November 2017 SBF

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Hi I just received my letter today. Based on the previous record, the result should be put on next Friday I think.

And can anyone give me any idea that is rate 1.4 considered as a high chance in getting a queue number?? I’m under first timer of MCPS. Thank you in advance!

The Poor One

Reaction score
Hi I just received my letter today. Based on the previous record, the result should be put on next Friday I think.

And can anyone give me any idea that is rate 1.4 considered as a high chance in getting a queue number?? I’m under first timer of MCPS. Thank you in advance!

Cfm get q No. cos 300% of the allocated ma. but bo bao u get a good number la.

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Cfm get q No. cos 300% of the allocated ma. but bo bao u get a good number la.

In that case, can I say that “first timer” and “MCPS” doesn’t make any difference in getting a good queue number? Cuz all short listed applicants (either first or second timer) are mix together to ballot for the queue position right? Means even I’m a first timer I could still get a worse queue number than a second timer? Then what for they created such a priority scheme?

The Poor One

Reaction score
In that case, can I say that “first timer” and “MCPS” doesn’t make any difference in getting a good queue number? Cuz all short listed applicants (either first or second timer) are mix together to ballot for the queue position right? Means even I’m a first timer I could still get a worse queue number than a second timer? Then what for they created such a priority scheme?

Priority scheme is to Ensure u have a higher chance of getting a Q no.
In any case where there is over subscription, your MCPS do give u some advantages. You will first go thru the special pool meant for MCPS, if u failed, then u will go into the normal pool with those without special schemes. Hope that answer your question:)

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Priority scheme is to Ensure u have a higher chance of getting a Q no.
In any case where there is over subscription, your MCPS do give u some advantages. You will first go thru the special pool meant for MCPS, if u failed, then u will go into the normal pool with those without special schemes. Hope that answer your question:)

Thanks for your prompt reply! Hope everyone could get a good result as what they expected!

Weeli85

Reaction score
Nov BTO result release on 4 jan. I guess for SBF is 1 mth away from BTO so should be this Friday or next Monday.

Leebe-

Reaction score

Will get number. Just good or bad. Cause ratio (demand) within 300% of supply.

Leebe-

Reaction score
Nov BTO result release on 4 jan. I guess for SBF is 1 mth away from BTO so should be this Friday or next Monday.

I also got thought of this but than haiya. Lets see how it goes. In the mean time stalk the mouse~

belloooo

Reaction score
anyone knows what's the process or timeline like after getting results for SBF?
what's the longest period we can delay the submission for ROM document?
thanks!

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
For a flat that has less thn 20 units available, isit hard to get a number? Even with pps and ft scheme?

DFG123

Reaction score
November 20th closing application.For SBF about 2.5 months result will out .So mostly should be this Friday.

liveandlove

Reaction score
well, i dont wanna bring my hopes up. if its this friday then great. but usually the result is 1.5-2 weeks after you receive the notification letter. and looking at past patterns for SBF Nov 2016 & SBF MAY 2017, the results were out on a Friday. so since we receive the notification letter last Friday, im guessing the results will be out on Friday, 9th Feb. 4pm!! HDB auspicious time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.