HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2018, 11:52 AM   #2671

finally spoke to the phone operator.. she said will drop ms S a note and get her to call back latest by tomorrow.. let's see if she calls back
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #2672

Quite high liao. I think internal finishing mostly completed. Still need to allocate time for checks, paints etc which might contribute to their decision though.

All the best though. If not, welcome to big spenders club la hahaha
What the volunteer told me is they will built the whole block, then do the flooring, electricity, plumbing, etc... Since the MP is willing to help us, we will leave it in his good hands then. Keeping fingers crossed.

If really cannot get the flooring done by HDB, then no choice but to join the mini spenders club. Tight budget.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:15 PM   #2673

I just did. Hahaha. CSO answered me. So estimated still oct then can collect keys lor. I also managed to hear my CRM voice. "Ms..... Is not available now"

You can do either way lor. You call CRM also doubt they answer - always get voicemail. Might as well call CSO instead where you are guaranteed to speak to someone haha.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 12:47 PM   #2674

What the volunteer told me is they will built the whole block, then do the flooring, electricity, plumbing, etc... Since the MP is willing to help us, we will leave it in his good hands then. Keeping fingers crossed.

If really cannot get the flooring done by HDB, then no choice but to join the mini spenders club. Tight budget.
I also small budget.. Thinking if it is worth it to do one short renovation or should break it down into phases. Now I feel if I choose to do reno after key collection, might commit to vendors or style in a rush and regret in future.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 01:45 PM   #2675

Oh. My officer didn't say anything about it. From what I know, unless we buy new unit from HDB and sell it. When we buy new HDB flat for the 2nd time, we will need to pay the levy. I didn't know there's a resales levy
Yup...my previous unit is resale. This is my first time buying new flat. The officer told me 4room flat 40k levy...so the levy is divided between me n my ex 20k each.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #2676

Levy is applicable for resale flat if you had previously taken grant for it even thou it’s your first flat.

Yup...my previous unit is resale. This is my first time buying new flat. The officer told me 4room flat 40k levy...so the levy is divided between me n my ex 20k each.
Dream catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #2677

Levy is applicable for resale flat if you had previously taken grant for it even thou itís your first flat.

Ah yes. Thats what the officer told me. I took grant before. So nw hv to pay levy 20k. Last time i received 20k grant also. 😂
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:23 PM   #2678

I thought want to hack everything. Don't think I would be so keen on HDB's design. Can probably close one eye if can overlay but I went to this renovation talk last week - they did tell me some problems with overlay. So now not too sure what to do.

We can still take out the sink/toilet/shower head and replace it right? No need ask HDB permission for it?
yes sink n bowl can take out n put back.. but if u overlay the wall u wont want to use back their sink.... so ugly... lol...
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #2679

yes sink n bowl can take out n put back.. but if u overlay the wall u wont want to use back their sink.... so ugly... lol...
Actually how you find out if the unit you selected got sanitary fittings or not ah before selection? Because on the units available listing, only indication is OF, FF, OK.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #2680

Levy is applicable for resale flat if you had previously taken grant for it even thou itís your first flat.
I see.. scare me die.... We had never have any grant before nor apply for any new flat. So we can be consider very very 1st timer (old couple)
Old 17-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #2681

Actually how you find out if the unit you selected got sanitary fittings or not ah before selection? Because on the units available listing, only indication is OF, FF, OK.
My CRM told me.. all SBF flats will auto build OCS. only the flooring is see the list of flats "ff" or "NA"... but those sanitary stuff, doors... all included for sure in SBF
zidmosby likes this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 03:12 PM   #2682

My CRM told me.. all SBF flats will auto build OCS. only the flooring is see the list of flats "ff" or "NA"... but those sanitary stuff, doors... all included for sure in SBF
I thought doors is optional?
Old 17-07-2018, 03:28 PM   #2683

Great way for them to mark up the price if it comes with the toilet/sink all that ok la, since can take out. if it comes with floor and tiles then headache already. Usually quite ugly lol
Old 17-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #2684

It's mentioned on HDB website that OCS is optional. Very confusing. I get to know that bathroom and kitchen flooring and bathroom sanitary is provide by HDB from the officer from the day of selection

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/re...esign-features
Old 17-07-2018, 03:56 PM   #2685

It's mentioned on HDB website that OCS is optional. Very confusing. I get to know that bathroom and kitchen flooring and bathroom sanitary is provide by HDB from the officer from the day of selection

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/re...esign-features
OCS is optional at time of BTO launch. Those unselected flats will automatically be built in with certain fittings as the government's reasoning is to help people move in faster (imo is to get more profit la hahaha).

Some of the newer BTO built will include living room flooring already. Those built using PPVC method (which is majority of buildings after 2014 I think) is confirm plus chop full OCS included. That's why you see Sengkang/Punggol now rising in cost price partially because of this lor.
Monday21 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.