HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #2506

Nevermind... lets give the developers some time to open some shops and banks to install new ATM machine first before we collect our keys
Lol...HAHA! by the time we collect our keys there maybe another BTO launched and flat booking done there
Monday21 likes this.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #2507

Lol...HAHA! by the time we collect our keys there maybe another BTO launched and flat booking done there
i saw my ID just completed a handover at 104 canberra... should be around ur place one?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #2508

Would would my first timer chance be counted if I did not turn up for appt? When there is no flats for me to choose from...
Faithintomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:46 PM   #2509

Would would my first timer chance be counted if I did not turn up for appt? When there is no flats for me to choose from...
Totally zero flat, not counted.
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:47 PM   #2510

Ya mine is east crown. I have so many ideas for my future home.. only god knows how much ID gonna quote me hehe

i saw my ID just completed a handover at 104 canberra... should be around ur place one?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:18 PM   #2511

I took Yishun.. somehow i feel it may also be the area i took was already ready quite sometimes.. prob 8months old already? thats y my application was faster? Not sure lehz..
Dont think so lah. My area ready since 2016. 😂😂
Monday21 likes this.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #2512

So lucky!!!!!!!! I select 7th May.
On 7th May itself I submitted everything.
29th June got a call from HDB telling me that somehow they didnt have copies of my IC
29th June itself I submit to them again, they acknowledged full set of docs received and will expedite
5th July got hardcopy letter saying that grant under process
12th July... still can hear the cricket sound..... lol

Wah seyy...u select 7th may until now ah? Wonder whats ur officer name. Hopefully not same as mine. 😅
Monday21 likes this.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #2513

Hi. I selected a flat for Yishun 5rm on 11 June and they sent me a letter to collect the keys on 20 july. I am trying to appeal as I am not eligible grant . I try to appeal through email but there isnít any news. I made a bad mistake when I apply the HlE . I over declared my income tax as I am worried my hdb loan wasnít high enough for my hdb flat . Now I have to fork out about 20k cash to pay for down payment as I not given any grant. My HLE was successful of 400k loan. Any ideas what can I do?
Fate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 07:09 AM   #2514

Hi. I selected a flat for Yishun 5rm on 11 June and they sent me a letter to collect the keys on 20 july. I am trying to appeal as I am not eligible grant . I try to appeal through email but there isnít any news. I made a bad mistake when I apply the HlE . I over declared my income tax as I am worried my hdb loan wasnít high enough for my hdb flat . Now I have to fork out about 20k cash to pay for down payment as I not given any grant. My HLE was successful of 400k loan. Any ideas what can I do?
You can call to your CRM for changing appt.
For what I see is high HLE less grants, low HLE high grants. Since u already declared, think is quite difficult to request for appeal..
Old 13-07-2018, 08:12 AM   #2515

Wah seyy...u select 7th may until now ah? Wonder whats ur officer name. Hopefully not same as mine. 😅
Hmmm..
Miss "S"
Any similarities?
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 08:27 AM   #2516

Yes. High HLE, low grant. My HLE only approved at 110k, bought the unit for 337k. They only approved us for 33.33% loan.

Are you self employed? Maybe can contact your CRM and talk to them. If not approve. go find MP at your area.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 08:52 AM   #2517

1mth+ nia call to collect keys... fast sia..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 08:58 AM   #2518

If its a small amount, can appeal to CRM to pay the balance in installments on top of the monthly mortgage. Not sure if amount as big this can do the same or not. If die2 cannot, dont forgo your application. Cos if you do, your option fee fly liao. Ask CRM to downgrade to 4 room or push to other places that is cheaper.

That was what my ex-spouse did. He applied for 4-room but similar situation as your, so he downgraded. But he did not let go of the application....
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #2519

If its a small amount, can appeal to CRM to pay the balance in installments on top of the monthly mortgage. Not sure if amount as big this can do the same or not. If die2 cannot, dont forgo your application. Cos if you do, your option fee fly liao. Ask CRM to downgrade to 4 room or push to other places that is cheaper.

That was what my ex-spouse did. He applied for 4-room but similar situation as your, so he downgraded. But he did not let go of the application....
Can downgrade? But the duration take how long? Need to re-ballot?
Old 13-07-2018, 09:54 AM   #2520

Hmmm..
Miss "S"
Any similarities?

Not same. Lol mine Miss H
Monday21 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.