the downpayment and/or reduce the housing loan amount(if any) for the flat purchase. Please note that:
grant recipients who do not proceed to sign the Agreement for Lease or collect the keys to the new flat, will have to return the AHG and SHG with accrued interest to the Government; and if the new flat is booked under the Fiancé/Fiancée Scheme, grant recipients will have to send us a copy of the marriage certificate before collecting the keys to the flat.

So exciting!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2018, 11:19 AM   #2481

So exciting!!!!!!!!
Not i expected though.. cos i also just receive the "processing letter" like 3days ago only.
hashbrownz likes this.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #2482

Hi dear,

how long u waited for ur AHG to get approved?
As in from the day u selected ur unit, how long does it take?

I selected my flat on 24th May, yesterday i logged in muyhdbpage and was told to submit some additional documents. I had just done so.

Not sure how long more do i have to wait for my grant to be approved.

LOL

hashbrownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #2483

Anybody here took Tampines SBF too?
Old 12-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #2484

Hi dear,

how long u waited for ur AHG to get approved?
As in from the day u selected ur unit, how long does it take?

I selected my flat on 24th May, yesterday i logged in muyhdbpage and was told to submit some additional documents. I had just done so.

Not sure how long more do i have to wait for my grant to be approved.

LOL
i selected on 18th june. was told to submit additional docs too and i did it on 4th July, subsequently i receive a hardcopy letter from HDB on 9 Jul saying is in process and will be informed within 6weeks.. 3days letter which was today.. i log in MyHDBpage and saw the grant was approved with the grant amount already.

so i guess my CRM is very hardworking.. within 1mth from selection my grant had already approved. Hopefully can get keys soon
hashbrownz likes this.

Last edited by Amex^1234; 12-07-2018 at 11:32 AM..
Old 12-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #2485

you are really lucky dear, i wish i could get my grant approved asap.
Probably my CRM is still day dreaming

Which area u took by the way?

i selected on 18th june. was told to submit additional docs too and i did it on 4th July, subsequently i receive a hardcopy letter from HDB on 9 Jul saying is in process and will be informed within 6weeks.. 3days letter which was today.. i log in MyHDBpage and saw the grant was approved with the grant amount already.

so i guess my CRM is very hardworking.. within 1mth from selection my grant had already approved. Hopefully can get keys soon
Old 12-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #2486

you are really lucky dear, i wish i could get my grant approved asap.
Probably my CRM is still day dreaming

Which area u took by the way?
I took Yishun.. somehow i feel it may also be the area i took was already ready quite sometimes.. prob 8months old already? thats y my application was faster? Not sure lehz..
Old 12-07-2018, 11:48 AM   #2487

My area too, they collected their keys about 4Q of 2017.

I took Yishun.. somehow i feel it may also be the area i took was already ready quite sometimes.. prob 8months old already? thats y my application was faster? Not sure lehz..
Old 12-07-2018, 12:58 PM   #2488

Yayy!! Congrats to you!! One step closer to collection of keys now.

Reading all the post here makes me more excited each & everyday.. Hahaha.

Amex^1234 likes this.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #2489

Omg babe! Same here! I think, my orange file dusty already. Im more interested in logging in & out of hdbpage. Hahaha.

Congrats la.. so u can treat us all here

my CRM I don't even know the name.. since the day I book flat, the orange file inside my cupboard
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #2490

So lucky!!!!!!!! I select 7th May.
On 7th May itself I submitted everything.
29th June got a call from HDB telling me that somehow they didnt have copies of my IC
29th June itself I submit to them again, they acknowledged full set of docs received and will expedite
5th July got hardcopy letter saying that grant under process
12th July... still can hear the cricket sound..... lol
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.