HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #2656

When you login to hdb page, it is still blank under the sign of agreement appointment? I think you should be able to call and check with the CSO on when you can expect keys to be issued. That's what the CSO told me that after grant approval, can call in and get estimated month.
Yes.. by right once u see grant approve with amount. by next 2-3working days u can see the amount credited into yours or your spouse CPF account. then confirm can start chasing HDB for appointment on keys collection already.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #2657

Did u appeal for early key collection?
My area is Punggol and is completed ready to move in flat..
Maybe I no take grant that why faster?
Oh. Congrats. You manage to get a unit. If I dun remember wrongly, your Q no. was 101 right?
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:43 AM   #2658

I was actually trying to find out more info on this but not much luck. Some couples blogged saying that it was compulsory and cannot hack for 3 years. Made me wonder how couples renovated their bathroom to make it nicer if its compulsory and cannot change for 3 years.

Found a helpful link after digging through past forums: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...#post110501570
Cannot hack as in the flooring right? some do the left way ma... my bathroom wall tiles i overlay also to make it nice..but flooring i no touch.. no budget liao.. lol..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #2659

Probably completion in 2Q 2020. Still under construction
If still not up then i also dont see why HDB cannot approve.
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:51 AM   #2660

If still not up then i also dont see why HDB cannot approve.
Precisely. I cannot understand too. I told them if the whole project do not have any leftover tiles(which they usually purchase more, much more) I dun mind having other tiles from other project which they can charge to my buying price accordingly. Here's their reply.

We refer to you email of 22 Jun 2018. We also refer to our conversation of 28 Jun 2018.

2 We have considered your appeal to include floor finishes for the booked 4-room flat at XXX XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXX #XXXXXX. but we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to it as we are unable to accommodate further changes at this stage of construction of the flat.

3 We wish to clarify that the option to opt for floor finishes (bedroom/living/dining areas) under the Optional Component Scheme (OCS) is only applicable for new flats offered during initial sale launch under the Build-To-Order (BTO) exercise. For balance flats subsequently sold under our Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) or Re-Offer of Balance Flats (ROF) exercise, the OCS option will no longer be available. This is so as our building contractors would have ordered the materials and made provisions to install the flooring finishes so that there would be no delay in the completion of the flats. Hence we are sorry that we are unable to provide the floor finishes to your new flat.
Monday21 likes this.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #2661

Yes.. by right once u see grant approve with amount. by next 2-3working days u can see the amount credited into yours or your spouse CPF account. then confirm can start chasing HDB for appointment on keys collection already.
I don't want to chase when i paid deposit, they told me keys will be by this year and need to produce marriage certification upon signing of agreement. I asked on appeal - they say fairly subjective.

Did more research and most couples usually did not have any problem once they give proof such as banquet invoice. But also depends on your CRM lor, especially if you take grant or not also.

Me and SO in tricky situation because we not having banquet. Doing mosque wedding and they only allow bookings to be done 3 months in advance. So I got no proof as my wedding planned to have it in February and can only book in December (which is the worse time to do anything since everyone is on leave). After I book mosque and confirm the venue then I can book others things. Better stay quiet for now
Monday21 likes this.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #2662

If you never take grant should be able to move in faster
Old 17-07-2018, 11:10 AM   #2663

Cannot hack as in the flooring right? some do the left way ma... my bathroom wall tiles i overlay also to make it nice..but flooring i no touch.. no budget liao.. lol..
I thought want to hack everything. Don't think I would be so keen on HDB's design. Can probably close one eye if can overlay but I went to this renovation talk last week - they did tell me some problems with overlay. So now not too sure what to do.

We can still take out the sink/toilet/shower head and replace it right? No need ask HDB permission for it?
Old 17-07-2018, 11:14 AM   #2664

Precisely. I cannot understand too. I told them if the whole project do not have any leftover tiles(which they usually purchase more, much more) I dun mind having other tiles from other project which they can charge to my buying price accordingly. Here's their reply.

We refer to you email of 22 Jun 2018. We also refer to our conversation of 28 Jun 2018.

2 We have considered your appeal to include floor finishes for the booked 4-room flat at XXX XXX XXXXXXXX XXXXX #XXXXXX. but we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to it as we are unable to accommodate further changes at this stage of construction of the flat.

3 We wish to clarify that the option to opt for floor finishes (bedroom/living/dining areas) under the Optional Component Scheme (OCS) is only applicable for new flats offered during initial sale launch under the Build-To-Order (BTO) exercise. For balance flats subsequently sold under our Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) or Re-Offer of Balance Flats (ROF) exercise, the OCS option will no longer be available. This is so as our building contractors would have ordered the materials and made provisions to install the flooring finishes so that there would be no delay in the completion of the flats. Hence we are sorry that we are unable to provide the floor finishes to your new flat.
Usually houses completed faster mah. You went and take a look already to see if the building 3/4 up or 1/2 up?

What I read was that most houses now use PPVC method. They comes standard with sanitary fittings but no flooring for bedroom/living/dining areas. Likelihood is that they have completed payment or fixed a sum with contractor and it will be a hassle on their end with the paperwork for one person's request bah.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #2665

I was actually trying to find out more info on this but not much luck. Some couples blogged saying that it was compulsory and cannot hack for 3 years. Made me wonder how couples renovated their bathroom to make it nicer if its compulsory and cannot change for 3 years.

Found a helpful link after digging through past forums: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...#post110501570
They overlay tiles.
casualtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #2666

Usually houses completed faster mah. You went and take a look already to see if the building 3/4 up or 1/2 up?

What I read was that most houses now use PPVC method. They comes standard with sanitary fittings but no flooring for bedroom/living/dining areas. Likelihood is that they have completed payment or fixed a sum with contractor and it will be a hassle on their end with the paperwork for one person's request bah.
We also thought that should be the building department that doesn't approve our appeal. Went to see so many times liao. Latest update is until 21 storey high. Total floor is 25 lvl. Still very raw, not painted. Nothing at all. Just have to wait now. My previous owner chose the unit without kitchen partition and flooring. Nothing much I can do
Old 17-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #2667

Hdb auto tell me, they take note of my request for early keys collection. But actually I just emailed to ask about flooring & when can I collect keys lor.

My unit keys available. Flat up already. I also think, no grants faster. So weird, they credit the grant in my cpf quite fast lei.

Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #2668

Ya.. It's blank. I've been logging in & out hdbpage. Kiasu right. You mean, I can just call up hdb hotline instead of calling my CRM?

When you login to hdb page, it is still blank under the sign of agreement appointment? I think you should be able to call and check with the CSO on when you can expect keys to be issued. That's what the CSO told me that after grant approval, can call in and get estimated month.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #2669

We also thought that should be the building department that doesn't approve our appeal. Went to see so many times liao. Latest update is until 21 storey high. Total floor is 25 lvl. Still very raw, not painted. Nothing at all. Just have to wait now. My previous owner chose the unit without kitchen partition and flooring. Nothing much I can do
Quite high liao. I think internal finishing mostly completed. Still need to allocate time for checks, paints etc which might contribute to their decision though.

All the best though. If not, welcome to big spenders club la hahaha

Last edited by zidmosby; 17-07-2018 at 11:54 AM..
Old 17-07-2018, 11:52 AM   #2670

finally spoke to the phone operator.. she said will drop ms S a note and get her to call back latest by tomorrow.. let's see if she calls back
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.