HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #2611

I e-mail her once, not directly e-mail address cos I dun have that. I called CS hotline once to ask them to ask her to call me back. I left multiples voice message. She finally called me back after 5 days at around 6pm. Replied my e-mail once saying that she received the appeal but will look into it. Guess what, she mentioned wrong unit in her reply.
My email she din;t reply, voicemail also no call back. I only manage to talk to operator and she say she will let her know and ask her to get back to me but been two week plus but nothing!
OMG! Does she even know who she talk to and which unit you asking about? so careless.

Mine is Ms S.P.R. is it the same as yours?
Monday21 likes this.
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #2612

My Ms L also not fast type.
Hahaha! But atleast something done?
Mine statues for grant not even change :c
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #2613

My email she din;t reply, voicemail also no call back. I only manage to talk to operator and she say she will let her know and ask her to get back to me but been two week plus but nothing!
OMG! Does she even know who she talk to and which unit you asking about? so careless.

Mine is L.X.L. Think they too many cases in hand until blur
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #2614

Hahaha! But atleast something done?
Mine statues for grant not even change :c
Yup, she replied to me that my appeal not approved. She also told me that she will expedite my grant, no news too
Old 16-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #2615

Why don't go upstairs touch touch the door? Before the selection, I went upstairs to see the actual units (a few bookmarked), but ended up I chose one which is still under construction.
hahaha i plan to go there ard next week. need to start searching for nearby childcares and route to work heheh
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #2616

btw how do u speak to the cust service operators?
I just act stupid "Hi just wanna ask about my grant status..."

They'll tell me the same answer as what is stated on the HDB page.... that is under process...

"Oh ... roughly how long ah? cos it has been two months already..."

They will tell you that they're not sure.

If you have a good reason to ask to expedite, tell them. So they will raise the request accordingly."

For me, its cos i'm pregnant and wish to move in before i deliver...
Erinlmh likes this.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #2617

hahaha i plan to go there ard next week. need to start searching for nearby childcares and route to work heheh
Searching for childcares, then eventually for primary school. OMG... Good luck
Monday21 likes this.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #2618

No lah... not silly at all. I went to see mine 3 times already, though it's still under construction. Cannot touch, can only see from LRT platform, quite far too. Not painted yet.
hahaha only we can understand each other's longing for the flat hahaha...
Old 16-07-2018, 03:24 PM   #2619

Searching for childcares, then eventually for primary school. OMG... Good luck
I got one entering Secondary, primary and K1 next year... another two promoting to K2 and P2... and one popping out end of the year hahahahah
Old 16-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #2620

Same CRM here.... Call her lots of time then she will start to get agitated... I was very aggressive initially but was told off cos i kept calling lol. no choice just play with group mail and hotline....
Erinlmh likes this.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #2621

I got one entering Secondary, primary and K1 next year... another two promoting to K2 and P2... and one popping out end of the year hahahahah
you very efficiency. Mine is P6, P3, P1 this year. After the 3rd one I straight away closed my factory.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #2622

hahaha only we can understand each other's longing for the flat hahaha...
The only reason why I wanna move in quickly is to stop paying interest for my current house now.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #2623

you very efficiency. Mine is P6, P3, P1 this year. After the 3rd one I straight away closed my factory.
i also keep saying want to close but seems like factory always reopen hahahahah. but really tired liao... furthermore 1 girl (eldest), followed by 4 boys. Inside tummy also boy.... when doc do ultrasound, i can recognize the boys parts without her telling me already

Good thing is I need to only braid one girl's hair... but i have 4 boys fighting to brush my hair for me everyday
Old 16-07-2018, 03:57 PM   #2624

The only reason why I wanna move in quickly is to stop paying interest for my current house now.
hmm you've got any buyers? maybe can rush and say you got buyer, but buyer only willing to wait until this and that period, hence need keys very fast....
Old 16-07-2018, 03:59 PM   #2625

i also keep saying want to close but seems like factory always reopen hahahahah. but really tired liao... furthermore 1 girl (eldest), followed by 4 boys. Inside tummy also boy.... when doc do ultrasound, i can recognize the boys parts without her telling me already

Good thing is I need to only braid one girl's hair... but i have 4 boys fighting to brush my hair for me everyday
I went for a ligation opt straight after giving birth to no.3 Gynae still asked me whether sure or not cos I don't have a boy yet. I told him, be it boy or girl, enough is enough
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.