HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #2836

Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢
You tried calling the hotline?
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 09:15 AM   #2837

it's been two months ever since i went for my flat selection.
till date no sound for my AHG yet.
i log in to myhdbpage one day 3 times, morning, noon & evening.

But sadly everyday under the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status, all i see is (Thank you for your AHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.)

i also did not receive the '6 weeks letter' that some of the fellow mates stated.

i did call my crm & email him twice to expedite but all he told me is we will inform u about it again.

not much info on when i will be receiving the grant.

WAITING GAME STRONG !

Same laaa... I also checked hdbpage everyday day... few times a day in fact. Its been 6 weeks but mine still no change. Its still "Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."
Yours like that ah? Cannot be nvr receive any grant laa. Should receive right.. maybe they nvr update the amount yet.

Last edited by hashbrownz; 25-07-2018 at 09:22 AM..
hashbrownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 09:31 AM   #2838

But sadly everyday under the Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) Status, all i see is (Thank you for your AHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.)

i also did not receive the '6 weeks letter' that some of the fellow mates stated.

i did call my crm & email him twice to expedite but all he told me is we will inform u about it again.

WAITING GAME STRONG !
Which area you applied?
Old 25-07-2018, 09:46 AM   #2839

So gooood... is it because u nvr take any grant? btw what is ur blk? I also got email my CRM but like not so helpful leh.
I have grant too.. once grant approved following week i got appointment for key collection already. i'm at 672.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #2840

Tampines

Which area you applied?
Old 25-07-2018, 10:37 AM   #2841

Tampines
Mature area selected first right? Until now still waiting??
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #2842

Mine one of the few last to choose.
Alphabetical order.
Not by mature area or non mature area.

But i see some take yishun already waiting for key collection, and some might even taken their keys alr.

Mature area selected first right? Until now still waiting??
Old 25-07-2018, 10:54 AM   #2843

Mine one of the few last to choose.
Alphabetical order.
Not by mature area or non mature area.

But i see some take yishun already waiting for key collection, and some might even taken their keys alr.
You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...
Old 25-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #2844

Er... electricity beside SP group got alternative mehz? I tot only gas? Gas u can choose .. but I think water n electricity only SP wor
Open market launch 2nd half of 2018. First half only for those in Jurong. I remember reading about green electricity by Sunseap but have not really got deep into researching about it.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #2845

Means wait about 6 weeks after receiving letter? Oh my..
Not sure exactly when la haha. In the letter, it just stated "we will update you of the outcome in about 6 weeks time". Might be faster, might be slower. No rush since my wedding only in February.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #2846

hi dear,

ive checked.
totally no column heading on MyDocs@HDB
Previously yes, but i've submitted all two weeks ago.

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...[/QUOTE]
Old 25-07-2018, 11:25 AM   #2847

hi dear,

ive checked.
totally no column heading on MyDocs@HDB
Previously yes, but i've submitted all two weeks ago.

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...
[/QUOTE]

call up HDB to check status.. see what they say.. then u ask them to expedite again.. find a good reason.. like need prepare for newborn...spouse everyday quarrel with in law due to staying together.... kids need to go sch at the area.... bla bla bla.. sure can one
hashbrownz likes this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 11:33 AM   #2848

Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢
The mortgage loan granted part is normal isn't it? Mine also shows the same while still waiting for grant outcome.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:53 PM   #2849

WAITING GAME STRONG !
We are in the same boat!!! Which area u applied for?
nhzxmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 12:58 PM   #2850

I have grant too.. once grant approved following week i got appointment for key collection already. i'm at 672.
I thought its goes alphabetically by area. I really hope to hear an update from them soon. Mine is at 508.
nhzxmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.